World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - Sega - Jul. 26, 2008

Metal Gear Solid

I never really got around to actually beating the game, I really want to get into the series more tbh.

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jul. 26, 2008

Sega Wrote:Metal Gear Solid

I never really got around to actually beating the game, I really want to get into the series more tbh.

Believe me when I say this: Don't.

Or if you do, stop at MGS3. Don't put yourself through the agony of MGS4's ending.

RE: Recent Games Played - mdhvdukshsj - Jul. 26, 2008

no play mgs4 but dont watch the final cut scene

RE: Recent Games Played - Sega - Jul. 26, 2008

Alright man will do Wink

Heard though that MGS4 is like a movie because of the long cut-scenes.

But im really getting into MGS alot, i got put off by the other ones because i didn't follow the story right, that kinda carp me over playing sequels of games when i havent played the other ones.

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jul. 26, 2008

Yes.

Turn it off after the first black screen when a certain person does something to kill themselves.

Don't watch afterwords.

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Jul. 26, 2008

wow i just made a semi-long post about what i was playing and now its gone,
or didn't submit properly =/

so bluntly
megaman X4 (beat aside from the last boss which is just dumb)
megaman X5 (beat)
megaman X6 (just started)

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Jul. 27, 2008

Guitar_Legend Wrote:so bluntly
megaman X4 (beat aside from the last boss which is just dumb)
megaman X5 (beat)
megaman X6 (just started)
Amazing games, but they are SO hard. It gets ridiculous at some points. I think posted about one of them a few pages ago.

RE: Recent Games Played - Kazuma - Jul. 27, 2008

I Love Megaman Games i have X-8 And Zero Is So Beast...Axel Is AlrightBut Armoured X Is Great

RE: Recent Games Played - KoD PT - Jul. 27, 2008

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I got the game yesterday for my birthday. Had a lot of brawls with my friends. So far, I unlocked Ness, Marth, Luigi and Falco. I've yet to try the SSE adventure mode.

Halo 3

Played offline with my friends. Kinda lame that we only had 3 controlers here.
Two of my friends aren't really used to fps games, so I tried guiding them through it. Did mostly slayer games, tried some Foundry map variants. Had a 2 on 1 handicap slayer match on High Ground against the two of them. I switched places with my other friend (who also owns Halo 3) every 5-10 kills. We got to an Invincible, then we started carp around, betraying each other and switching teams lol

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jul. 27, 2008

- Final Fantasy IV (DS)

Wow. I'm amazed at how much this game reminds me of the Golden Sun games on GBA. I'm sure that's probably because Golden Sun borrowed heavily from the original FFIV, but the world map is strikingly similar to the one in Golden Sun. The trees, the mountains and even the little bridges look exactly like the ones in GS. lol

Anyway, I didn't get very far. I only played for like an hour (It was 4 AM, I needed to sleep lol) but I got to the first boss fight against the Mist Dragon. Barely defeated that and then got lost after the ring I was supposed to deliver inadvertently destroyed a village. lol

But yeah, I'm really liking this so far. I've played the GBA remake of this game before but I think this is way better, despite the insane difficulty level. Jesus. Good thing I have an Action Replay, otherwise I honestly don't think I'd be able to make it through this game. (I'm going to try my best not to use it, but if it gets to the point where I want to throw my DS, well, its AR time.)

RE: Recent Games Played - SexyMichael - Jul. 27, 2008

Doa4

haha, fun times

RE: Recent Games Played - Marin - Jul. 27, 2008

Tsumiki: The Infernal Tower (E)

This game is awesome. There's a free demo available but know that controlled with a stylus the game is much more intuitive. The game could use a reticule because I'm sure you all know the DS can be a bit finicky when it comes to touch-detection. Oh, and know the presentation is multitudes better on the DS than on that online demo. This is coming up on Meteos and Tetris in play time. Buy this game, I feel bad for the developers

Korg 10-DS (J)

Okay, its not a game (really) and I know next to nothing about this stuff but its really fun to fool around with, and seems well enough to produce some pretty cool stuff. Its definately beginner friendly but not dumbed down at all. No tutorials but anyone who knows their carp should be able to find their way around it quite easily I've read. Worth the purchase if you're a hobbyist, professional, or even just curious. Oh, and its in english, by the way.

