World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list - Aquilaz112 - Feb. 19, 2011

Basalt And hell shoud be tier 1 for defense
And Basalt should be in tier 1 in stamina:
And also Hell and BD145 Should be tier 1 in stamina
The combo Hell kerebex bd145 wd Defeated every top tier stamina combo.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Feb. 19, 2011

Most of those need more testing. Also Hell and BD145 may do well together but they may not do well on their own in which case they makes it difficult placing them. Also you're forgeting that Hell and BD145 do well in attack too.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Azlanslayer - Feb. 19, 2011

Ultra! I recently got PD, so i can test for you Hell Kerbecs BD145WD Vs Burn Bull 90PD/Earth Bull 90PD. If Hell Kerbecs wins.. Thats going to change the Metagame. I will do this test in an hour or so.

RE: MFB Tiers list - HellKerbecsDog - Feb. 19, 2011

What is PD but anyways could sombody test MF-H Basalt Bull GB145PD and the reason I said PD is because it has way more stamina than WD and SD and since it'll get knock out easier with other combos, I paired it up with the heaviest wheel!!!!!

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Feb. 19, 2011

GB145 is not a stamina track. If you don't know what PD is why do you want to test it?

RE: MFB Tiers list - HellKerbecsDog - Feb. 19, 2011

I know that GB145 is not a stamina track,but I said that because it'll give Basalt Bull more stamina and weight. I said PD because it's superior to WD and SD but it can be knock out easier, and has way mor stamina than the other two. I want y'all to test it !!!!! Please test this combo someone !!!

RE: MFB Tiers list - Chups - Feb. 20, 2011

I think this is a very Useful thread. It helps My bro alotand it even helps me sometimes.
I definitely think Pre-HWS Pegasis NEEDS to be Tier 1.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Feb. 20, 2011

have you considered putting 145 down a tier in stamina. I mean i have done testing and they performended exactly the same

ps i think this should be in the advance forum. There is way too much of just saying this and that without testing.

RE: MFB Tiers list - abhicherath - Feb. 20, 2011

yes PRE-HWS pegasis should go to tier 1 Its the only wheel which does ANYTHING to basalt!!

RE: MFB Tiers list - Blitz Unicorno - Feb. 20, 2011

So what? Pegasis struggles against rubber defensive bottoms and should not be tier 1 only on the basis of beating one thing.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Aquilaz112 - Feb. 20, 2011

Which nothing else can't defeat.
Think like this,
you came with vulcan 85 r2f but the other opponen is using MF-H Hell/Basalt Bull Bd145/gb145 cs
Would you defeat it with vulcan

RE: MFB Tiers list - X1 - Feb. 20, 2011

(Feb. 20, 2011  2:34 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Which nothing else can't defeat.
Think like this,
you came with vulcan 85 r2f but the other opponen is using MF-H Hell/Basalt Bull Bd145/gb145 cs
Would you defeat it with vulcan

If Its Using BD145 Then Certainly No.
BD absorbs the shock and attack by every opponent ... Hell Bull BD145 CS sends Opponents To Hell.

RE: MFB Tiers list - H8R - Feb. 20, 2011

i recently got Screw Capricorn 90MF and have been testing both the screw wheel and the MF bottom and the results were incredible! The screw wheel is showing lots of attack potential particularly in smash attack the more bulky part of the screw wheel provides it The slope provides upper attack its even shown to be a match to flame byxis230WD even with a low track!

Here some results with the combo MF-H Screw Unicorno 85MF:
MF-H Screw Unicorno 85MF VS Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (boost mode proving to be a very good defence type!):
Screw: 7 wins
hell kerbecs: 3 wins

MF-H Screw Unicorno 85MF VS MF Earth Bull C145WB (top tier) :
Screw: 8 wins
Earth: 4 wins

MF-H Screw Unicorno 85MF VS Flame Bull 230CS :
Screw: 5 wins
Flame: 3 wins

this combo is almost good enough for top tier some of you could test other combos as well i say screw
I must dis agree with u vulcan should be the best and meteo the worst LLD the second and gravity the 3rdi borrowed vulcan from my friend and thougraly tested it! against earth and libra vulcan performed the best out of all those wheels!

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ga' - Feb. 20, 2011

^Vulcan performs horribly against 230 and LTSC's/LTDC's. It's best against the 'normal' 120 up tracks till 145.

RE: MFB Tiers list - H8R - Feb. 20, 2011

(Dec. 21, 2010  1:22 AM)Vulcan R2F Wrote: storm is tier 3. gravity perseus is tier 2. thats what i think should change.
actually Gravity has a lot of smash attack! but yeah storm should be tier 3
(Feb. 20, 2011  4:10 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: ^Vulcan performs horribly against 230 and LTSC's/LTDC's. It's best against the 'normal' 120 up tracks till 145.

actually thats particularly what i tested it against and it performed great 230 is 230
its a game breaking part why don't people try vulcan as a mid attacker i tried it with CH120R2F and it destroyed most combos LTSC's AND LTDC's and it even performed great against 230 using its somewhat upper slope to beat it!

