World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!) (/Thread-Chicago-IL-USA-The-Renegades-4-slots-open)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (1 slot open!) - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 12, 2013

Hey guys! In going to LakeSide BeyBattles on the 21st and I'll be there to support te one and only Renegades, we finally strike!

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (1 slot open!) - Dual - Sep. 13, 2013

Good luck! Perhaps we could have a team meeting in November?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (1 slot open!) - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 13, 2013

Sounds good, although we should replace the inactive people with the more active people like Pegasis20(he's dying for another tournament same with thetrashcan56) so, I'll talk to them.

Well the team doesn't have anything to do with tournaments, and remember, they have to have at least one top tier (of their own cough cough) to even be considered.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (1 slot open!) - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 13, 2013

I was just pointing out that Pegasis20 and thetrashcan56 are active, and I know, I'll tell them about the team and what they have to do...

Ok, thought I haven't seen either of them on the site much.

They don't access it much, but they'll be active soon. Is the meetup going to be at Oak Park, Niles?

It should be.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (1 slot open!) - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 14, 2013

So should I bring a friend or two who can sign up for the team?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (1 slot open!) - Dual - Sep. 14, 2013

Well unless they're pretty good they probably won't make it, especially since we only have one open slot.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (1 slot open!) - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 14, 2013

The other guys are very inactive so no need to keep them on the team, if they become active they can rejoin. And I'm pretty sure I have a couple of friends that are good, so as far as now... the people who would come are me, you, and my friends. What about Scout25?

Well he's at a boarding school, but he may be able to come on weekends.

Ok, so can he try to make it to this team meeting and at the tournament in November?

He can't come to a team meeting if he's not on the team...

Isnt Scout25 on the team?

Oh, I thought you were talking about your friend XD
I think he should be able to make it to both, but I can't tell for sure.

Its only gonna be us 3 since there are inactive members...

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (1 slot open!) - Scout25 - Sep. 14, 2013

I need to know in advance if there's a meetup if there's any chance of me going, sorry, but since school started ive been very busy.

Since this is in November, we told you in advance...

Yah, we're saying this in advance. It's not like tomorrow or something. It'll probably be in November (both the tournament and the meeting).

Shining God MS, perhaps by then some members will be active, or we'll have new ones. But if its just the three of us, so be it.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (1 slot open!) - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 20, 2013

Well, I'm going to Michigan tomorrow, wish me luck guys!

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (1 slot open!) - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 21, 2013

I got 3rd at the Michigan tournament, for team Renegades!

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (1 slot open!) - Dual - Sep. 21, 2013

Great job! Congrats!

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (1 slot open!) - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 21, 2013

Thank you! I was actually a bit nervous... but I beat Yuko two times! Weird...

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (1 slot open!) - Scout25 - Sep. 22, 2013

November is very general, I need a date in advance so I can plan to come home that weekend and do this.