World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault (/Thread-Product-B-00-%CE%B1-Beyblade-Burst-exclusive-legendary-Amaterios-Aero-Assault)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Sep. 12, 2015

(Sep. 12, 2015  10:54 AM)RumpleLeftSpin Wrote: Well, I have enough points to try my luck at it twice, but I literally have no way of getting the bey Tired. If you have any suggestions, can you PM me? Thanks! Smile

Try it and see if you win, then we will give you suggestions of how to get a trusted Japanese address. You do not have to input the address right when you win, but make sure you win first.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - OkinawamTS - Sep. 18, 2015

My Amaterios Power has ended, I didnt get the Special Amaterios Power from my friend who has the Amaterios Power. And still has no info about when they will send the Amaterios.

And there is a big probability, that I need to read the Amaterios QR code to unlock the game to play it again.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Sep. 18, 2015

That is weak. Right as you get all those QR codes for the boosters too. I wonder what the heck is the big hold up for sending them out. They are probably just delaying it on purpose so that it takes longer for people to win a second one. I know I am saving all my booster QR codes for after I win another one, hopefully anyway

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Sep. 18, 2015

Maybe redesigning the teeth? :')

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Sep. 18, 2015

I sure hope so

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bladerguy2 - Sep. 18, 2015

Guys it's official. Based on an email I got from TT they will start shipping the Ameritoses. I just got over 3000 points so I think I'll try my hand at this.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Sep. 18, 2015

(Sep. 18, 2015  1:43 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Guys it's official. Based on an email I got from TT they will start shipping the Ameritoses. I just got over 3000 points so I think I'll try my hand at this.

Can you post the email ?

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bladerguy2 - Sep. 18, 2015

(Sep. 18, 2015  2:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2015  1:43 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Guys it's official. Based on an email I got from TT they will start shipping the Ameritoses. I just got over 3000 points so I think I'll try my hand at this.

Can you post the email ?

「ワイバーン・アームド・マッシブ」がいよいよ明日発売!
発売を記念してポイントが1.5倍になるキャンペーンを実施するぞ!

キャンペーン期間:9/19 00:00 ~ 9/28 00:00
対象ポイント:大会参加ポイント、大会入賞ポイント、来店ポイント、購入ポイント、シュートポイント
倍率:期間中対象ポイントが1.5倍

このキャンペーン期間にワイバーンをゲットして大会にも参加しよう!
ポイントをしっかり貯めたら「レアベイゲットバトル」にもチャレンジ!
伝説のレアベイ「アマテリオス」も手に入れろ!

9月もベイブレードを遊びつくそう!!

※先ほどタイトルだけのメールが発送された可能性がございます。
 大変お手数ですが、破棄をお願い致します。

□お問い合わせ先
タカラトミー ベイブレード事務局
TEL:03-5778-4680
MAIL:wbba.info@beyblade-bbb.jp
受付時間:月・水・金曜日(祝祭日は除く)10時~12時/13時~17時
※お問合せいただく内容によっては、対応順が前後したり、お時間をいただく場合がありますので、予めご了承下さい。

□メルマガの解除をご希望の方はブレーダー情報ページの下にある「アカウント情報変更」より解除してください。

※本メールの送信元アドレスは送信専用です。ご返信はできません。
※商品、イベントに関する情報は変更になる可能性がございます。
※今後の予定は変更になる可能性がございます。
※本メールの無断転載を禁止します。

They used the words (throw it in the hands" in regards to Ameritos so I think that it means they are shipping them out.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - OkinawamTS - Sep. 18, 2015

Sorry do you have the mail to show
coz I got many mail from TT and none of them said that they will ship the Amaterios

the only mail got which talked about Amaterios was about the Wyvern Campaign that will that on 9/19 0:00 to 9/28
all points will be x1.5, which will increase your points and get you more chance to win the Amaterios.
that the only mail I got that talked about Amaterios

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Sep. 18, 2015

Ah no, OkinawamTS is correct, that email does not say that αmaterios will be shipped. If you are not fluent in Japanese, you should probably post all emails you receive in order to get an official translation.

