World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? (/Thread-Which-beyblade-character-do-you-consider-the-best-strongest)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - EarthHelios - Dec. 07, 2020

Now this is just crazy

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  11:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Now this is just crazy

lol yup

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 08, 2020

harry is off topic now

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - EarthHelios - Dec. 08, 2020

I updated the title now. Just so we can discuss who is the best and strongest now

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 08, 2020

GO AWAY HARRY!!!!!! OR I WILL END YOU.

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - EarthHelios - Dec. 08, 2020

No one speaks of Doji in here

ok thanks! best and strongest goes to Gingka Hagane

why not doji?

Cause Doji is dead that is why.
In Shogun Steel for the new gen I would say Zyro is the best. Sakyo the strongest.

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - God Dragruler - Dec. 08, 2020

(Dec. 08, 2020  12:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Cause Doji is dead that is why.
In Shogun Steel for the new gen I would say Zyro is the best. Sakyo the strongest.

which version of sakyo? if it's the anime kira kind of is the strongest but if it's manga sakyo isn't inferior to kira it's even said that sakyo doesn't even have full control of dragoon unlike the rest of the cast which is a little terrifying.

(Dec. 08, 2020  1:10 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

which version of sakyo? if it's the anime kira kind of is the strongest but if it's manga sakyo isn't inferior to kira it's even said that sakyo doesn't even have full control of dragoon unlike the rest of the cast which is a little terrifying.

I am talkig about anime Sakyo

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - God Dragruler - Dec. 08, 2020

(Dec. 08, 2020  1:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:10 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: which version of sakyo? if it's the anime kira kind of is the strongest but if it's manga sakyo isn't inferior to kira it's even said that sakyo doesn't even have full control of dragoon unlike the rest of the cast which is a little terrifying.

I am talkig about anime Sakyo

well kira is kind of the strongest then although an sakyo's defense even in the anime he doesn't really have that mastery of dragoon

So Sakyo is weaker than Kira basically?

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Dec. 08, 2020

Or does that mean Sakyo is stronger but has not mastered power of dragoon?

(Dec. 08, 2020  1:14 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Or does that mean Sakyo is stronger but has not mastered power of dragoon?

Im confused in the most

doji is so dead

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Dec. 08, 2020

(Dec. 08, 2020  1:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:14 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Or does that mean Sakyo is stronger but has not mastered power of dragoon?

Im confused in the most

Anyway after a long time of toiling and posting random stuff.

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 08, 2020

(Dec. 08, 2020  1:13 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: So Sakyo is weaker than Kira basically?

i dont think so.........he is zyro's equal so I think he might be little bit more powerful than kira

Gingka is slightly stronger than Ryuga at the end of Shogun Steel

and in metal masters to he was

Ryuga was stronger than Gingka in 2 seasons
Gingka was stronger and or equal to Gingka in 2 seasons

(Dec. 08, 2020  1:13 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: So Sakyo is weaker than Kira basically?

his not weaker per said it's more like his at half power so kira gets the edge

Who is the best in burst in your opinion?

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - BeybladeManiac0 - Dec. 08, 2020

Tyson is the most powerful.

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Zeutron - Dec. 08, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  2:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who do you think is the best/strongest blader?

(Dec. 08, 2020  1:10 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

Manga Sakyo is much weaker then anime/manga Kira. Assuming Kira isn’t using the synchrome technique maybe the anime stance is equal. Strongest in both the anime and manga is definitely Zyro.

Honestly this is how I would rate the top 5 bladers in Shogun Steel
1. Gingka
2. Ryuga
3. Zyro
4. Kira
5. Sakyo