World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - AwesomeKid20094 - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:15 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:13 PM)Eleanor Wrote: I hope U guys have burst beyblades at ur home...U can try different combinations at home...And write down ur observations..Then U can include ur battle descriptions...The physics , the damage in the story plot...U can also post a view of battle of ur beyblades to proof ur observations...Becoz...We R gonna make it like real...

Can't we make our own Layers, Discs, Frames, and Drivers?

I'm talking about new Layers, Discs, Frames, and Drivers, not necessarily a new system.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Nov. 24, 2017

Deleted post

But I see your point, a new system would take a lot of time

Deleted post

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:17 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I have to agree. I think building off the existing God Layer/Evolution system is better than making a whole new system or just using existing parts...with new parts comes a whole new feel to it, as it allows more versatility, more what-if scenarios to play out

Also, don't name the parts the way Hasbro names it, use the takara tomy way for naming it.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Nov. 24, 2017

If U want U can create a new layer...But it should be legitimate just as the other layers..

Deleted post

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:18 PM)Dragunix Wrote: So concepts like the Bound attack woukd still work? Because some of these concepts can't really be tested due to the nonexistent nature of the beys themselves.

What is the bound attack concept?

What does nonexistent mean?

Deleted post

Gonna vote for Rykos Grin

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:20 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Survey link is posted here:

I'm voting for Arashi, don't worry...

I don't see it.

The link isnt posted in your reply.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:19 PM)Eleanor Wrote: If U want U can create a new layer...But it should be legitimate just as the other layers..

each of my beyblade concepts are made to be realistic and the drivers are based of actual parts in some ways.

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:20 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:20 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Survey link is posted here:

I'm voting for Arashi, don't worry...

I don't see it.

Same

Deleted post

I voted Rykos Dragunix Grin

Deleted post

One more thing...U r making new burst beyblades with different combinations...If possible upld the blue print...So that it is easy to write the story line...

If U r making a new layer system...Make a blueprint of it with labelled parts..ANd the functions of those parts...then may be based on the new layer we will name the series...For example a " Spiral layer" so the name of the series will be "The Spiral Revolution"...

But what is going to happen to the story we started? Are we going to build off of that?

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:19 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:18 PM)Dragunix Wrote: So concepts like the Bound attack woukd still work? Because some of these concepts can't really be tested due to the nonexistent nature of the beys themselves.

What is the bound attack concept?

bound attack where an attack  is caused by springs in some way. examples are gV, and my two zelus concepts.

nonexistent means not existing.

Deleted post

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:23 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Who wants a new system? just say yes or no

Yes, but I don't really have good 3D building systems so I can't really build blueprints

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:22 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: But what is going to happen to the story we started? Are we going to build off of that?

Lets start with a new story...As many dont know about the written stories in the stories thread...In this way U guys can have more ideas and options in creating new beyblades new avatars new protagonists new pesonalities new plot....ANd so on...

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:23 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:19 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: What is the bound attack concept?

bound attack where an attack  is caused by springs in some way. examples are gV, and my two zelus concepts.

nonexistent means not existing.

K