World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! (/Thread-The-Official-WBO-Writing-Tournament-Thread-Next-Tournament-Announced)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Temporal - Jul. 25, 2011

Your thread ended about two hours after it started. He won 5-0. You want me to link you to it?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Cygnus - Jul. 25, 2011

Yeah, that would be good. I haven't seen it.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Temporal - Jul. 25, 2011

Here it is. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Official-Writing-Battle-NooDoo-Soup-wins-Another-5-0

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Cygnus - Jul. 25, 2011

Oh... Well Done Noodoo Soup! Sorry about all the posts.

I have Meteo LDrago's 2nd round entry. Let me say, it's damn good. You should be proud of yourself, MLD.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 26, 2011

I think for a long time Grin
only if there isn't any grammar mistakes i can't see orz

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Clefairy - Jul. 26, 2011

Can i still join?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 26, 2011

Of course not, it's round two already.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Clefairy - Jul. 26, 2011

dang it

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Temporal - Jul. 26, 2011

Your User Title denotes your attempt at joining, BladingKiller. Regardless, is anyone else done?

Temporal, some error happened in my story and I send it to you again.
Do you received it?
Do you receive my new story Temporal?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Temporal - Jul. 26, 2011

Yeah, I've been had it. We do, however need the new bracket. If need be, I'll do it, but otherwise, we'll wait for Sparta.

Wait, I didn't send it to Sparta. Mind help me send it for him?

I'll send it to him, if that's what you're asking.

Does anyone know when is the next battle, who vs who?

Sparta knows. I should get it soon. I'm almost done with my entry, so I'll finish THAT today. Hopefully, we'll know the matchups soon.

Okay, I must notice you that I changed my current Username.
Sorry for any troubles caused.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - shadows father - Jul. 26, 2011

did you get my story?

No issues with me. Done with my entry, waiting on the round 1 winners' entries! Shadow, you've been gone. You didn't even meet requirements the first round! You lost 5-0. In a few HOURS.

carp.Where?

Not you, I meant Shadow X9365. He was the midget entry that was barely a paragraph, let alone a page.

Of course I know that, but where is the link?

Lookin' for it.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Round-1-Swiftshadow-Vs-Hope-and-SDC-Vs-Shadow-X-9365-Writing-Battle-s-1-and-2
Right here. That last post is key.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Temporal - Jul. 27, 2011

Hrm... I have only gotten one Round 2 entry. I'd like to get this running ASAP, so when you're done, send it to me immediately.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 28, 2011

Hey....... c'mon, hand your entries, I want to start the competition!