World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list - abhicherath - Feb. 22, 2011

the smash comes from L-drago II not meteo and L-dragoII absorb version's smash is insane, and dont talk minor when you refer to meteo its major destruction against RS though it destabilizes.

im finding it hard to balance being a forum guy and a seller maybe ill quit the forums and make the bey mrketplace the only place i go too

RE: MFB Tiers list - Evan - Feb. 22, 2011

(Feb. 22, 2011  3:06 PM)abhicherath Wrote: the smash comes from L-drago II not meteo and L-dragoII absorb version's smash is insane, and dont talk minor when you refer to meteo its major destruction against RS though it destabilizes.

im finding it hard to balance being a forum guy and a seller maybe ill quit the forums and make the bey mrketplace the only place i go too

There is absolutely no denying that Lightning has more powerful smash than any version of Meteo.

RE: MFB Tiers list - H8R - Feb. 22, 2011

(Feb. 22, 2011  2:10 AM)Dan Wrote: Guys, Meteo is decent at best.
It barely has enough smash to get a few consistent KO's.. It only wins because it equalizes (At lowers heights only.) There is not a single reason for you to put Meteo higher than Vulcan. Vulcan is much better. I do not know why you despise Vulcan, Ultra, (Because it looks like Quetz except with no slope, but two strong contact points? That is why Quetz is a BEAST in left-spin..) but whatever the case, it is the best solely-right spinning attack bey we have. (I'd say Gravity comes close, and beats it in versatility by a mile..)

thank you Dan for agreeing with me meteo is good but no where near as good as vulcan!
for lordwolfblade I used it against a variety of defense beys and yes I did use a combo earth bull GB145RS and the same except with an RSF and honestly Vulcan did perfectly fine against It though RS did do extremely well and so did RSF both of them are incredible defense bottoms so you can't blame Vulcan for losing against them as much.
Vulcan should be tested more with higher tracks than 85 85 is great i did use vulcan with my 85 but i couldn't help but use higher tracks like CH120,D125 AND T125

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Feb. 22, 2011

(Feb. 22, 2011  3:31 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: for lordwolfblade I used it against a variety of defense beys and yes I did use a combo earth bull GB145RS and the same except with an RSF and honestly Vulcan did perfectly fine against It though RS did do extremely well and so did RSF both of them are incredible defense bottoms so you can't blame Vulcan for losing against them as much.
Vulcan should be tested more with higher tracks than 85 85 is great i did use vulcan with my 85 but i couldn't help but use higher tracks like CH120,D125 AND T125

i would like to see some test results of that, and

vulcan ____ 85RF vs earth bull gb145RS and meteo ldrago 85RF VS earth bull GB145RS then (just to see who does better VS RS) so the vulcan VS meteo thing is done <- i am sory if offtopic

RE: MFB Tiers list - H8R - Feb. 22, 2011

(Feb. 22, 2011  3:58 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i would like to see some test results of that, and

vulcan ____ 85RF vs earth bull gb145RS and meteo ldrago 85RF VS earth bull GB145RS then (just to see who does better VS RS) so the vulcan VS meteo thing is done <- i am sory if offtopic

actually the whole point of this thread was to figure out which bey parts are the best
and to see if they deserve to be the best or not at least thats what I suppose its for!

I will post some results on this soon as I don't have a vulcan of my own neither do I have the RS's OR RSF's i borrowed these rarer parts from my friends as the ones I ordered have not arrived yet i will get them by tomorrow and post the results Smile
now that was offtopic SORRY

RE: MFB Tiers list - Blitz Unicorno - Feb. 22, 2011

(Feb. 22, 2011  3:58 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  3:31 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: for lordwolfblade I used it against a variety of defense beys and yes I did use a combo earth bull GB145RS and the same except with an RSF and honestly Vulcan did perfectly fine against It though RS did do extremely well and so did RSF both of them are incredible defense bottoms so you can't blame Vulcan for losing against them as much.

Here are videos of both Vulcan and Meteo vs RS:
MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F vs MF-H Libra GB145RS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EinltW2QfWc

MF Meteo L Drago 90R2F vs MF-H Libra GB145RS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BdDuKyRAQc

Vulcan is definately better than Meteo in attack, Meteo got some OS's because it can equalize...

