World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What's your preffered style of blading? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What's your preffered style of blading? (/Thread-What-s-your-preffered-style-of-blading)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Dashy - Nov. 15, 2011

Attack is my type! yeah!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Galaxy Pisces - Nov. 15, 2011

(Nov. 15, 2011  4:04 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: I definitely am an attack type guy. Attack types are my stars. Although, I do use the battle deck system, so I have a defense, and a balance between defense and stamina, and a back up stamina.

Ah,I use something like that.
My favourite types are attack and stamina

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Meteo Striker - Dec. 26, 2011

Stamina all the way

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - BestBlader3 - Dec. 27, 2011

Wow i am really surprised with the amount of attack % it is the highest hm i dont think attack is for me.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - toatanu - Dec. 27, 2011

Now that BOTH my fave beys are Defense, I guess I'll have to say Defense/Attack, since mixing it up a bit and whacking things around is always fun.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - UGottaCetus - Dec. 28, 2011

I'm gonna have to go with combo because it combines two attributes which makes it harder to beat by Beys that are top tier in only one category. This is why I like Spiral Capricorn so much. I also like stamina types because its cool to watch a Bey narrowly defeat opponents due to superior stamina.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Thor Odinson - Dec. 28, 2011

Defence because i just got a R145 and a BASALT today at target!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Ga' - Dec. 28, 2011

R145=Defense?
lolwut.

And Screw Capricorn <3, my favorite bey uses every part of said bey except for CW which is Pisces.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - DynaZord - Dec. 28, 2011

Totally attack, yo.
It's so much more entertaining and requires more skill than defense and stamina.
Oh, and MF-H Blitz Unicorno CH120R2F pulverizes whatever I put against it >:3 (Keep in mind I don't have any 4D beys except for Blitz, BBP, and Phantom, so~)

I thought R145 waz good in the combo Basalt R145 CS? or was it rf. OOOOOOOOOOHHH

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - DynaZord - Dec. 28, 2011

(Dec. 28, 2011  2:05 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: I thought R145 waz good in the combo Basalt R145 CS? or was it rf. OOOOOOOOOOHHH
Ga's combo was MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF. Attack type, anti-meta.
silly goose Tongue_out

Silly me. So i really dont regret not getting gravity perseus. Anyway i still got Kerbecs and BD145 though.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Viral - Dec. 28, 2011

Me half defense and stamina, I'm a basalt, scythe, gb145, rs, mf-h, phantom, cs spammer!!!! Oh and 230 spammer!!!, Its more interesting watching attack beyblades battle but what I care is that I Hv fun, oh and WIN!!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - spoodog20 - Dec. 28, 2011

i mostly like attack and defense.Because of vari ares and gravity destroyer.
every time my vari ares interact with gravity destroyer its like almost every time it wins no matter what mode i put it in. for example mostly attack and defense mode

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Viral - Dec. 28, 2011

(Dec. 28, 2011  3:58 AM)spoodog20 Wrote: i mostly like attack and defense.Because of vari ares and gravity destroyer.
every time my vari ares interact with gravity destroyer its like almost every time it wins no matter what mode i put it in. for example mostly attack and defense mode
So that's basically like a combo, it can be an all rounder

(Dec. 28, 2011  4:00 AM)NatsuDragneel Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2011  3:58 AM)spoodog20 Wrote: i mostly like attack and defense.Because of vari ares and gravity destroyer.
So that's basically like a combo, it can be an all rounder

so modes are combos? thats interesting.So yh i prefer mostly combos.if i dont have modes i prefer attack and defence

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Ga' - Dec. 28, 2011

Modes don't represent combo. What he meant was that since you like 2 types, you like a combination of the 2, or 'Combo'.

o ok.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - kbuno50 - Dec. 28, 2011

I like using attack and SMASHING the other bey around. You need skill for it, plus it's more entertaining than 3 min. stamina battles.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - EvilWolf - Dec. 28, 2011

It all depends honestly. I would have to say balance if I had to pick one though

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - capricornguy1 - Dec. 29, 2011

i am a user of all types. my style changes with each opponent i face. but if i where to chose one id say stamina.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - sum 472 - Jan. 01, 2012

When I verse Defense, I use Stamina, when I verse Stamina, I use attack, and when I verse Attack, I use Defense,
But sometimes I like to throw in Balance combos, Gravity Tornado Stallers, Defense/Stamina hybrids to counter my opponents. I mostly use Defense, because Attackers have to be bulky to take heavy defense customs down.
HAHAHAHA 3 minutes....

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - XXaron - Jan. 01, 2012

Despite being a HAsbro blader, I like Combo.
Mainly Defensive and Attack.
Sometimes Stamina, but mostly defence and attack.
Love my Gravity Perseus (ATK) 105 F, just needs an 85 and an XF and I'll be happy.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Megalishes - Jan. 01, 2012

I like combos more as it has equality of all types- attack , def, stamina & balance

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Djalu13 - Jan. 01, 2012

i would say stamina because its good like hell kerbecs and phantom orion they are great because they my fave you know like spin for 3min or even more but if situation is bad for
an stamina type i prefer attack