World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-94 Tornado Beystadium (/Thread-Product-BB-94-Tornado-Beystadium)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - OkiBlaze - Jul. 23, 2010

As I said in the "Beyblade Random Thoughts" Thread, this stadium seems to have the flower patterns like the Super Attack Stadium.
Fail.

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - Daegor42 - Jul. 23, 2010

(Jul. 23, 2010  6:23 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: As I said in the "Beyblade Random Thoughts" Thread, this stadium seems to have the flower patterns like the Super Attack Stadium.
Fail.

I don't remember you saying that?

This was around the time the video was first posted.
It wasn't recent, sorry for the confusion.

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - RエスコルピオT125JB - Jul. 23, 2010

[attachment=2707]
The edges I drew, I can see clearly through the flash lights

The stadium also looks really steep, and no exits. How are attack types supposed to benefit from this, besides the movement in the middle?
EDIT: Nevermind, I think I see the exits now...

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - tenzeku123 - Jul. 23, 2010

the middle part looks abit slunted or dented abit

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - pegasis105rf - Jul. 23, 2010

i hope this stadium will be good

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - ControL_s SouL_ - Jul. 23, 2010

wow what a waste not getting that bey it would be a waste of my time oh well let's hope takara starts taking mfb seriously again

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - TheLVJ - Jul. 23, 2010

(Jul. 23, 2010  3:46 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i hope this stadium will be good

It will be illegal. All they did was combine an already illegal stadium and a borderline unusable one.

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - DranzerX13 - Jul. 24, 2010

Reasons I want this stadium:

The hard plastic walls that prevent a stadium out (as seen in the Extreme Stadium). The thing in the middle that makes your Bey spin really fast. After I get this stadium, I'll be good on stadiums for a long while, especially since they're so darn expensive. 2,775 yen would be a more reasonable price for these stadiums, but 5,775 yen is a bit too much.

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - Kai-V - Jul. 24, 2010

(Jul. 24, 2010  5:37 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Reasons I want this stadium:

The hard plastic walls that prevent a stadium out (as seen in the Extreme Stadium). The thing in the middle that makes your Bey spin really fast. After I get this stadium, I'll be good on stadiums for a long while, especially since they're so darn expensive. 2,775 yen would be a more reasonable price for these stadiums, but 5,775 yen is a bit too much.
I am quite sure the previous Beystadiums beside the Extreme and Tornado types are not as expensive as that. They cost that much because there is a motor involved, and a Beyblade is included with them.

Also, the centre does not make the Beyblade spin faster, it just moves around uncontrollably. Moreover, I believe this sudden movement is detrimental to the Beyblade's performance, because it often gets stopped in its natural displacement.

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - Aqua - Jul. 24, 2010

(Jul. 24, 2010  5:37 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Reasons I want this stadium:

If you were to get only get one stadium, this would definitely not be a good one to get.

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - RエスコルピオT125JB - Aug. 27, 2010

Images from Beyblade Parts House: (Click to View)

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - Corey - Aug. 27, 2010

Tornado metal wheel? Hm.

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - Train - Aug. 27, 2010

That looks sick, but OMFG SPECULATION!?! Yes I'm speculating based on available data and my knowledge of the physics of beyblade.

I don't think that's going to be too effective as a wheel. It's got too many protrusions knit tightly together to give smash and at the same time the gaps are so large I don't think it's going to be viable for defence or stamina either.

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - Nuno - Aug. 27, 2010

Tornado metal wheel eh? Looks like it might have some potential with all those protrusions.
It looks pretty nice too.

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - pegasis105rf - Aug. 27, 2010

the beyblade looks awesome

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - Corey - Aug. 27, 2010

It looks like the original aquario metal wheel, with one extra 'wing'

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - souless1234 - Aug. 27, 2010

Looks like storm but with with 6 "wings" instead Tongue_out

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - Daegor42 - Aug. 27, 2010

Hercules is a nice shade.
Tornado doesn't look too effective to me.

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - Moss-Da-Boss - Aug. 27, 2010

the face ( in my non glasses eyes ) looks a bit like Qwetz

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - Daegor42 - Aug. 27, 2010

From what I can tell, it's a Hercules beetle.

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - Moss-Da-Boss - Aug. 27, 2010

I found it was some kind of bug upon closer inspection
(WITH MY GLASSES ON)

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - souless1234 - Aug. 27, 2010

Go Heracross!
[Image: 214.png]

RE: BB-94 Tornado Beystadium - pegasis105rf - Aug. 27, 2010

(Aug. 27, 2010  4:02 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Go Heracross!
[Image: 214.png]
HAHAHAHAHAHA