World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-DB-Anime-and-Manga-discussion)

RE: Beyblade Burst Dual Balance Anime and Manga discussion - beth24 - Mar. 11, 2021

Will there really be a season 6?
How come we have titles of march and the title of april is not yet announced?
There is a new series in 20 days from now and there is no title or picture to the Anime?
I think there will be no another Anime series to Beyblade.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dual Balance Anime and Manga discussion - PeppzieCola - Mar. 11, 2021

beth24

Yes there will, there's literally a teaser for the next series in the last corocoro comic, and in the final sparking manga chapter.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dual Balance Anime and Manga discussion - Zeutron - Mar. 11, 2021

(Mar. 11, 2021  9:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  9:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Sounds really cool, but potentially terrible at the same time.

Yeah, kinda mixed. Also I thing the order for + and - was mixed up. + should be Armor Chip Blade based on the Vocare Project image and based on just logical thinking - is probably Chip Blade Armor. Anyways expecting a lot of nothing gimmicks, where it's like "Shifting the weight of gravity increases upper attack" when it does literally nothing."

The loss of a disk sounds really frightening to me. That just sounds like a little too much of a weight difference between the two modes.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dual Balance Anime and Manga discussion - Eclipse Force - Mar. 11, 2021

(Mar. 11, 2021  9:55 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  9:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah, kinda mixed. Also I thing the order for + and - was mixed up. + should be Armor Chip Blade based on the Vocare Project image and based on just logical thinking - is probably Chip Blade Armor. Anyways expecting a lot of nothing gimmicks, where it's like "Shifting the weight of gravity increases upper attack" when it does literally nothing."

The loss of a disk sounds really frightening to me. That just sounds like a little too much of a weight difference between the two modes.
Yeah same, even if the Armor is heavy as hell there will always be a weight different every time.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dual Balance Anime and Manga discussion - PinkRose - Mar. 11, 2021

Dual Balance, huh? Let's see how this plays out. Looks to me like it has potential to become the next greatest game-changer in Burst, but has an equal chance of flopping.
(Let's just hope there are actually competent gimmicks, I've always been a huge fan of these)

RE: Beyblade Burst Dual Balance Anime and Manga discussion - valtaoi_007 - Mar. 11, 2021

The ne name is OK
Beyblade Burst DB

RE: Beyblade Burst Dual Balance Anime and Manga discussion - BeybladeBurst#1 - Mar. 11, 2021

(Mar. 11, 2021  10:33 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: The ne name is OK
Beyblade Burst DB
Ya I like the name a bit

RE: Beyblade Burst Dual Balance Anime and Manga discussion - Needforspeed - Mar. 12, 2021

Again Dual balance is actually not confirmed it is actually just speculation/ rumor from the Japanese community.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dual Balance Anime and Manga discussion - Eclipse Force - Mar. 12, 2021

Dual Balance or not the gimmick is scaring me lol

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 12, 2021

I wonder if (taco) bell will surpass Rago in sheer strength. It’s unlikely, but who knows.

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Pixi - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  2:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I wonder if (taco) bell will surpass Rago in sheer strength. It’s unlikely, but who knows.

taco bell is now my new nickname for bell
thank you 6Jupitor9

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - TitanDragon - Mar. 12, 2021

Vocare confirmed DB stands for Dynamite Battle

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - PinkRose - Mar. 12, 2021

So the Dual Balance thing got jossed or what?

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - TitanDragon - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  2:35 PM)PinkRose Wrote: So the Dual Balance thing got jossed or what?

Apparently

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - NoNotYou - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  2:35 PM)PinkRose Wrote: So the Dual Balance thing got jossed or what?

Dual Balance was just a rumor that marutti said not to bring onto this website. FYI, he's not happy that someone brought it here.

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Needforspeed - Mar. 12, 2021

Apparently valt, shu, free and lui will be returning sadly. And bell has red hair in anime and looks like a new kiyama is appearing. (I won't be giving the link)

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Valtryek Aoi - Mar. 12, 2021

From the looks of it, Valt, Shu, Free, and Lui look like their season 5 designs with a few color and other minor changes. Don't know what's up with that new Ragnurak user or that white haired dude next to him. And that guy on the top left, is that an evil Valt or just some new guy?

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - God Dragruler - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  11:39 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Apparently valt, shu, free and lui will be returning sadly. And bell has red hair in anime and looks like a new kiyama is appearing. (I won't be giving the link)

yea I saw that but another kiyama brother though that's funny how many brother chad rantaro has lol.  jokes aside the poster look fire though not gonna lie

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - NoNotYou - Mar. 12, 2021

Valt and shu returning was predictable. Lui and free...disappointing honestly. Bell looks cooler in the poster than the original teaser though, so at least there's that. + The Belial avatar teaser looks cool. The new characters look...eehhh. I don't like conch shell head and the silver hair dude looks familiar but i can't quite put my finger on it. And then there's the dude in the back looking like valt and xhaka digifused. Overall my impressions from the poster aren't great, but not bad either.

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - God Dragruler - Mar. 12, 2021

apparently new ragnoruk will be cyclone ragnarok but one of the new really do look like a xhaka with a little bit of valt

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Needforspeed - Mar. 12, 2021

Anime is on april 2 apparently so 2 weeks wait

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Eclipse Force - Mar. 12, 2021

Red hair? Why not. Fine with 4 legends, just no more. Haunted house kid looks like he’s getting a bey. Not the girl though. And yep, seems to be a new Kiyama. And yes, DB is confirmed.

I'm not surprised with valt and shu I've always said it valt and shu come as a paired if one is their the other isn't to far behind . their literally the new Tyson & kai duo, lui and free doesn't surprise me as much either their dragon owners left spin at that which are both popular so it's inevitable for them to comeback one way or another ragggy surprise me though .

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Zeutron - Mar. 12, 2021

What confuses me is the fact that Free and Lui are back but seemingly not.... Aiga and Drum? I know that they lost relevance after their respective season but they deserve to be back more than Free and Lui who are overused.

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Eclipse Force - Mar. 12, 2021

Also I expected the Haunted House exploring kid to have white hair.....maybe just another color change.

(Mar. 12, 2021  11:49 PM)Zeutron Wrote: What confuses me is the fact that Free and Lui are back but seemingly not.... Aiga and Drum? I know that they lost relevance after their respective season but they deserve to be back more than Free and Lui who are overused.

Free and Lui dont look like they’ll be having much importance. Based on other key arts they may be like Pheng 3 and 4 based on positioning.