World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:23 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Who wants a new system? just say yes or no

I would say...New series new beys new system...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Nov. 24, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - AwesomeKid20094 - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:22 PM)Eleanor Wrote: One more thing...U r making new burst beyblades with different combinations...If possible upld the blue print...So that it is easy to write the story line...

If U r making a new layer system...Make a blueprint of it with labelled parts..ANd the functions of those parts...then may be based on the new layer we will name the series...For example a " Spiral layer" so the name of the series will be "The Spiral Revolution"...

I don't have a good 3D bulding system so I can't make a blue print. But, I feel like for the Spiral Layer System, The disc and layer should be combined like Nightmare Longinus

Deleted post

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:26 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:23 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Who wants a new system? just say yes or no

I would say...New series new beys new system...

Should we actually make this story official when it is done? Like sumbit it to the WBO.

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:26 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:24 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Lets start with a new story...As many dont know about the written stories in the stories thread...In this way U guys can have more ideas and options in creating new beyblades new avatars new protagonists new pesonalities new plot....ANd so on...

Do we need blueprints for everything though? And I also think thay some of the stories we wrote can and should be written into the main story.

Hmm...yeah U R right...No not every beys should have blue prints...Only the blueprints of new beyblades with new combinations.. If U using existing beys of hasbro or takara tomy....Then blueprints r not required...

If we can

Deleted post

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:28 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:26 PM)Eleanor Wrote: I would say...New series new beys new system...

Should we actually make this story official when it is done? Like sumbit it to the WBO.

umm...Hhaha...I havent thought of that....I donno.  That answer I donno...Hahhhhaha...

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:28 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:26 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Do we need blueprints for everything though? And I also think thay some of the stories we wrote can and should be written into the main story.

Hmm...yeah U R right...No not every beys should have blue prints...Only the blueprints of new beyblades with new combinations.. If U using existing beys of hasbro or takara tomy....Then blueprints r not required...

I will try to build blue prints, can I draw it? 3D building isn't my thing but drawing could be a bit better

Deleted post

Wait how do you even add pictures do a reply???

Deleted post

And lets make the Spiral Layer system have a combined Layer and Disc like nL

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:26 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:22 PM)Eleanor Wrote: One more thing...U r making new burst beyblades with different combinations...If possible upld the blue print...So that it is easy to write the story line...

If U r making a new layer system...Make a blueprint of it with labelled parts..ANd the functions of those parts...then may be based on the new layer we will name the series...For example a " Spiral layer" so the name of the series will be "The Spiral Revolution"...

I don't have a good 3D bulding system so I can't make a blue print. But, I feel like for the Spiral Layer System, The disc and layer should be combined like Nightmare Longinus

Its Ok...I was thinking of that...For 10 minutes...If possible U can draw on a paper about ur creation of beyblade...And post the pIcture...Or u can use any software on ur computer or phone to create the parts...Like photoshop.. Etc...I dont know much...

Deleted post

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:31 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Upload them to a website, and use the URL I believe

Wut website? Oh wait, If a reply to a post, add an image comes up. OK ill draw it

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:29 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:28 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Hmm...yeah U R right...No not every beys should have blue prints...Only the blueprints of new beyblades with new combinations.. If U using existing beys of hasbro or takara tomy....Then blueprints r not required...

I will try to build blue prints, can I draw it? 3D building isn't my thing but drawing could be a bit better

yes..Sure...Give it ur best...

I will be afk for a few minutes to draw it

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:32 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Again,  would it be possible to mix the two new systems?

my brain is overloading....Now I am starting to think Why did I took my honors in biology and not in physics..

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Bersilus - Nov. 24, 2017

This ìs becoming way bigger than expected haha.

I think it'll be easier for me to start a story on my own, as I can keep track of the development etc.

thanks for giving me the inspiration! Would love to see this succeed too!

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:33 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:32 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Again,  would it be possible to mix the two new systems?

my brain is overloading....Now I am starting to think Why did I took my honors in biology and not in physics..

only if U can.  Lets not get ahead...U know we havent got our protagonist..

Deleted post

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:34 PM)Bersilus Wrote: This ìs becoming way bigger than expected haha.

I think it'll be easier for me to start a story on my own, as I can keep track of the development etc.

thanks for giving me the inspiration! Would love to see this succeed too!

Give it Ur best...Bersillus...ALL the very best...