World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
engrave your beys - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: engrave your beys (/Thread-engrave-your-beys)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: engrave your beys - drakio - Sep. 11, 2011

Hey sorry guys I tried to get the tool today but my dad needed it so I could not start the real practice yet. sorry.

RE: engrave your beys - Captain Caprii - Sep. 11, 2011

(Sep. 11, 2011  3:23 AM)drakio Wrote: Hey sorry guys I tried to get the tool today but my dad needed it so I could not start the real practice yet. sorry.

Ah don't rush for us man Smile take ya time pratice makes perfect Grin

RE: engrave your beys - drakio - Sep. 11, 2011

Ok so the people who will get free engraving are: captin caprii, Ultimatefry, riageko 13, beybladewrecker, Giraton, MakaCHOP!, RAW, Caststarman, Nwolf, DeX. I will notify you when I am ready to do it, to let you know you will most likely pay shipping cost (sorry) but you won't have to pay for anything else, I have put your name on the list and you do not want one just let me know. When I am ready for Paypal If you buy on you will only have to pay for the price you don't even have to send in the fusion wheel,I will buy a new one for you and do the job and send it back. So let me know if you want one and I will notify you when I am ready. Smile

RE: engrave your beys - Super%Sayian - Sep. 11, 2011

(Sep. 11, 2011  3:32 PM)drakio Wrote: Ok so the people who will get free engraving are: captin caprii, Ultimatefry, riageko 13, beybladewrecker, Giraton, MakaCHOP!, RAW, Caststarman, Nwolf, DeX. I will notify you when I am ready to do it, to let you know you will most likely pay shipping cost (sorry) but you won't have to pay for anything else, I have put your name on the list and you do not want one just let me know. When I am ready for Paypal If you buy on you will only have to pay for the price you don't even have to send in the fusion wheel,I will buy a new one for you and do the job and send it back. So let me know if you want one and I will notify you when I am ready. Smile
Uh cant i give u a dark wheel at the toury then you give it to me at next
Anyways thnx

RE: engrave your beys - Sparta - Sep. 11, 2011

Burn used to be engraved damn you hasbro kthxbi.

I don't think it will affect the beys performance, but it's a good idea. Perhaps your name?

RE: engrave your beys - .:J:. - Sep. 12, 2011

aaah, if only, well sorry dude but I can't use my paypal account, it's been hacked, however if you go to a tournament alert me and if I go i'll say, I really think you should do this at tournaments, like you do one before the tournament by request and you keep them reserved at the tourney, I think alot of people would like it!

RE: engrave your beys - drakio - Sep. 14, 2011

Yeah that was what I was going to do with the people at maryland tournaments, Hey beybladewreaker, I am not going to the tourny on the 18th but I will go to the next one. And sparta what do you mean by " Perhaps your name" are you asking for my real name, if you are its Jonnie Vance

RE: engrave your beys - Ryuk - Sep. 14, 2011

I think he mean's engrave the user's username on the wheel. As in, if you did one for Sparta, you would write Sparta on the wheel. At least, that's what I get out of it.

RE: engrave your beys - drakio - Sep. 15, 2011

Oh i see now, but you guys can have what ever you want on it and I will tell you if its possable

RE: engrave your beys - Cygnus - Sep. 15, 2011

This would be very interesting. Could you maybe engrave Aura on a Dark Wheel. I don't want this but I want to see if you are able. And how much would it cost? What machine are you using? Good luck anyway. It seems like a good idea.

RE: engrave your beys - Prince Blaze - Sep. 15, 2011

Hm..... A storm wheel with Tri engtraved on it.....

I vote Yes

RE: engrave your beys - drakio - Sep. 16, 2011

cool so aura and tri, i will add you to the list of people who qualify for a free engraving.

RE: engrave your beys - Cygnus - Sep. 16, 2011

Oh, thanks. But you shouldn't really be giving away free engravings. You're just going to lose money on the postage.

RE: engrave your beys - TimelessOne - Sep. 16, 2011

I think you have to pay for the postage, as he said. Any way... Just think of it.. Q on one wing of thermal and 3 on the other.....INTENSE!!!!

Ok I am at my dads tattoo shop so I will try to get the tool, also aura I am only giving you 1 free engraving all of you are the only one who will get it for free, but you will only get 1 and yes you do have to pay for postage but when you start to pay me for the job I will buy the wheel for you.

RE: engrave your beys - rydeatwonTM - Sep. 16, 2011

im getting a free engraving from my dark wheel to a poison wheel with honchey engraved in it
also make another hell pegasus and meteo l dragoon storyStupid

Wait are you asking me to do that or are you just saying that thats what you would want.

RE: engrave your beys - Cygnus - Sep. 17, 2011

(Sep. 16, 2011  9:49 PM)honchey Wrote: im getting a free engraving from my dark wheel to a poison wheel with honchey engraved in it
also make another hell pegasus and meteo l dragoon storyStupid

I don't think he read the thread before he posted.

RE: engrave your beys - rydeatwonTM - Sep. 18, 2011

ingraving i would like but the story of meteo l-dragoon and hall pegasus i WANT u to do!

i read the post of that story Joyful_3

RE: engrave your beys - drakio - Sep. 18, 2011

If you would have qualified for a free engraving you could only get 1 but you would have to pay for the others but you do not qualify for a free engraving you posted 2 late, sorry.

RE: engrave your beys - TimelessOne - Sep. 19, 2011

Did I qualify?

RE: engrave your beys - drakio - Sep. 19, 2011

I am sorry but you posted after I posted the official list, but you barley missed it so I will give only you an exception.

RE: engrave your beys - TimelessOne - Sep. 20, 2011

Oh thanks!

RE: engrave your beys - drakio - Sep. 21, 2011

Your welcome. So do you guys have any Idea what you would want.

RE: engrave your beys - Aura - Sep. 22, 2011

Wow Engraving Beyblade parts very cool ! Good Luck on your engraving -Drakio-.