World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - alex_Lei1993 - Jan. 12, 2008

Any uses of the following beyblades:

-Auto Change Balancer
-Wybern DJ
-Advance Averazer
-Galman
-Dranzer S

Thank you.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Z - Jan. 13, 2008

The base of Auto Change Balancer, when set to endurance mode, has better endurance and balance than the SG sharp base. This is due to the smooth exterior and the shorter height of the base. Thus, any customizations that you have that requires a SG sharp base will do better with the ACB's base.

Galman's AR is super defensive, and could be used in pure defensive customizations. One such customization is:
AR: Galman
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo right with HMC
BB: Draciel S with 4 ball bearings

However, in most cases, people tend to choose Driger S's AR instead because it will provide better endurance than Galman's AR.

Dranzer S's base has an excellent endurance in endurance mode, and has life after death, even in attack mode. An easy customization with this base will be this:
AR: Driger S
WD: Wide Denfese
SG: Right SG with Dranzer S's shaft with 1 NSK bearing
BB: Dranzer S

Replacing the SG to a Neo Right SG with Burning Kerberous casing will do even better, since it allows the additional of 1 more NSK bearing.

As for the AR of Dranzer S (Double Wing), according to G in the post before yours, it is pretty much not of any use. If you wish to use that AR, you will be able to get better results with Driger S's AR.

Regarding the HMS beyblades, I am not sure since I do not own them.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - alex_Lei1993 - Jan. 13, 2008

Thanks Z. Is this a good combo? Oh and for Auto Change Balancer it wobble s a lot on endurance mode.

AR: War Monkey
WD: 10 Wide/Wide Defense
SG: SG Bearing Grip Left Spin
BB: Bearing Grip Base

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Nic - Jan. 13, 2008

Z Wrote:Replacing the SG to a Neo Right SG with Burning Kerberous casing will do even better, since it allows the additional of 1 more NSK bearing.

From what I can remember, this doesn't allow attack mode, right? I'm lazy to take it apart right now, but I recall this forcing the shaft to be extended further.

Z Wrote:Are there any uses for Double Wing?

EDIT: Are there any uses for Cross Griffon also?

I find Double Wing to have decent smash, but it's overshadowed by other smash ARs out there. Same with its defence.

Cross Griffon... well, I've never liked it.

alex_Lei1993 Wrote:Thanks Z. Is this a good combo? Oh and for Auto Change Balancer it wobble s a lot on endurance mode.

AR: War Monkey
WD: 10 Wide/Wide Defense
SG: SG Bearing Grip Left Spin
BB: Bearing Grip Base

Wobbling isn't a bad thing all the time.

Anyway, the proper name for it is Bearing SG 2, but I get the idea. It works quite well, I remember, although it's more popular to use Tiger Defence with it.

Yah, attack mode will not be allowed, but I rarely use it in attack mode at all.

It seems to me that the attack mode has greater LAD than the survival mode.

Composer of Requiems Wrote:It seems to me that the attack mode has greater LAD than the survival mode.

Yah, that is true, due to the additonal height that the BB possess when in attack mode. However, in attack mode, its defense is way too low and its attack may become a little out of control sometimes.

Z Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:It seems to me that the attack mode has greater LAD than the survival mode.

Yah, that is true, due to the additonal height that the BB possess when in attack mode. However, in attack mode, its defense is way too low and its attack may become a little out of control sometimes.

Hmm really? I always thought it was because of the little bit of space that it had in attack mode, since the angle formed when in survival mode doesn't allow it to rest while toppling. Anyway, I haven't had any problems with its defence. I would say defence is in fact worse in survival mode, due to the lesser friction on the tip.

Composer of Requiems Wrote:Hmm really? I always thought it was because of the little bit of space that it had in attack mode, since the angle formed when in survival mode doesn't allow it to rest while toppling. Anyway, I haven't had any problems with its defence. I would say defence is in fact worse in survival mode, due to the lesser friction on the tip.

But if your tip is a bit worn out, it should be a bit rougher and hence, possess more defense right? Also, when I referred to the additional height, I meant the "bit of space" too. (I do not know how to describe it, haha.)

By the way, I have a stupid question here: Is it legal to stick the bey sticker of one beyblade on another? Eg, stick the stickers of Dranzer F's AR on to Dranzer S's AR? This may be useful in tricking some people....lol!

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jan. 13, 2008

Quote:By the way, I have a stupid question here: Is it legal to stick the bey sticker of one beyblade on another? Eg, stick the stickers of Dranzer F's AR on to Dranzer S's AR? This may be useful in tricking some people....lol!

Yes, this is totally legal. Smile

Z Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Hmm really? I always thought it was because of the little bit of space that it had in attack mode, since the angle formed when in survival mode doesn't allow it to rest while toppling. Anyway, I haven't had any problems with its defence. I would say defence is in fact worse in survival mode, due to the lesser friction on the tip.

