World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What's your preffered style of blading? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What's your preffered style of blading? (/Thread-What-s-your-preffered-style-of-blading)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - 桃太郎 - Feb. 15, 2011

I'm actually stuck between Attack and Stamina now. Ever since I got Kerbecs, I've fallen in love with its Stamina properties. Against Attack, it's not the best Bey, but it annihilates any Defense and even Stamina Beys I've thrown at it.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - X1 - Feb. 15, 2011

Attack And Stamina - Though Recently I am Using Stamina Type - Burn Bull 85 MC

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Electric - Feb. 15, 2011

I am a pure Attack-Based blader. Stamina types bow down to me, Defense types shudder before me(even though they have an advantage) MF Lighting L Drago CH120RF and MF Vulcan Serpent 100RF are the KINGS!!! Okay, seriously I am an attack blader...'nuff said.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Trichr - Feb. 15, 2011

like I said before.......... a strong attack........... and out goes the opponent, i can't make out half the things being talked of here (thanks to mfb) but - can sure make out that the votes are going in favour of attack!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Truthinthenight - Feb. 15, 2011

I like Low-profile attack beyblades such as a lightning L'Drago 85RF, The reason I do not like the other types, is simply due to the fact, they are not as aggressive, which is fine,because, they aren't suppose to be, but when, a beyblade just sits there and spins,and does not move from the spot. to me it's boring. and high profile beyblades tend not to attack as well as low-profile ones. i assume, it is due to, the center of gravity is not low enough.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - BeyCenter - Mar. 06, 2011

I like a strong attack type that has some stamina.
Reason: attack type can charge at a bey really hard making a bey lose a lot of spin energy. And it needs stamina if it is recoiled.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - ethanzh - Mar. 06, 2011

I really love destabalizers. 3/4 of my collection consists of them.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - AwesomeDragoon - Mar. 06, 2011

definatly attack
(especially hms dragoons, and pegasus's)
i find the others kinda boring
but my favorite is compact and heavy attack(may not move around as much but hits alot harder)

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - strata dragoon5 - Mar. 06, 2011

my style is attack

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - darkbull15 - Mar. 06, 2011

i like defence:3

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - ShinobiKid - Mar. 06, 2011

stamina and balance so you can launch on an angle.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - BeybladeStation - Mar. 06, 2011

An attack type that has it's own defense

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - RowDog - Mar. 06, 2011

I like attack beys because a battle without an attack bey in it is usually a bore. I also balance out my attack with some stamina so I can keep attacking for some time if I don't get a critical hit straight away. Also capricorn is attack.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Azlanslayer - Mar. 06, 2011

Attack, i can't stand beyblades that doesn't do some epic Tongue_out

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - strata dragoon5 - Mar. 06, 2011

ive got to say attack

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Callum6939 - Mar. 06, 2011

attack types FTW, Quetzalcoatl 85 RF although i do sometimes like to use CS as it has the ability to change it movement

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - S.D.C - Mar. 07, 2011

Mines defense. I like seeing cocky people with attack beys start crying when their beyblade bounce off mine, then fall or self KO themselves Smile

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Nano - Mar. 07, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  3:28 PM)strata dragoon5 Wrote: ive got to say attack

Stop SPAMing.

Mine is attack. I hate it when it's just Stamina vs. Stamina, Defence vs. Defence ect. It's boring. Two Earth wheels clanking together for five minutes isn't fun.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Wolverine Mode - Mar. 07, 2011

Mine is attack and balance (combo)!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - 桃太郎 - Mar. 07, 2011

I've sort of shifted to left-spin Attackers, namely reverting back to Lightning L-Drago, and using Explosion Beys like Meteo L-Drago 100R^2F and Gravity Perseus D125RF, to counter RS and CS. Stamina is a close runner-up, too.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - BeybladeStation - Mar. 08, 2011

See the thing with attackers is their low stamina. SO I like defense too!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Dan - Mar. 08, 2011

(Mar. 07, 2011  7:25 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I've sort of shifted to left-spin Attackers, namely reverting back to Lightning L-Drago, and using Explosion Beys like Meteo L-Drago 100R^2F and Gravity Perseus D125RF, to counter RS and CS. Stamina is a close runner-up, too.

Yeah, I'm an LDrago maniac now. (MLD exception.)
I'm thinking for tournaments though that I'll lean towards 230/Hell combos.. :V

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - BeybladeStation - Mar. 08, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  5:05 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  7:25 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I've sort of shifted to left-spin Attackers, namely reverting back to Lightning L-Drago, and using Explosion Beys like Meteo L-Drago 100R^2F and Gravity Perseus D125RF, to counter RS and CS. Stamina is a close runner-up, too.

Yeah, I'm an LDrago maniac now. (MLD exception.)
I'm thinking for tournaments though that I'll lean towards 230/Hell combos.. :V
Hah, I was a MLD Addict until I saw the lack of smash attacks, even with that heavy clear wheel. So in this choice I picked defense.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - EpelepticTofu - Mar. 09, 2011

on the blade i bought it said ultimate attack type?
I like Attacks =D

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Dusk - Mar. 09, 2011

I have sort of switched from attack to a combination of attack and stamina. Although I like more aggresive battle using attack beys, the rounds always seem short using attack beys. But when I threw a little stamina in there I loved it!

Also, don't just say " I like attack beys!". Actually give a reason!