RE: MFB Tiers list - Cyber Blader - Feb. 22, 2011

Where's 85 and 90 for Destabilizing combos?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Feb. 22, 2011

No one has done any testing on those heights yet.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Evan - Feb. 22, 2011

(Feb. 22, 2011  11:27 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No one has done any testing on those heights yet.

And honestly I wouldn't even bother with 85. 90 is decent, but is very prone to floor scraping with SF. 100 is really the perfect height for destabilizers.

RE: MFB Tiers list - H8R - Feb. 23, 2011

(Feb. 22, 2011  5:28 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  3:58 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

Here are videos of both Vulcan and Meteo vs RS:

Vulcan is definately better than Meteo in attack, Meteo got some OS's because it can equalize...

so we have established that vulcan is better then meteo and ahem ahem gravity ahem
also 85 and 90 are only usefull in attack combos in LTSC's they cause a lot of flooar scraping!

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Feb. 23, 2011

(Feb. 23, 2011  2:58 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  5:28 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Here are videos of both Vulcan and Meteo vs RS:

so we have established that vulcan is better then meteo and ahem ahem gravity ahem
unfortunately the man who made that video (fyuuor) also got the results of 20-50% win vs earth bull gb145rs with vulcan and said
and from those videos vulcan got 7/10 wins and meteo got 7/7 wins so it looks more like they are equal not vulcan>meteo

also vulcan is not better then gravity, for right spin attack vulcan is better but gravity has both left and right spin making it more versatile then vulcan

RE: MFB Tiers list - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 24, 2011

And gravity is good for attack on all heights 85-145.

Just addin' on Smile

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Feb. 24, 2011

(Feb. 22, 2011  11:30 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  11:27 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No one has done any testing on those heights yet.

And honestly I wouldn't even bother with 85. 90 is decent, but is very prone to floor scraping with SF. 100 is really the perfect height for destabilizers.

Cool thanks since no ones ever said anything about this. Could you do some testing some time if possible? Based on this I think someone should do testing on 105. I can't do any since I won't have time then I go back to school soon. Also as long as it can destabilize the other combo well it doesn't have to be on a low track. eg if you facing a 230 stamina combo then use Flame Cancer 145SF/FS. I would test this but I haven't got Flame Byxis.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Feb. 24, 2011

ive done testing on 90 flame cancer 90FS vs MF-H Libra R145RS
attack staduim used.beylaunchers used .FC launched first. results
flame cancer 90FS 80 win rate.

Did you launch it first each time cause I always launch the destabiliser second?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Evan - Feb. 24, 2011

(Feb. 24, 2011  11:10 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  11:30 PM)Evan Wrote:

Cool thanks since no ones ever said anything about this. Could you do some testing some time if possible? Based on this I think someone should do testing on 105. I can't do any since I won't have time then I go back to school soon. Also as long as it can destabilize the other combo well it doesn't have to be on a low track. eg if you facing a 230 stamina combo then use Flame Cancer 145SF/FS. I would test this but I haven't got Flame Byxis.

Earth Cancer 125WD actually would do a much better job at destabilizing and surviving against 230WD. Destabilizers should only be used against heights of 125-145, because of their lack of stamina. The good majority of stamina combos are at 145.

Maybe i'm just speculating. I don't own a 230 track.

(Feb. 24, 2011  7:06 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Maybe i'm just speculating. I don't own a 230 track.

I can help you a bit then. Heights between 125-145 (at least with Earth, I'm not sure about Burn or Flame on 125) can hit the underside of 230 and cause it destabilize without any "attack" force. Cancer's wheel does all the work, while WD still allows the bey to have good stamina. SF is a HUGE sacrifice in stamina, and is far more prone to KOing it's self.

(Feb. 24, 2011  5:05 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Did you launch it first each time cause I always launch the destabiliser second?

No i kept switching, they both have similar stamina capabilites

Okay then. I'll put it in the destabiliser thread later.

shouldn't thermal have more testing done for destablising.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Thermal Blaze - Feb. 24, 2011

i dont know if you want to put this up but i have a great destabilizer for you to test: flame ketos 85 SF

we already know that flame 85 and sf are the best parts for destablising and really its just kentos thats new

Pinching_eyes How did you miss the entire conversation above how 85 and 90 are too low. I'm not sure about Ketos, but Cancer is probably a better choice.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Feb. 25, 2011

More testing does need to be done on thermal cause it has a lot of potential.