World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Aug. 11, 2008

(Aug. 11, 2008  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2008  9:11 PM)Takao Wrote: Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People - Episode 1- Homestar Ruiner

My new favourite game.

if it's really called this, add strong bad to "shtick that has gone its course"

It's indeed called SBCG4AP.

RE: Recent Games Played - Rail - Aug. 11, 2008

I played Bioshock a couple of days ago. I really like this game alot, just everything about it...except the difficulty hacking in a harder place...thats just insane.

RE: Recent Games Played - Dranzer206 - Aug. 12, 2008

Just played GTA4 online and i was whoopin a**.

RE: Recent Games Played - Evan - Aug. 12, 2008

(Aug. 12, 2008  12:01 AM)Dranzer206 Wrote: Just played GTA4 online and i was whoopin a**.

I HATE the online play of this game

RE: Recent Games Played - Run Away - Aug. 12, 2008

I just bought Battlefield: Bad Company and Soul Calibur IV.
I haven't played them yet.

RE: Recent Games Played - Sega - Aug. 12, 2008

Going do beat San Andreas again, this will be the 4th time i will beat it.

RE: Recent Games Played - SexyMichael - Aug. 12, 2008

Beat Star Fox 64 for carp and giggles today.

RE: Recent Games Played - KoD PT - Aug. 13, 2008

(Aug. 07, 2008  6:25 PM)bugturtles Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2008  6:06 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2008  5:57 PM)bugturtles Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2008  5:32 PM)Roan Wrote: Just played a little Halo 3 with BT.

We got raped in that second match, like 24 to 50 hahaha

Man, carp ranked.

God I hate Snowbound so much.

Snowbound is okay most of the time, but lately they've been rotating HC Snowbound in the playlists, which sucks. I hate HC Snowbound.

Hardly anyone goes for OS when I play so I get every chance to snag it lmao
haha Once in a Team Doubles game I played with a friend, he spent the whole match going for the OS and whoring the Ghost. He ended up getting a Running Riot/Perfection.

I think they changed to HC Snowbound because people complained about all the shotgun camping that went inside the ice cave, etc, with the map having shield doors and all. Sucks for people who haven't got the Two for One achievement in LW yet though, since it's one less map with the Laser.
HC needs more Carbines though, I'm always running out of ammo quick.

SSBB - Beat SSE a few days ago. Tabuu was a carp to take down (played in Normal). I had trouble beating Toon Link, Wolf and Jiggly as well to unlock them. Cleared all Target test levels with everyone, did all events, still going through Classic, All-Star and Boss Battles with most characters, got most challenges done, etc. Also, got every boss trophy but Meta Ridley which is a pain in the carp with only having 2 minutes for a trophy stand to show up.

Halo 3 - Played a few RBTB matches today in matchmaking, one of which was Slayer Heavy on Valhalla (4 Hogs, 4 Lasers, 2 Scorpion Tanks, 2 Wraiths, 2 Banshees, 2 Rocket Launchers).

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Aug. 13, 2008

Strong Bad Episode 1

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Aug. 14, 2008

Pop
Daaarn, I almost beat my high score.

Soul Calibur IV
Made another custom character since I had like 150000 gold from story mode. Still have 8 characters left to beat it with however.

Burnout Paradise
Played online with my friend a bit, he showed me some glitches. I also got my Class A license finally.

.hack//INFECTION
ARGH. THIS GAME IS ARHGKSHGDNSAOJSHA. It puts you in so many ridiculous positions near the beginning of the game. I mean, it is a great game, but I just can't be bothered to play through it all when I already know the story (from the .hack//ANOTHER BIRTH novels).

RE: Recent Games Played - bugturtles - Aug. 14, 2008

halo 3

earlier today my 360 froze during a big team battle

and i JUST threw a power drain and was about to AR two people to death too Unhappy

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Aug. 14, 2008

(Aug. 14, 2008  1:37 AM)Kei Wrote: .hack//INFECTION
ARGH. THIS GAME IS ARHGKSHGDNSAOJSHA. It puts you in so many ridiculous positions near the beginning of the game. I mean, it is a great game, but I just can't be bothered to play through it all when I already know the story (from the .hack//ANOTHER BIRTH novels).

Do you suck at videogames or something? Lips_sealed I'm pretty terrible at them but I still managed to get through this. The hardest part of the game is beating the after-game boss ... what are you having trouble with?

