World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Surge-Anime-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion - TrustBEE - Dec. 19, 2020

I’m the steering wheel of this thread, and.........I’m broken

Don’t know where we going......

RE: Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion - TitanDragon - Dec. 19, 2020

(Dec. 19, 2020  4:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:58 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Rantaro probably will get a new va, though I'm going to miss Matt Hill. His portrayal of Rantaro was perfection.

Yes Matt Hill will definitely be missed if he really is going, he was really awesome and made the character loveable, heck i’d say that he’s the reason why Rantaro has so many more fans these days. Nonetheless, Matt does have an intricate voice as does Rantaro in the dub so I would understand the need to change voice actors to portray Rantaro as being older.

Here’s one thing that actually makes me think that he’ll be back. If you recall the flashback Ranjiro had in the 3rd episode of Turbo, Matt Hill actually returned and THAT wasn’t even old footage (which is the only thing people argue the idea of him returning with). I think that because Rantaro got no recasting back then and no one who’s actor started off with Turbo has yet to leave, I actually think that Matt Hill could be far from playing our Honcho

RE: Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion - Zeutron - Dec. 19, 2020

(Dec. 19, 2020  11:30 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  4:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Yes Matt Hill will definitely be missed if he really is going, he was really awesome and made the character loveable, heck i’d say that he’s the reason why Rantaro has so many more fans these days. Nonetheless, Matt does have an intricate voice as does Rantaro in the dub so I would understand the need to change voice actors to portray Rantaro as being older.

Here’s one thing that actually makes me think that he’ll be back. If you recall the flashback Ranjiro had in the 3rd episode of Turbo, Matt Hill actually returned and THAT wasn’t even old footage (which is the only thing people argue the idea of him returning with). I think that because Rantaro got no recasting back then and no one who’s actor started off with Turbo has yet to leave, I actually think that Matt Hill could be far from playing our Honcho

Ranjiro was still a little kid in that flashback which implies that it’s not long after god- heck, it could have been during god.

(Dec. 19, 2020  11:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  11:30 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Here’s one thing that actually makes me think that he’ll be back. If you recall the flashback Ranjiro had in the 3rd episode of Turbo, Matt Hill actually returned and THAT wasn’t even old footage (which is the only thing people argue the idea of him returning with). I think that because Rantaro got no recasting back then and no one who’s actor started off with Turbo has yet to leave, I actually think that Matt Hill could be far from playing our Honcho

Ranjiro was still a little kid in that flashback which implies that it’s not long after god- heck, it could have been during god.

But they used the new voice actors in flashbacks around that time (Lui training Suoh, the flashback of the finale of Evolution, etc.)

(Dec. 19, 2020  11:38 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  11:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Ranjiro was still a little kid in that flashback which implies that it’s not long after god- heck, it could have been during god.

But they used the new voice actors in flashbacks around that time (Lui training Suoh, the flashback of the finale of Evolution, etc.)

That’s because the recast occurs before the series starts. It would just cost them more money to get Lui’s old voice actor back for the most insignificant amount of screen time.

(Dec. 19, 2020  11:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  11:38 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: But they used the new voice actors in flashbacks around that time (Lui training Suoh, the flashback of the finale of Evolution, etc.)

That’s because the recast occurs before the series starts. It would just cost them more money to get Lui’s old voice actor back for the most insignificant amount of screen time.

Then explain why Tran and Lee (Lee in all of his Red Eye flashbacks in addition) were used for the Season 2 Finale flashback when they could’ve just reused the footage already there

(Dec. 19, 2020  11:41 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  11:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote: That’s because the recast occurs before the series starts. It would just cost them more money to get Lui’s old voice actor back for the most insignificant amount of screen time.

Then explain why Tran and Lee (Lee in all of his Red Eye flashbacks in addition) were used for the Season 2 Finale flashback when they could’ve just reused the footage already there

What episodes were these? Were there any voiceovers during the flashbacks?

(Dec. 19, 2020  11:46 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  11:41 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Then explain why Tran and Lee (Lee in all of his Red Eye flashbacks in addition) were used for the Season 2 Finale flashback when they could’ve just reused the footage already there

What episodes were these? We’re there any voiceovers during the flashbacks.

All of these were in “Spirit of Flame! Turbo Spryzen!” Right after the battle before Valt arrived at Dread Tower. Alan Lee was used in footage his preceder was shot in. Tran even got used in the dialogue from the flashback as I said

(Dec. 19, 2020  11:47 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  11:46 PM)Zeutron Wrote:  
What episodes were these? We’re there any voiceovers during the flashbacks.

