World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! (/Thread-The-Official-WBO-Writing-Tournament-Thread-Next-Tournament-Announced)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 29, 2011

OK, who already send in their entries?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Hope - Jul. 29, 2011

I have.
If your online PM it to me and I'll start the thread now.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 29, 2011

naw.......
Let's wait for Temporal and Sparta.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Temporal - Jul. 29, 2011

Dude, I do not have the matchups yet. Be patient if you want me to do them, say so, but if not, run it by Sparta. I can't start anything without them, so be patient. Plus, the deadline isn't until tomorrow.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Hope - Jul. 29, 2011

Use Random.Org
I did and the order was:
1.Meteo L Drago
2.Hope
3.SDamonCronus
4.Temporal.
If you want that means 1 VS 2 and 3 VS 4?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Temporal - Jul. 29, 2011

Okay, we'll use that, as long as Sparta's okay with it. But again, I'll start when I have SDC's entry. Wait... You're forgetting a few entrants. @wesome, and a few others advanced also.

The contestants are:
1. Hope!
2. SDamonCronous
3. Temporal
4.@wesome
5.Meteo LDrago!
6. NoodooSoup
7. ControL_
8.Titanblader
Also can we please start it now as I'm away for the next few days and if I pass, then I need to know as my internet connections going to be bad.

ControL_, I think. We'll get your started now, then. Hold tight.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - TITAN - Jul. 29, 2011

I got a bye, remember? I really want to, you know, participate?

OK sorry 'bout that.

I was wondering about that. Okay, your thread should be up soon, Hope. MLD, you're going up against Hope this round, since he might not be able to get on for a while.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - S.D.C - Jul. 30, 2011

I've nearly finished my entry, It'll get through to you soon Temporal

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - TITAN - Jul. 30, 2011

So I'm against SDC? Temporal, did Sparta send you my round one entry? If so, when you make the thread, could you post part 1 and 2? I'll hopefully send in part 2 tomorrow.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Temporal - Jul. 30, 2011

No, I didn't get anything. Do you have it saved? If so, send it to me. If not, you should have it in your PM history.
Oh, and Titan Blader? My lucky Steelers hat says you'll go up against @wesome. (Yes, I drew names from a Steelers hat.)
The matchups besides the ones posted are:
@wesome vs. Titan Blader
ControL_ vs. NooDoo Soup
So, the stage is set! The matchups are...
The ones above!
Me vs. SDC!
Hope vs. Yoku!

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - TITAN - Jul. 30, 2011

PMed part one. We can't agree on anything involving sports, can we? Go Panthers!

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Temporal - Jul. 30, 2011

2-14 says it all. Why ditch Jimmy Clausen? Cam Newton isn't much better. I digress, however. Part one isn't so bad, dude! Very nice.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - NoodooSoup - Jul. 30, 2011

Yay, a tough opponent Tongue_out I won't lose yet!

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To T - TITAN - Jul. 30, 2011

(Jul. 30, 2011  2:19 AM)Temporal Wrote: 2-14 says it all. Why ditch Jimmy Clausen? Cam Newton isn't much better. I digress, however. Part one isn't so bad, dude! Very nice.

Thank you very much. I just like the Panthers 'cause they're NC.

NoodooSoup-Maybe not, but you'll hopefully have to put up your best fight against me!

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - S.D.C - Jul. 30, 2011

Hmmm, why didn't it send. I'll try again when I can find my story, it has mysteriously disappeared (or the edited version has, it may take me a while to re-edit it if I can't find it soon)

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To T - NoodooSoup - Jul. 30, 2011

(Jul. 30, 2011  2:27 AM)Titan Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  2:19 AM)Temporal Wrote: 2-14 says it all. Why ditch Jimmy Clausen? Cam Newton isn't much better. I digress, however. Part one isn't so bad, dude! Very nice.

NoodooSoup-Maybe not, but you'll hopefully have to put up your best fight against me!

I'm facing ControL_ o.O Although you are a good writer, I might lose and not even face you ^^;

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 30, 2011

My heart's beating fast.
Where is the thread?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Writing-Tournament-Quarterfinal-Round-Hope-vs-Tenshou-Yoku Here's the thread.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To T - TITAN - Jul. 30, 2011

(Jul. 30, 2011  4:37 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  2:27 AM)Titan Blader Wrote:

I'm facing ControL_ o.O Although you are a good writer, I might lose and not even face you ^^;

Yeah, ControL_ might be going all the way. I'm scared of him being in this.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Sparta - Jul. 30, 2011

OK, guys. Starting today I'm officially back from vacation! If you must know, I was in Lake George, breathing in the fresh mountain air Joyful_2 Bliss...

Anywhoozles, I'll take over from here. Temporal, thank you so much for handling the tournament while I was gone. I'd give you a face, but this isn't official. Just PM anything that needs to be done, and I'll take over.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Thanks, Temporal! Send everything to Sparta - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 30, 2011

There is a battle between Me and Hope.
but I think it sinks to the second page.