World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bluezee - Jul. 14, 2008

wait, so from the pics brad put it, it seems like we may actually have a bearing core based blade....maybe wolf is the MFB version of wolborg..now im really gonna get one of these blade from YJA when i get the chance...its cheaper and i may even get it faster!

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 14, 2008

that's a mod btw

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bluezee - Jul. 14, 2008

so its not exactly real?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 14, 2008

it's a mod.

meaning, modified.

you have to cut into/melt/whatever to modify the part.

modifications such as these are not allowed in official tournaments (or beywiki's). i think it was just for fun.

oh is see..still looks cool though....i think i will go for just pegasus for now to get a taste of the attack power of these new blades

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Jul. 14, 2008

Sasch Wrote:Why do the beyblades have different "ability diagrams" in the starter series and booster series? does that really say anything? might the booster blades vary from the starter blades?
Their types vary ... Pegasus becomes a defense blade.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 15, 2008

Sasch Wrote:Why do the beyblades have different "ability diagrams" in the starter series and booster series? does that really say anything? might the booster blades vary from the starter blades?

I think maybe the Starters and Boosters have different Bottoms ...

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Maz - Jul. 15, 2008

Like different tips?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 15, 2008

Yes, that is what the Bottom is.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Maz - Jul. 15, 2008

Are they gonna be tips of other beyblades or compleatly unique tips

Maz Wrote:Are they gonna be tips of other beyblades or compleatly unique tips

I imagine its the first four, just switched around.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Rashamon453 - Jul. 15, 2008

Are there any other videos of the MFB's in action other than the one on youtube?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Jul. 15, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:

I think maybe the Starters and Boosters have different Bottoms ...
The boosters come with another beyblade's Track and Bottom. For instance, Leone (starter) has Pegasus' Bottom and Track, but its own Face and Wheel.

Also, to anyone it interests, Metal Fight Beyblade will appear in the August issue of CoroCoro.
[Image: MFBCoroCorohobby02.jpg]

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Xeno - Jul. 15, 2008

^ Nice can't wait

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 15, 2008

I really hope that video doesn't get really popular, otherwise some people are going to get the wrong idea and think those modded blades are actual products.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 15, 2008

Since it's appearing in Coro Coro, can it be safe to assume design contests might open again?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bluezee - Jul. 15, 2008

i have the perfect design that i have had in mind from seeing pegasus and various pictures of wolf...maybe i should send them

I know whoever posted that video posts here. REMOVE IT. You don't have permission to use J'sw's photos.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - TheGigsMeister - Jul. 15, 2008

Well, i took off the link if that helped =)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sasch - Jul. 15, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Maz Wrote:Are they gonna be tips of other beyblades or compleatly unique tips

I imagine its the first four, just switched around.

Maybe these tips and tracks in other colors that were shown in the DigInfo video are what comes in the boosters.

I think it's a stupid idea by the way. Boosters and starters should be the same so one can collect the complete blades.

I think it is stupid as well ... but I'm planning on buying the Starters for each.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sasch - Jul. 15, 2008

Initially I wanted to buy boosters for the ones that have these beypointers and the other ones with starters. But I'm probably going to end up doing it like you... not all at once though.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Jul. 15, 2008

Kai-V Wrote:The boosters come with another beyblade's Track and Bottom. For instance, Leone (starter) has Pegasus' Bottom and Track, but its own Face and Wheel.
Thanks for the information Kai-V.

It's kind of stupid that they would do that, but it really won't matter if someone is intending on buying all of the MFB's.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Jul. 15, 2008

I thought I would be able to save twenty dollars ...

Boosters do not come with a launcher.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Jul. 15, 2008

Kai-V Wrote:I thought I would be able to save twenty dollars ...

Starters do not come with a launcher.
Really? I thought the Starters is what came with the shooter/Beypointer. Thats why they're like $14.