All of these were in “Spirit of Flame! Turbo Spryzen!” Right after the battle before Valt arrived at Dread Tower. Alan Lee was used in footage his preceder was shot in. Tran even got used in the dialogue from the flashback as I said

It’s a common existing trope where a new voice actor voices over a flashback scene. A lot of times actors will have to voice over their flashback audio to put emphasis on the voice.

(Dec. 19, 2020  11:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  11:47 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: All of these were in “Spirit of Flame! Turbo Spryzen!” Right after the battle before Valt arrived at Dread Tower. Alan Lee was used in footage his preceder was shot in. Tran even got used in the dialogue from the flashback as I said

It’s a common existing trope where a new voice actor voices over a flashback scene. A lot of times actors will have to voice over their flashback audio to put emphasis on the voice.
I guess that makes sense. I’ll be fine with whatever they do for Wakiya and Rantaro. But I won’t be surprised if the latter’s actor returns

RE: Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion - Zeutron - Dec. 20, 2020

(Dec. 19, 2020  11:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  11:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It’s a common existing trope where a new voice actor voices over a flashback scene. A lot of times actors will have to voice over their flashback audio to put emphasis on the voice.
I guess that makes sense. I’ll be fine with whatever they do for Wakiya and Rantaro. But I won’t be surprised if the latter’s actor returns

What is Matt Hills Instagram/Twitter. I’ve been searching for it hoping that I could possibly ask him. His social media shouldn’t be flooded so perhaps I could get a word.

RE: Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion - TitanDragon - Dec. 20, 2020

(Dec. 20, 2020  12:10 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  11:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I guess that makes sense. I’ll be fine with whatever they do for Wakiya and Rantaro. But I won’t be surprised if the latter’s actor returns

What is Matt Hills Instagram/Twitter. I’ve been searching for it hoping that I could possibly ask him. His social media shouldn’t be flooded so perhaps I could get a word.
You’re asking the wrong person. I don’t follow many celebrities directly on Instagram

RE: Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion - Oytun Mertol - Dec. 23, 2020

Will anyone share the episodes of Beyblade Burst Surge English dubbed like someone did for Beyblade Burst Rise? 😎 I appreciate the effort and as I hate Japanese dub, my ears bleed when I watch them in Japanese. 😐

RE: Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion - Eclipse Force - Dec. 23, 2020

(Dec. 23, 2020  12:50 AM)Oytun Mertol Wrote: Will anyone share the episodes of Beyblade Burst Surge English dubbed like someone did for Beyblade Burst Rise? 😎 I appreciate the effort and as I hate Japanese dub, my ears bleed when I watch them in Japanese. 😐

We have plenty of people that can do that, but sadly it'll probably be a while until the first episodes even get listed.

RE: Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion - DeltaZakuro - Dec. 23, 2020

(Dec. 23, 2020  12:50 AM)Oytun Mertol Wrote: Will anyone share the episodes of Beyblade Burst Surge English dubbed like someone did for Beyblade Burst Rise? 😎 I appreciate the effort and as I hate Japanese dub, my ears bleed when I watch them in Japanese. 😐

Hopefully, It probably wont be until sometime in early 2021 though.

RE: Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion - BeybladeFanOff - Dec. 23, 2020

Like I said, it will be aired between january and february 2021.

(Dec. 23, 2020  1:06 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Like I said, it will be aired between january and february 2021.

Who said this, your source?

RE: Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Dec. 23, 2020

No release date on the season yet, but the first "Welcome to the World of Beyblade" sequence was released in this week's "On the Rise" episode. (Check 1:33)

RE: Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion - sushiroll1234 - Dec. 23, 2020

im cringing at the new "speed storm" beys and the script the beybladegeeks have to read https://youtu.be/lW1HfJa23do

Nice, another tid bit of the Surge anime! The voices sound good, I'm excited!

They imply that we're getting alot more Surge news.

RE: Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion - EarthHelios - Dec. 23, 2020

Hopefully the voices arent full of cringe

RE: Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion - Pixi - Dec. 23, 2020

(Dec. 23, 2020  6:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hopefully the voices arent full of cringe

dub is always cringe imo lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion - Admiral W - Dec. 23, 2020

(Dec. 23, 2020  9:59 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hopefully the voices arent full of cringe

dub is always cringe imo lol

I love the dub! Aside from a character here or there.

RE: Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion - beykid44 - Dec. 23, 2020

(Dec. 23, 2020  12:50 AM)Oytun Mertol Wrote: Will anyone share the episodes of Beyblade Burst Surge English dubbed like someone did for Beyblade Burst Rise? 😎 I appreciate the effort and as I hate Japanese dub, my ears bleed when I watch them in Japanese. 😐

I'm glad your ears bleed, It's a language Nobody cares if you don't like it

RE: Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion - Eclipse Force - Jan. 01, 2021

The big mega episode prediction