(Aug. 14, 2008  2:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2008  1:37 AM)Kei Wrote: .hack//INFECTION

Do you suck at videogames or something? Lips_sealed I'm pretty terrible at them but I still managed to get through this. The hardest part of the game is beating the after-game boss ... what are you having trouble with?

There have been two annoying parts so far. At the start when Mia tells you to meet her at the bottom of a dungeon ALONE. Then when you are forced to have Mia and Elk in your party and explore a certain area which is rated level 10. And of course, Mia and Elk are like not even level 5.

I could beat it if I wanted to, its just not worth my trouble since I know the story already. The worst thing about the game is that you are forced to go into battles when you enter a new room in a dungeon, regardless if you want to or not. I don't mind not being able to run away from battles easily, but when you are forced to fight battles you would rather not, it just makes it unnecessarily difficult. And also, I might be missing something, but for some reason, I barely EVER get GP unless I sell items that I stumble upon in dungeons. Shouldn't you get GP after each battle? Or was that something "new" to G.U.?

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Aug. 14, 2008

Ugh I hate those runs with Mia and Elk too. Elk is a tool and can go to hell. Push through though. The game is really worth playing through.

The game forces you to fight so it's actually challenging ... GU was pathetically easy.

Also, you don't get GP for killing monsters, only for selling items you find.

(Aug. 14, 2008  2:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Ugh I hate those runs with Mia and Elk too. Elk is a tool and can go to hell. Push through though. The game is really worth playing through.

The game forces you to fight so it's actually challenging ... GU was pathetically easy.

Also, you don't get GP for killing monsters, only for selling items you find.

Hrm, I dunno. We'll see.

Maybe that is true, but its getting to the point that it feels like a chore to go into a dungeon. It isn't really that much fun right now. I wonder many times before I go into a new room of a dungeon if I will be able to survive it or not because I just can't afford enough items and my current party members (Mia and Elk) are retarded. For example, at the boss on the first dungeon with Mia and Elk, Mia was fighting with low HP for a while and Elk didn't even bother to heal her (he had enough SP, and was told to do "First Aid")!

What is the point of that? Every other MMORPG (or simulated one, lol) I have played has given me money after defeating a monster. Speechless Unnecessarily difficult, I say!

All of this being said, when with Blackrose and Mistral, I have done fine. So maybe I will continue playing.

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Aug. 15, 2008

TokTori

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Aug. 15, 2008

Simpsons game
Trying to get all the collectables.. :\

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Aug. 15, 2008

Rogue Galaxy

RE: Recent Games Played - Dranzer206 - Aug. 16, 2008

I just got done playing some mario kart wii.

RE: Recent Games Played - rkayd - Aug. 16, 2008

Halo 3 , COD4 and Soulcaliber 4

RE: Recent Games Played - TheGigsMeister - Aug. 16, 2008

Assassins Creed and G.R.A.W

RE: Recent Games Played - Sega - Aug. 16, 2008

Sonic Rush Adventure for the DS

Really fun game, but i hate having to travel to these islands just to play a level, and I can't reach this new place for some reason its a pain in the carp, but yeah the gameplay is what all Sonic games should be like.

And some more CSConfused.

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Aug. 16, 2008

Sonic Rush and Rivals games are good because they aren't developed by Sonic Team. But rather Dimps, who's working on Street Fighter 4, and Backbone.

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Aug. 16, 2008

Rock Band.

I FINALLY beat "Siva" by the Smashing Pumpkins on Expert drums. That song is so carp hard. I spent like an hour in practice mode and it really payed off. I went back to the Solo Quickplay mode and beat the song my first try, and got a 91% at that.

Oh and btw, if you play a Smashing Pumpkins song on drums, prepare to have your carp kicked because Jimmy Chamberlin is quite possibly the best drummer ever.

Just sayin'.

RE: Recent Games Played - TheGigsMeister - Aug. 16, 2008

(Aug. 16, 2008  8:09 AM)Takao Wrote: Sonic Rush and Rivals games are good because they aren't developed by Sonic Team. But rather Dimps, who's working on Street Fighter 4, and Backbone.

Yeah, i really liked Sonic Rivals, really enjoyed it and it was a breath of fresh air from the terrible full 3-d Sonic the Hedgehog games. I brought Sonic Rivals 2 aswell, which i didn't enjoy as much, mainly because it had a serious 'bin there done that' feeling. Serously, the fighting levels were far too simple and just plain annoying.