World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) (/Thread-pokemon-wi-fi-black-and-white-league-now-recruting-gym-leaders-and-elite-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 10, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  3:26 PM)th!nk Wrote: Well I didn't see it in the OP, and I wasn't just refferring to you (I was referring to gym leaders as a whole, in fact). If you don't standardize it, due to the fixed team for challengers thing (seems like this in the op, anyway), it wouldn't be fair as some leaders could use legendaries while competitors couldn't. Plus, having such varying rules is very unproffessional.
In the op it says no legendaries...

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - th!nk - Apr. 10, 2011

Jesus, we're back to square one. So, none at all, in which case why ban something like articuno, and not, say, drizzletoad+swift swim. I've explained this already so please go back and actually READ my posts before replying.

By leaders using legendaries I mean thundurus, for example, or, hell, something like darkrai.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Boxy ID - Apr. 10, 2011

Im now taking Ga's advice and training a magikarp.
Also, Latias and Latios are not considered legendary, no roaming pkmn is.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 10, 2011

so Entei, Suicune, Raikou, the Kami and the Musketeers are usable? I need to catch Virizion now

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Boxy ID - Apr. 10, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  3:59 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: so Entei, Suicune, Raikou, the Kami and the Musketeers are usable? I need to catch Virizion now

None of the musketeers roam, dont bend what i said, they are not considered legendary though.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 10, 2011

I didn't know that they didn't roam, but still adding virizion to my team

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - th!nk - Apr. 10, 2011

I still say you should all be using smogons list, or the nintendo wifi list with rain dance clause.

So, you'd block celebi, the all-100 (kinda eh now) elf with one of the worst defensive typings available, then? Or is celebi not legendary enough? Would you like to do the testing to determine these things. If you only count pokemon with a base stat total over 650 (excluding slaking), can I use my Manaphy, then? How about Mew? No? Then how do you decide what is and isn't fair?

I'm just saying, everyone uses smogons banlist for a reason,, it's considered the standard amongst pretty much every online pokemon community, and it's become that way by being fair for all competitors.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 10, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  3:32 PM)th!nk Wrote: Gym rules should be added to the OP, and why are leaders pokemon revealed there?

Also, do any leaders do a proper 6 on 6 single battle, or is that too gen 1 for you? Tongue_out

Unless you want every one to train to Lv. 100 exactly so it could actually be about skill, then you would do a flat battle. I don't know about this triple and double battle stuff, but if you want a normal flat single battle, the game forces you to play a 3 on 3. Rotation battle are *technically* single battles, and they allow 6 on 6 only. If they had 6 on 6 flat wifi battles, believe me, I would have immediately done that.
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:08 PM)th!nk Wrote: nintendo wifi list with rain dance clause.

That part, I agree with. I think that's pretty sensible.

BUT SMOGON DOESNT HAVE GEN. V, gosh how are we gonna get 5th gen. banlist, if they have one post a link since u know so much.

Oh, wow, I was sure there was a 6v6 option. My bad there (also, dammit gamefreak), rest of what I've said still stands.

3.on 3 flat is fine, but man, so many leaders use double/triple/rotation, in games there's normally one gym with a novelty style (though double has become nintendo's standard, it's still unneccessarily contrived.)

But I'm being grouchy. Focus on the banlist thing, please.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/announcement.php?f=148&a=187

If it didn't exist, why the hell would we have discussed it in depth (drizzle+ swift swim etc)? Did you try googling "smogon gen v banlist"? It wouldn't show in the results but every result announces it's existence. I don't know everything, but I try to google things before I decide they don't exist at all.

Hey Ga', do you want to battle?

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 10, 2011

I knew the banlist existed, but I still think using the wifi list with rain dance clause sounds better. My team uses sun, but each can act independently in normal weather too. Drizzle and swift swim though is way, way too overpowered. I'm surprised that they didn't put Wobbufett on there, though.

Yeah, wifi+drizzle clause is fair, especially as apparently it's already prepared to block lati's with soul dew. Shame about jirachi and celebi, but yeah, at least you won't be staring down kyurem :p

So does everyone agree to using the wifi list with rain dance clause on here?

Oh, just remembered, evasion clause and no OHKO (horn drill etc) clauses should be considered "standard practice" with exceptions noted by individual leaders.

Just trying to make sure you guys get this right is all Smile

I agree to WiFi list.

Can bladerxack please add this to the OP? And no Spore/Lock-on or Mind Reader/Sheer Cold Smeargles, Chupa Chups!

If I weren't lazy I'd make a double team team to prove a point.

Also, octillery gets lock on and sheer cold, so is that ok?

No, I was just using that as an example. Octillerys with Sheer Cold in their movesets are not okay either.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 10, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  1:32 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: I dont think its Fair, why would someone join this if they dont have Wi-Fi? I challenged alexscott but him=no wifi so no battle. i have no chances of E4 now.

you could fight 5 gyms win streak and then pickachu wants me to be the last 4 even though i dont want to.

(Apr. 10, 2011  5:25 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  1:32 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: I dont think its Fair, why would someone join this if they dont have Wi-Fi? I challenged alexscott but him=no wifi so no battle. i have no chances of E4 now.

you could fight 5 gyms win streak and then pickachu wants me to be the last 4 even though i dont want to.

Do E4 count cause ive beaten MaStErDrAcIeL?

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 10, 2011

He beat me and majority of my pokemon are type advantage

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 10, 2011

as long as it is a win streak so if lets say you beat,gahleone,pickachu,master dracile,and dman,and dark angel then your in and dracil you are bug bug dont have a typ advantage against him its grass our electrike.

If im correct we should have an electric leader soon, my freind IDK.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 10, 2011

Well regardless he deserves it but how many have you beaten [][][][][] ?