Alright haha. I will be taking a Japanese class online next year. Sorry false alarm

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - RumpleLeftSpin - Sep. 18, 2015

2 tries so far and no luck... still debating over if I should even try it again or not. Is it even going to be as good as it looks??

Lol. Yeah, I thought it might be too, really threw me off with the two emails too. I suggest copying and pasting to Google translate to at least get a rough idea. Or yeah, post them and someone can translate them better

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Sep. 18, 2015

(Sep. 18, 2015  4:53 PM)RumpleLeftSpin Wrote: 2 tries so far and no luck... still debating over if I should even try it again or not. Is it even going to be as good as it looks??

It costs you nothing to try it, and nobody knows how good it will be. This seems unnecessarily cynical.

It's not like any of us even had a chance to win Quetzalcoatl during MFB. In terms of the international community, this is an improvement. I just wish the game was more fun in its own right.

(I also think that the likelihood of winning should go up slightly each time you play, though.)

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - RumpleLeftSpin - Sep. 18, 2015

(Sep. 18, 2015  7:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2015  4:53 PM)RumpleLeftSpin Wrote: 2 tries so far and no luck... still debating over if I should even try it again or not. Is it even going to be as good as it looks??

It costs you nothing to try it, and nobody knows how good it will be. This seems unnecessarily cynical.

It's not like any of us even had a chance to win Quetzalcoatl during MFB. In terms of the international community, this is an improvement. I just wish the game was more fun in its own right.

(I also think that the likelihood of winning should go up slightly each time you play, though.)

It's not that I am being unnecessarily cynical, I just am contemplating if I would be better off trying to save up for another promo bey or if another promo bey is even likely, and if I want to use the bey points my hard-earned money have gotten me to try and gamble at this again or hold off and have more tries later. Also, BeyBrad.... I saw on the WBO video of the first Burst event that you were using Spriggan with Accel. How did you like that combo?

It was OK. Valkyrie is better probably.

If there's another promo Bey it won't be for a really long while, I imagine.

A try now with some tries later-1 or more tries later makes no difference.

(Sep. 18, 2015  7:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It was OK. Valkyrie is better probably.

If there's another promo Bey it won't be for a really long while, I imagine.

Okay, thanks. I guess I will give it as many tries as possible. And My problem with Valkyrie is that it's spikes wear down over time (at least, the one from B-08 does) and it is currently easier to burst than my Ragnaruk, which was initially the one that burst more often. I think it may be because of the lower quality clear plastic they used on it, instead of the shiny, opaque plastic on the original Valk... But for attack mine has been near useless because, while it DOES hit hard; those hits usually cause it to burst itself. And I know it isn't from the AMAZING power that Survive has lol. But thanks for answering... I think I'm going to get the SHS booster for the color and the extra heavy.

It's just the shape of the teeth. This is an issue that we're aware of, sadly: http://beybrad.tumblr.com/post/127170870317/beyblade-burst-technical-issues

Unhappy

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - BeybladeFanOff - Sep. 18, 2015

I have a question : how i can play at the game for win Amaterios ?

(Sep. 18, 2015  8:16 PM)Gingka7854 Wrote: I have a question : how i can play at the game for win Amaterios ?

Do you have an account on the BeyCloud and points on that account ? If so, for the game itself, we have explained it times and times again, but you just click on the big yellow button repetitively ... At the end of the "game", you will see the result page and it will show whether you won or lost in English.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bladerguy2 - Sep. 19, 2015

You click the blue rectangle with Aneratos in it at the bottom of the screen to get into it.

Can someone recommend a forwarding service that doesn't use PayPal. My parents really hate pay pal. Lol

No I didn't win but I would like to have an address entered as soon as possible should I win. If I win then exit out without entering an address how do I enter it. Do I click the bey battle get again? Or do I do something else

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Sep. 19, 2015

You can use any credit card with Tenso.com and they will give you a Japanese address.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Sep. 19, 2015

Yeah tenso.com would be the best, and they show you how to enter the address. You have to enter it in Japanese I think, so make sure you follow the instructions carefully and use translation software. And yeah, you go back into the Rare Bey Get Battle game and you will see this
Then you click on the addressee form and enter your address. Not sure after that because I had Oki do it for me so there would be no mistakes.