World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Wilderness Quakes - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Wilderness Quakes - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM (/Thread-The-Wilderness-Quakes-Story-Not-Accepting-Characters-ATM)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - DPTButton - Feb. 14, 2011

(Feb. 13, 2011  10:02 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Thanks so much for the positive feedback, I just came back from paintballing and did an unboxing video so i'm kind of knackered. I'm eager to get some of Chapter 3 done however.

@ TheFusionRuler Have a read of the start of Chapter 3, Mario stays!

OK going to try and finish Chapter 4 in under 3,000 words.

that was before you posted chapter 3 really awesome

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - ControL_ - Feb. 14, 2011

(Feb. 14, 2011  7:12 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  10:02 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Thanks so much for the positive feedback, I just came back from paintballing and did an unboxing video so i'm kind of knackered. I'm eager to get some of Chapter 3 done however.

@ TheFusionRuler Have a read of the start of Chapter 3, Mario stays!

OK going to try and finish Chapter 4 in under 3,000 words.

that was before you posted chapter 3 really awesome
No I edited that post after I started some.

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - DPTButton - Feb. 15, 2011

oh Ok cool, also if you want any more characters i could give you a few more (I have tons in my head.. and no not all of them are funny!!)

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - ControL_ - Feb. 17, 2011

Can someone please read this story?! There is so much effort in here, yet so little response.
Chapter 4 will be here after some Basalt testing.

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - ShadowZoroark - Feb. 17, 2011

...I love this....its better than any other story ive read
(Off-topic...i pmed ya Smile )

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - ControL_s SouL_ - Feb. 22, 2011

Kevin hurry up and finish chapter 4.

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - ControL_ - Feb. 22, 2011

Stop rushing me, huge iGCSE's coming up. I must prioritize. Sorry my few fans that are eager to keep reading.

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - ControL_s SouL_ - Feb. 23, 2011

Oh. I didn't know, sorry.

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - ControL_ - Mar. 05, 2011

No one wants to comment ehh?

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - ControL_s SouL_ - Mar. 05, 2011

Well I would if you finished chapter 4 -.-

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - BladeStorm - Mar. 05, 2011

You love your alliteration lol. Sometimes I think its overused because you emphasise everything and I struggle to determine what you actually want to convey.

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - ControL_ - Mar. 30, 2011

Will carry on by the end of this week - My Easter holiday is coming to an end therefore there's no need to PM me asking for when and what - You know who you are Confused

Character requests will come back soon.

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - ControL_ - Apr. 19, 2011

Despite the lacking of people at all caring for my long in category story; I have decided to carry on working on this story and finish Chapter 4.

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - DPTButton - Apr. 20, 2011

Yesssss Finally!!!

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - ControL_s SouL_ - Apr. 20, 2011

Yay! I can't wait!

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - yusei fundo100 - Apr. 20, 2011

yo about you maybe make it a bit shorter but orther than that its pretty good so can i be in the story can i be this old man but when he beyblade he turns into a child called ryo with his bey cyberdramon (like you can see i love digimon)

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - ControL_ - Apr. 20, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  3:46 PM)narutro man z Wrote: yo about you maybe make it a bit shorter but orther than that its pretty good so can i be in the story can i be this old man but when he beyblade he turns into a child called ryo with his bey cyberdramon (like you can see i love digimon)
Read title, not accepting at the moment, sorry we will be later.

No I won't make it shorter, if people are put off/are too lazy to read all of it, it's not the story for them.

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - BunkerBuster - Apr. 21, 2011

Can you reserve place for me please!

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - yusei fundo100 - Apr. 21, 2011

oh srry i just put it in a programe and it readed it to me its great so yeah im lazy Wink

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - yusei fundo100 - Apr. 22, 2011

plz plz plz make new part

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - ControL_ - Apr. 24, 2011

FINALLY - Chapter 4 completed, Chapter 5 to be finished.

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - MEECH - Apr. 25, 2011

can u reserve a place for me if u can

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - ControL_s SouL_ - Apr. 25, 2011

SO AWESOME!!! Your battle scenes are so damn amazing man!!!

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - ControL_ - Apr. 29, 2011

Hi I would like one more character if anyone is interested.

RE: The Wilderness Falls - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM - ControL_ - May. 14, 2011

Still looking for that one character! Then i'll write some more.