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Feb. 20, 2011

(Feb. 20, 2011  3:55 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: MF-H Screw Unicorno 85MF VS MF Earth Bull C145WB (top tier) :

I must dis agree with u vulcan should be the best and meteo the worst LLD the second and gravity the 3rdi borrowed vulcan from my friend and thougraly tested it! against earth and libra vulcan performed the best out of all those wheels!

that defence combo is no longer top tier

vulcan is trash vs RS were lightning, gravity, and meteo do much better vs RS (by 30-40%)

RE: MFB Tiers list - H8R - Feb. 21, 2011

(Feb. 20, 2011  8:58 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2011  3:55 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: MF-H Screw Unicorno 85MF VS MF Earth Bull C145WB (top tier) :

that defence combo is no longer top tier

vulcan is trash vs RS were lightning, gravity, and meteo do much better vs RS (by 30-40%)

thanks for the update and well maybe vulcan isn't as great as i thought time for me to buy multiple LLD's i got one already and are u sure that meteo deserves that much credit i mean i have been testing it and i dont see why peopoe think its so great?!
(Feb. 20, 2011  8:58 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: that defence combo is no longer top tier

thanks for the update and well maybe vulcan isn't as great as i thought time for me to buy multiple LLD's i got one already and are u sure that meteo deserves that much credit i mean i have been testing it and i dont see why peopoe think its so great?!

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Feb. 21, 2011

(Feb. 21, 2011  5:49 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: are u sure that meteo deserves that much credit i mean i have been testing it and i dont see why peopoe think its so great?!

what combo are you using meteo against? and what combo is meteo in?

(Feb. 21, 2011  5:56 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  5:49 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: are u sure that meteo deserves that much credit i mean i have been testing it and i dont see why peopoe think its so great?!

its Meteo L-drago CH120RF VS Earth Bull R145WB
and it hasnt done that well against it
though I also use the same combo for meteo but with 100 and it does well against other beys but i rely more on the CH120 combo also these are in the MFB ATTACK STADIUM

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Feb. 21, 2011

Considering every piece of testing on Meteo has shown it in a good light I think you're doing something wrong.

(Feb. 21, 2011  6:16 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Considering every piece of testing on Meteo has shown it in a good light I think you're doing something wrong.

hmm honestly i do see it maybe the rubber hitting the other bey made me think it was bas i did some testing its actually pretty good but according to me Vulcan is still awesome!

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Feb. 21, 2011

(Feb. 21, 2011  6:03 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  5:56 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

its Meteo L-drago CH120RF VS Earth Bull R145WB
and it hasnt done that well against it
though I also use the same combo for meteo but with 100 and it does well against other beys but i rely more on the CH120 combo also these are in the MFB ATTACK STADIUM

CH120+meteo=fail
meteo+85/90/100=good

that is your problem, meteo is bad at a hight higher then 100

(Feb. 21, 2011  6:19 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: hmm honestly i do see it maybe the rubber hitting the other bey made me think it was bas i did some testing its actually pretty good but according to me Vulcan is still awesome!
what combo are you using vulcan VS?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Dan - Feb. 22, 2011

Guys, Meteo is decent at best.
It barely has enough smash to get a few consistent KO's.. It only wins because it equalizes (At lowers heights only.) There is not a single reason for you to put Meteo higher than Vulcan. Vulcan is much better. I do not know why you despise Vulcan, Ultra, (Because it looks like Quetz except with no slope, but two strong contact points? That is why Quetz is a BEAST in left-spin..) but whatever the case, it is the best solely-right spinning attack bey we have. (I'd say Gravity comes close, and beats it in versatility by a mile..)
On the topic of LRF, its a directional situation. For LLD, Gravity (Left) and Meteo (Ugh..) it is much faster than RF and faster than R2F in left spin. When in right spin it is still faster than RF but not as fast as R2F. Why do you even ponder? It is just an inversed R2F, I'm seriously surprised it wasn't on the official top-tier list with LLD..
You should probably put it as: R2F/LRF, RF, CS etc..

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Feb. 22, 2011

I don't hate it. I don't even own it man. I was just following the opinions of the other members. I'll change it and not have it in an order and just put a note beside Lightning saying that it's the best. Is that alright?

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Feb. 22, 2011

Dan

i do think vulcan>meteo easily, vulcan is most likely the best right spin smasher, but since it is right spin RS kills it. meteo though has some minor smash, left spin, a bit of destabilizing and equalizing powers making it better VS RS