World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums (/Thread-Beyblade-Save-our-Stadiums)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - rockleone23 - Dec. 31, 2010

(Dec. 31, 2010  3:37 AM)Devil The Beyer Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:40 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:52 AM)rockleone23 Wrote: ok no matter how many peple tell us its not going to work (like mc frown)
we will not give up until hasbro makes them,so whos with meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

of course i am all for hasbro making good stadiums, but stop claiming progress you havent made. and its not like youre on some amazing and glorious crusade against the entire forum.

Dear anyone: Please lock this thread, there's really nothing to be discussed. Leave the OP up as a stickied thread and people can send in their letters or not. Obviously there is no progress being made in real life, or inside of this thread, just a ton of spam.
if you dont like this, then dont post you non beleiver, at least everyone is trying unlike you
I BELIVE WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey that was my line!!!:\

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Mc Frown - Dec. 31, 2010

(Dec. 30, 2010  8:31 PM)darkblader237 Wrote: my wide ball sucks because of that stadium. it acts like an attack type!

wide ball does that anyways, except to a greater extent in the TT Attack Stadium.

why do you all think i oppose this anyways?

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - NightWolf - Jan. 01, 2011

I finnaly figured out how to email these guys. Once I have something well thought out ima shoot em an email.

http://hasbro.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/hasbro.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=uuciHWik&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD00MzQsNDM0JnBfcHJvZHM9JnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0mcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ!!

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Mc Frown - Jan. 01, 2011

Uh, people have known how to email hasbro since the plastic gen
they just send you an automated response

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - SwiftShadow - Jan. 01, 2011

I agree with Mc Frown. Even though we are sending them letters, they are mostly not going to listen to us. Hasbro wants to make money. Just because a few hundred people are telling them that they should improve their stadiums, it isn't going to make an impact on the MILLIONS of people that are just buying their product.

Although I REALLY want to see Hasbro make a better stadium, we aren't making much progress. I can see that we want to get better stadiums, but we are getting nowhere.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 01, 2011

well at least each of there BMF stadiums are better than the last
SV/PTW<<< at least there improvement right?

But that is none of our doing?

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 01, 2011

i dont know if there listening to us, but as long as there stadiums keep getting better every time, who know we might get close to a TT stadium

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - rayunga - Jan. 01, 2011

Wink get our stadium and battle

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - rockleone23 - Jan. 01, 2011

hey guys here i have another form you guys could send out!!!
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:53 AM)rockleone23 Wrote: hey guys here i have another form you guys could send out!!!

oh my, i am concerned about its contents.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - rockleone23 - Jan. 01, 2011

well it doesnt let me uploade it but ill try...

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - jdarell - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 01, 2011  2:53 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: well at least each of there BMF stadiums are better than the last
SV/PTW<<< at least there improvement right?

whats MXS stand for?

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - milkychipz - Jan. 02, 2011

Maxt Stampede but spelt to look awesome Dumb Rimshot

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - jdarell - Jan. 02, 2011

so max stampede is currently the best hasbro stadium? because i cant seem to find a reasonably priced takara tomy stadium i may have to buy this......i will do the save our stadiums form completely based on the horridness of the super vortex

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Temporal - Jan. 02, 2011

(Dec. 31, 2010  3:37 AM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: if you dont like this, then dont post you non beleiver, at least everyone is trying unlike you
I BELIVE WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though McFrown did say that it was useless, this is still spam. Plus, you can't really tell him not to post, since he's kind of an advanced member y'know...

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - wjjp123 - Jan. 02, 2011

yeah the stadiums are better than hasbro and I am totally in.

Hasbro's stadiums way not be up to snuff, but they are on the up and up. There is no reason to say they are inferior, as this is obvious. It may or may not be because of us, but at least there is a difference.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  2:41 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Maxt Stampede but spelt to look awesome Dumb Rimshot

i actually spelt it like that to not confuse it with metal sharp

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - ravery323 - Jan. 02, 2011

I am tired of paint getting all over my beyblades performance tip.It ruins them and it is not worth the 10 dollars you have to waste.

Would you rather use the concrete? Just clean your Bottoms. I repeat: Max Stampede is good, I am hoping Burning Firestrike will be better.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - rockleone23 - Jan. 02, 2011

yup i agree i would rather use mxs instead of concrete. I mean all you have to do is just wipe it with some cloth...

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Zeox - Jan. 02, 2011

Atleast Hasbro stadiums are not.. "Flat and rectangular with no pockets", and atleast they are Metal Fusion Stadiums..not Steel Squad stadiums. And thank Blader-Dj that our main Character is not Greg

Anyway, I don't think any of the Hasbro Stadiums are THAT bad, except for Super Vortex, that thing is an Attack Type-free zone. I'm glad i'm getting a TT Attack stadium so I don't have to use my friend's super vortex stadium when we battle.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - rockleone23 - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  8:25 PM)Zeox Wrote: Atleast Hasbro stadiums are not.. "Flat and rectangular with no pockets", and atleast they are Metal Fusion Stadiums..not Steel Squad stadiums. And thank Blader-Dj that our main Character is not Greg

Anyway, I don't think any of the Hasbro Stadiums are THAT bad, except for Super Vortex, that thing is an Attack Type-free zone. I'm glad i'm getting a TT Attack stadium so I don't have to use my friend's super vortex stadium when we battle.
yeah i only have the super vortex stadium. So i probably dont know the cappabilities of attack types.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - MasterMike - Jan. 03, 2011

send the letter