World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Kai-V - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Kai-V (/Thread-Kai-V)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Kai-V - Pimpju - Dec. 06, 2010

Considering the amount she does for the WBO, I don't think it's any secret.

Hah she's definitely nice, I remember she carried a conversation with me and even let me add her on MSN when I was a complete stranger.

RE: Kai-V - |Joe| - Dec. 06, 2010

Heh Kai-V is definitely an awesome person and when someone asks for help she helps. I remember I asked her if she could PM the page on the Physics in Beyblade (hoping I would understand it haha) and she did. I tried to read it but it was just too dry for me heh. I'm surprised by her amount of patience too heh. If I was her I would be yelling at people with all the repeated mistakes that are made heh.

RE: Kai-V - Robsta - Dec. 06, 2010

Between juggling work, life, Beyblade spririt, the WBO and creating artwork for the users I don't see how she has any free time!

Although undoubtably Brad setup the WBO Kai-V has been a vital person in keeping the WBO thriving. Thanks a lot Kai-V you da bess <3

RE: Kai-V - Pyro - Dec. 06, 2010

We should use this thread as "status reports" on Kai-V lol!
Nah I'm kidding, but she is very helpful, and we have longs conversations. D: Until she has to go to bed. :T

RE: Kai-V - Dude - Dec. 06, 2010

(Dec. 06, 2010  11:43 PM)Robsta Wrote: Between juggling work, life, Beyblade spririt, the WBO and creating artwork for the users I don't see how she has any free time!

It's because she has neither life nor work.

Pretty pathetic.

RE: Kai-V - Pyro - Dec. 06, 2010

(Dec. 06, 2010  11:55 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  11:43 PM)Robsta Wrote: Between juggling work, life, Beyblade spririt, the WBO and creating artwork for the users I don't see how she has any free time!

Pretty pathetic.

Haha, don't be exposing your sister now.. D:

RE: Kai-V - pegasis105rf - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 06, 2010  11:55 PM)Pyro Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  11:55 PM)Dude Wrote:

Pretty pathetic.

Haha, stop exposing your sister.
EditGrinelete

RE: Kai-V - Pyro - Dec. 07, 2010

Yeah...I thought most people knew already.

RE: Kai-V - |Joe| - Dec. 07, 2010

You never knew? I've only been here since Aug. and I knew that haha. As you can tell he really loves her Pinching_eyes_2

EDIT: I don't think it matters, its been said a few times. Dude admitted to it once on the Random Thoughts - 3 thread.

RE: Kai-V - Night - Dec. 07, 2010

Sorry, I'm still laughing at the comment that didn't make sense. Andrew

Anyway, Kai-V is awesome. She always sends links when I'm baffled and the most amazing time was when a user was making Face Designs for people, and then he made a bet. He said that if Kai-V can do better, she should design a Face of a Cyber Lion - like he was asked to before - and then she could take over the thread. Kai-V just went and designed a Cyber Lion Face that was over 9000 times better than his. But she didn't take over the thread and walked away with all the pride.

Tongue_out

RE: Kai-V - Dude - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 07, 2010  12:03 AM)|Joe| Wrote: You never knew? I've only been here since Aug. and I knew that haha. As you can tell he really loves her Pinching_eyes_2

Actually, I'm just poking fun at her. I think I'm lucky to have such a great relation with my sister, considering what I often hear (Mainly complaints) about others' sisters/brothers.

Exactly, you can tell you really love her Tongue_out You are lucky though, my brother annoys the living schnitzel outta me XD

RE: Kai-V - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 07, 2010

Kai-v, you are da bestest! Someone should make a "I'm a major fan of Kai-v" emblem. You really do such a great job for this community.

RE: Kai-V - Kai-V - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 07, 2010  1:26 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Someone should make a "I'm a major fan of Kai-v" emblem.
No, this trend should not start, it would devalorise the "MFB" one. Plus, "MFK" means nothing ...

Night Wrote:walked away with all the pride.
Not really.

This topic is quite awkward.

Stop being so modest! Haha you're gonna laugh at these comments and you're gonna like it.

RE: Kai-V - Daegor42 - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 07, 2010  1:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Plus, "MFK" means nothing ...

*snicker* MetalFightKai...

Anyways, I don't see the point of this thread? Kai-V herself has said that she doesn't really want this kind of thread. I say we respect her wishes and let this die.

RE: Kai-V - Megablaster - Dec. 07, 2010

If we have 15 posts to this thread in 1 day, we can have a Kai-V party! Thanks Kai-V for helping us! Grin

RE: Kai-V - Cye Kinomiya - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 06, 2010  9:47 PM)Wraith Wrote: Thank you, and to remind you, http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-KIE-V
Hah.

How did I miss this? Best thread ever.

RE: Kai-V - Wraith - Dec. 07, 2010

Indeed.

RE: Kai-V - XDBeyblade - Dec. 07, 2010

Yep. Thank you Kai-V for:
Always cleaning our messes (closing threads)
Banning the ones that doesn't help cleaning messes,
Posting new releases,
Thanks for being here for all of us all the time,
I do not how to thank you enough,
The reason why I wrote this poem.
Hope you like it Smile.
Thank you again we all <3 you Kai-V.
Look at my signature Smile .

RE: Kai-V - lord Wolfblade - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 07, 2010  2:56 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2010  1:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Plus, "MFK" means nothing ...

*snicker* MetalFightKai...

Anyways, I don't see the point of this thread? Kai-V herself has said that she doesn't really want this kind of thread. I say we respect her wishes and let this die.

i agree, but first, thanks kai-v

RE: Kai-V - .:J:. - Dec. 07, 2010

thank you, and when you die as an older person, pray god will feed you food and wine, and that you can intrduce the bey-spirit for him to see and bless upon every blader! Kai-v is our saviour of this site!

RE: Kai-V - KainYuuki - Dec. 07, 2010

well i learned my lesson and i have come to realize that kai-v is kind. she did not ban me immediatly she gave me a higher warning level. from now on if a moderator calls me something or says something i dont find funny, i will keep it to myself and give back respect. KAI-V RULES!
Also, I think that there should be a moderator day for kai-v just like we have for bey brad(Brad day)

RE: Kai-V - .:J:. - Dec. 07, 2010

well done on joining the good side!

RE: Kai-V - leone - Dec. 08, 2010

thanks kai v