Soul Bubbles (E)

Beautiful. Don't expect anything special from the narrative or any particularly difficult puzzles, but this is in my opinion the best looking DS game yet. Watch it in motion before you judge it. The game's just so carp... nice. Worth a rental if they're available in you area.

Theta (J)

Challenging and thoughtful, really peaceful. Probably the most import friendly Japanese game I've seen except Korg. The only non-local text in the game is in the fish database (Yeah, I was pretty broken up about it all too). Buy this if you've played through Layton and liked the logic puzzles.

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jul. 27, 2008

Marin Wrote:
Korg 10-DS (J)

Okay, its not a game (really) and I know next to nothing about this stuff but its really fun to fool around with, and seems well enough to produce some pretty cool stuff. Its definately beginner friendly but not dumbed down at all. No tutorials but anyone who knows their carp should be able to find their way around it quite easily I've read. Worth the purchase if you're a hobbyist, professional, or even just curious. Oh, and its in english, by the way.

I want this thing so bad, but I'm holding out for the US release.

As most people here that know me personally know, I loooove fooling around to make electronic music and this is seriously like my wet dream come true.

RE: Recent Games Played - Marin - Jul. 28, 2008

Roan Wrote:
Marin Wrote:
Korg 10-DS (J)

As most people here that know me personally know, I loooove fooling around to make electronic music and this is seriously like my wet dream come true.

I've been playing it on and off all day, its great fun. You won't regret the wait Joyful_3

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jul. 28, 2008

Marin Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
Marin Wrote:
Korg 10-DS (J)

I've been playing it on and off all day, its great fun. You won't regret the wait Joyful_3

Awesome, glad to hear that. I can't wait to try it out.

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Jul. 29, 2008

halo 3

almost beat campaign on legendary with some friends (online)
trying to get all the skulls too.
made it up to .. uhh, the level where you start getting dropped off on some island from a pelican.

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Jul. 30, 2008

Burnout Paradise

That game is the reason why I haven't been on so much for the past two days, I have been playing it like mad; both offline and online. Also, I guess I can put,

Soul Calibur IV

Bought it tonight and am going to go play in once I'm done on here.

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Jul. 30, 2008

i want to play SCIV so bad

any game that lets me create a character is A+ for me

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jul. 30, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:i want to play SCIV so bad

any game that lets me create a character is A+ for me

haha

I'm thinking about buying it.

The dude at Future Shop handed me this weird giant SCIV poster/sticker thing when I bought it

I still can't figure out what it is for

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Jul. 30, 2008

Kei Wrote:The dude at Future Shop handed me this weird giant SCIV poster/sticker thing when I bought it

post it/stick it on/to something

Bey Brad Wrote:
Kei Wrote:The dude at Future Shop handed me this weird giant SCIV poster/sticker thing when I bought it

Well, yeah.. But it is pretty large and its kind of thick. Maybe its for putting on the PS3? I have no clue lol

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jul. 30, 2008

pics plz

RE: Recent Games Played - mdhvdukshsj - Jul. 30, 2008

Kei Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

Well, yeah.. But it is pretty large and its kind of thick. Maybe its for putting on the PS3? I have no clue lol

anyway:

resistance + uncharted: nothing amazing so far

RE: Recent Games Played - Litrid - Jul. 30, 2008

SCIV played it at a friends house. Its an awesome game. I played with Vader first (doi) and I liked him he plays well and I jsut freaked out in joy everytime he said something epic. I made 2 characters so far: Litrid my Voldo type, and My favourite Custom character right now Leon my Siegfried type. Leon is very powerful ad he has some good ranged attacks and his armor is Gold and Black which makes him more badass. I hope to get Screenshots of them soon.