World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! (/Thread-Monthly-Giveaways-And-a-new-Committee-member)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - Blitz - Jun. 20, 2011

Thanks everyone!

It's nice to see so many people supporting me becoming part of the Committee, I hope I live up to everyone's expectations haha.

Good luck to everyone who takes part in the giveaways.

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - th!nk - Jun. 20, 2011

Ahh, Blitz. Glad to see you as a committee member.
Was it a bribe from kei so you don't overtake him? Tongue_out

I kid, you deserve it, and you'll be great Smile

Plus, more comittee members is always good, shares the workload, and gives me summertime else to whinge to :p

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - Wraith - Jun. 20, 2011

Congratz Blitz. However, the next mod will be me.

I'm kidding. Good luck.

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - brazman - Jun. 20, 2011

congrats blitz u earned it Grin

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - H8R - Jun. 20, 2011

congratulations Blitz you absolutely deserve this.!

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - Whatzzer - Jun. 20, 2011

Congratz Blitz,yea,be a good Commitee Member

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - Deikailo - Jun. 20, 2011

Nice job, Blitz! They got the right guy for the job. Wink

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - OkiBlaze - Jun. 20, 2011

Congratulation, Blitz (KidDragoon, whichever you prefer, haha). Looking forward to having you on the committee Grin

Good luck to everyone entering the contest!

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - Galaxy - Jun. 20, 2011

Congratz Blitz Smile

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - ƛnubis - Jun. 20, 2011

(Jun. 20, 2011  2:02 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Congratz Blitz Smile

Congrats Blitz

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - Blitz - Jun. 20, 2011

(Jun. 20, 2011  10:47 AM)th!nk Wrote: Ahh, Blitz. Glad to see you as a committee member.
Was it a bribe from kei so you don't overtake him? Tongue_out

Shhh no ones meant to know! haha.

I joke Tongue_out

(Jun. 20, 2011  1:10 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Congratulation, Blitz (KidDragoon, whichever you prefer, haha). Looking forward to having you on the committee Grin

Out of the two defiantly Blitz, Oh how I wish you could change your Youtube name haha!
I'm looking forward to being part of the team Grin

Again thanks to everyone for the congratulations!

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - Serotonin - Jun. 20, 2011

Congratulations Blitz and welcome to the team! :]

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - Electric - Jun. 20, 2011

So, Blitz congratulations on becoming a Committee member, most of all, getting the Face of Soul. You really do deserve it, you were always awesome !

And,

When are these monthly giveaways going to stop ?

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - SajjanSV - Jun. 20, 2011

Get in there Blitz! Do the UK proud son!

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - BeybladeStation - Jun. 20, 2011

Congratulations, you deserve it, Blitz!

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - Half Nail - Jun. 20, 2011

Good job, Blitz! Make the WBO that much more awesome!

Can't wait for the results of the giveaway, only 10 days too!

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - Cyber Kerberous - Jun. 20, 2011

Aha yes Matt you ledge :')

Well done on becoming part of an amazing committee! Grin

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - ControL_ - Jun. 20, 2011

Congratulations Blitz
A well deserved upgrade and it's definitely great for another UK committee member.

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - NightWolf7919 - Jun. 20, 2011

Great job Blitz, you're so knowledgeable I knew it was just a matter of time

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - sharkman - Jun. 20, 2011

CONGRATZ BLITZ

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - Ga' - Jun. 20, 2011

DAYUM! Congrats Blitz, you and your beys deserve it! You've done a lot for this website, great job! And what?
MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS? WANNNNTTTT! You can get a blader passport without having to go to a tournament? I'm tempted to go for it now!

Yeah, it's only 10 bucks. Not a physical thing, anyway.

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - Ga' - Jun. 20, 2011

Aight, so I just finished paying for one, passport face and giveaway entry let's go!

I'd say enter now, with a note that you've just paid for your passport, as it takes time to process, I doubt the committee would mind.

And yeah, if you don't get your face in, like, a week, just PM a mod, and they'll sort it Tongue_out

RE: Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member! - Flaming Aries - Jun. 20, 2011

Awesome Blitz I knew one day it was your turn to be a part of the committee