But if your tip is a bit worn out, it should be a bit rougher and hence, possess more defense right? Also, when I referred to the additional height, I meant the "bit of space" too. (I do not know how to describe it, haha.)

By the way, I have a stupid question here: Is it legal to stick the bey sticker of one beyblade on another? Eg, stick the stickers of Dranzer F's AR on to Dranzer S's AR? This may be useful in tricking some people....lol!

Mmhmm it's still lesser than the attack mode.

Height... how to say, the space I mean is the gap formed between the two "corners".

Uh I suppose you can stick whatever stickers you want, you can also stick your own custom made stickers and/or stick stickers between AR and SG to make it fit better. But, good luck with tricking.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Z - Jan. 20, 2008

Which BB has the best endurance/defense?
- Dranzer S
- Master Dranzer
- Voltaic Ape

Does anyone seriously uses Dragoons' AR in Right Spin at all?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Jos - Jan. 20, 2008

Z Wrote:Which BB has the best endurance/defense?
- Dranzer S
- Master Dranzer
- Voltaic Ape

I think Dranzer S' BB has the best endurance. Voltaic Ape's BB has the best defense here.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Nic - Jan. 20, 2008

To be honest, I would also say Dranzer S has quite decent defence.

Also, Master Dranzer would have a much higher solo spin time than either of them, I believe.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Xeno - Jan. 21, 2008

G Wrote:Haha that top is epic!

And does anyone know if there where any like limited edition Hasbro Beys? I can only recall that Bakushin-Oh from the Bey DVDs.

Actually I know the other ones. They are Spark Knight, Megaro Arm, Spin Dragoon, Ultimate Saizo, Ultimate Frostic Dranzer, Gekiryu-oh and thats it

Jos Wrote:
Z Wrote:Which BB has the best endurance/defense?
- Dranzer S
- Master Dranzer
- Voltaic Ape

I think Dranzer S' BB has the best endurance. Voltaic Ape's BB has the best defense here.

I do sometimes only cuz I don't have that many blades left to salvage from.

alex_Lei1993 Wrote:Any uses of the following beyblades:

-Auto Change Balancer
-Wybern DJ
-Advance Averazer
-Galman
-Dranzer S

Thank you.

I actually use Wyvern DJ its my favorite HMS blade and is my strongest.

I have a couple of custimizations that I want to know if they are good or not.

AR: Trygle
WDConfusedmallest (srry don't remember the name of it)
BB: Master Dragoon

It is my craziest blade EVER! It is my best attack combo.

AR: Driger V
WD: Wide heavy
BB: Strata Dragoon G

This is probably my 2nd best attack

AR: Metal Driger
WD: Smallest
BB Dragoon Storm

Its an interesting blade i just threw together

AR: Driger F
WD: Smallest
BB: Master Draciel

This is my BEST defense blade. For some reason it never loses.

AR: Flash Leopard 1
WD : even heavy
BB: Driger V

This is actually a good enderance blade, its hard to take out

Sorry for typing so much I'll try and keep low key next time.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ichida - Jan. 21, 2008

Xeno, no need for multiple posts. We have the Edit button for a reason.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jan. 21, 2008

Xeno, in the future if you want to quote multiple posts, press the Q+ button on all of the posts you want to quote before pressing "new reply".

Please use the customizations forum to ask about your customizations.

Thanks and srry Tired I'll try and do better next time

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Kei - Jan. 21, 2008

Xeno Wrote:

And does anyone know if there where any like limited edition Hasbro Beys? I can only recall that Bakushin-Oh from the Bey DVDs.

Actually I know the other ones. They are Spark Knight, Megaro Arm, Spin Dragoon, Ultimate Saizo, Ultimate Frostic Dranzer, Gekiryu-oh and thats it

I don't think those ones were limited edition, they were just some of the first Beyblades released by Hasbro. The one G mentioned was released in a number of Beyblade DVDs where you had to buy certain ones to get the whole Beyblade.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - bugturtles - Jan. 21, 2008

Does CWD Free Defencer have the 17g metal part? Or is that only for CWD Defense Ring?

Kei Wrote:
Xeno Wrote:

I don't think those ones were limited edition, they were just some of the first Beyblades released by Hasbro. The one G mentioned was released in a number of Beyblade DVDs where you had to buy certain ones to get the whole Beyblade.

Ohhh! my mistake then. Man I feel like a dork now since I know almost nothing about beyblades except which way to point the launcher Tired

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jan. 21, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:Does CWD Free Defencer have the 17g metal part? Or is that only for CWD Defense Ring?

All the RBA2 CWDs have the 17g part.