World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! (/Thread-Atlanta-Georgia-Beybladers-Unite)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jrockfreak18 - Apr. 28, 2017

i plan to take the quiz next week

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jq10017 - May. 01, 2017

Aye I am ok with it

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - DanDaMex2003 - May. 01, 2017

Good Good

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - DanDaMex2003 - May. 05, 2017

I may be able to host an event here but it will have to be near here cuz im only 14

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Jbird - May. 05, 2017

A tournament in atlanta huh, I am interested honestly when can it be, this summer I'd hope.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jrockfreak18 - May. 05, 2017

I was about to take the quiz but i noticed it says i need to submit an event proposal first and have confirmed participants. how many of you guys are for sure coming?

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Kai-V - May. 05, 2017

(May. 05, 2017  4:58 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: I was about to take the quiz but i noticed it says i need to submit an event proposal first and have confirmed participants. how many of you guys are for sure coming?

I can personally tell you that you should be OK to submit the Event Proposal, since you need at least four people. But sure, if you guys can agree on a date and location already, that would be awesome.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Giriko - May. 06, 2017

Pretty positive you'll have at least four people. If you guys were getting behind the idea of hosting it during Momocon then I'm totally up for that.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - DanDaMex2003 - May. 06, 2017

Yeah its ok but is it in a saturday or sunday

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jrockfreak18 - May. 06, 2017

Alright thanks guys. is saturday good for everyone? ill submit the proposal and take the quiz this weekend

Ok thanks

where did we decide the tournament location would be?

Centennial olympic park

alright

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Kai-V - May. 06, 2017

Slightly off-topic but I am really following this conversation because I absolutely want you guys to get tournaments going so you can all enjoy it: how about getting yourselves some avatars hah? Seeing that same default avatar next to different people's posts can get quite confusing hah. Just a tip.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - DanDaMex2003 - May. 07, 2017

Ok

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jrockfreak18 - May. 08, 2017

alright ill get a avatar. and was taking the quiz and realized i may need to read the guide again, so is anyone else going to take it?

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - DanDaMex2003 - May. 09, 2017

I can propbably do it

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - DanDaMex2003 - May. 09, 2017

If you guys want me to do a tournament i cant make it outside of my town which is canton

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Giriko - May. 11, 2017

Well I've already taken it and things didn't work out for whatever reason lol. You other guys can give it a shot. If this tournament has to ultimately be an unofficial tournament then I'd be down for that. If it can be official then make it official.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - DanDaMex2003 - May. 11, 2017

That works

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Kai-V - May. 11, 2017

(May. 11, 2017  1:43 AM)Giriko Wrote: Well I've already taken it and things didn't work out for whatever reason lol. You other guys can give it a shot. If this tournament has to ultimately be an unofficial tournament then I'd be down for that. If it can be official then make it official.

Your quiz results did not not work out hah. There was simply no Event Proposal associated with it, and there were a lot of people who took the Organizers' Quiz just for the heck of it, really wasting our limited time, so priority was given to those who actually have serious plans to host a tournament and who have gathered confirmed participants already. If you want to be the host of this event you guys have been preparing here, then that changes everything and I will review your quiz results as soon as possible hah.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - DanDaMex2003 - May. 11, 2017

Nice you cool breh

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Giriko - May. 12, 2017

Been pretty serious lol but I get the reasoning why.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - DanDaMex2003 - May. 12, 2017

Yeah we gotta get this tournament before its too late