World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - zerosys - Jul. 10, 2008

wait so wat your saying is that your one of the best beybladers well then teach me o mighty blader...come on tou can do it show me some combos unless your scared

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - AnnieDuck - Jul. 10, 2008

how about you read the forums and learn stuff

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 10, 2008

zerosys Wrote:wait so wat your saying is that your one of the best beybladers well then teach me o mighty blader...come on tou can do it show me some combos unless your scared

Um, okay. Please have a look at some of my articles:

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Death_Gargoyle_MS
http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Wolborg_MS
http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Round_Shell_MS
http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Compact
http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Driger_S
http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Galeon

You can learn a lot of information from this site. Please read it carefully and stop being so rude or you will be banned from the site. Thank you.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 10, 2008

AnnieDuck Wrote:how about you read the forums and learn stuff
That's most likely not going to happen. He's a troll, and will most likely continue to get worse.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - zerosys - Jul. 10, 2008

hey bey brad thanx and ill try not to be rude

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bbgoldflame - Jul. 10, 2008

We are going a bit off topic. Here's something relevent I'd like to ask.

Why do you think they've photographed Wolf so large compared to its launcher on websites that are going to sell mfbs?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 10, 2008

bbgoldflame Wrote:We are going a bit off topic. Here's something relevent I'd like to ask.

Why do you think they've photographed Wolf so large compared to its launcher on websites that are going to sell mfbs?

It's just the render that was released.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - red_eyes - Jul. 10, 2008

hmm but i really don't like the picture of the blade like wolf i like more the bitbeast like driger or so on the blades i think it really looks better...

and hmm the attack ring is also full of metal no plastic? That's good Grin Because on some pics it looks like plastic one part or so

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Jul. 10, 2008

red_eyes Wrote:and hmm the attack ring is also full of metal no plastic? That's good Grin Because on some pics it looks like plastic one part or so
The AR (Wheel) is fully metal. The Face, Track, and Bottom will be plastic.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Train - Jul. 10, 2008

Kei Wrote:
red_eyes Wrote:and hmm the attack ring is also full of metal no plastic? That's good Grin Because on some pics it looks like plastic one part or so

Well I think we might end up with different material tips eventually.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - red_eyes - Jul. 10, 2008

Train Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

Well I think we might end up with different material tips eventually.

I hope so, this make it interesting

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Maz - Jul. 11, 2008

Im sure there will be metal and rubber tips like the others series of beys.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - zerosys - Jul. 11, 2008

yea im pretty sure there will be don't worry vato

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - The Kings Bladers - Jul. 12, 2008

Hi, I'm new, definetly not to beyblading though, i've been playing since eight and has a Tournament winning team. My question is, When will we see the Dub and see the new Beyblades here in the USA?

Thanks From Me and my Shiny Beyblade Drigerra....Sooo Shiny *Drools*
Sean.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Xeno - Jul. 12, 2008

WE won't see them untill late 2010 most likely.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 12, 2008

Takara-Tomy released a press release for MFB. As far as I can tell it's mostly stuff we already know, but anyone who can read Japanese ...

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/company/release/press/pdf/p080708.pdf

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 12, 2008

Pegasis spotted on YJA

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/108754398

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Maz - Jul. 12, 2008

did you bid on it?

Nope.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - red_eyes - Jul. 12, 2008

Hm i thing to buy it atYJA will cost more then to wait until all can get it.

I hope i can order some from the swiss, do you think i can order some from toywiz or something else from the swiss? Yes or?

I think Toywiz ships internationally, but you will need to ask them.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Blue - Jul. 12, 2008

since pdf can be copied
"google" to the rescue:
most of 1st page:

Takara Co., Ltd. (President: Ichiro幹太Toyama / toy), released in 1999, the world's 55
Sales more than countries and regions of the world sales totalled 100 million and 60 million more than the world's cumulative sales of 165 billion yen or more
Record and its popularity has since also become a social phenomenon, modern "BEGOMA" toy "Bayblade", in addition to evolution
Back on the metal, Bayblade Fight (hereinafter: the Bayblade,), August 9, 2008 from all Release
Masu. TAKARATOMIGURUPU in the near Bayblade, toys and toys business, annual sales of 20 billion yen
(Not generally based) at a stretch.
Time-honored tradition Toys "BEGOMA" a modern twist, the Bayblade the faceトラッWeale
QUEUE bottom part of a four-layer structure, and Weale metal parts and the parts are
Because of compatibility can be easily customized (the first series of products, 192 types of customer
System). This combination of the Bayblade, customize the type and characteristics of different "type of attack
(Attacks), "" defense (defense), "" stamina (stamina), "" balanced (stability), "setting can be
Masu. Faith in the design and character design motif in the name of the constellations. Basic
Battle of the 1-to-one, held their own strategy based on its custom, Bayblade, "Stadium"
About 30 cm in diameter of the mortar-like fighter in its own launcher, "RAITORANCHA" to "3,2,1, Go
Shoot! "Shoot all words with the (rotating), the Bayblade to battle each other in the game if競い
. "Stadium" to a person's Bayblade弾き出しor their Bayblade a little bit longer,
Rotate it from the other出来たらvictory. The winner is determined by just a few seconds may be, but until
Strategic partner in the course of any battle or the children time to think very hard game to win.

Google's translation was a lot better than that. Speechless

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Blue - Jul. 12, 2008

2nd page:

This time, we Bayblade release of a dedicated communications function LCD pointer "Bay pointer" to use the
Battle the introduction of a new point. Player's strength is "Bay Pointers" LCD screen points
(Points), and is, an increasing number of points and win the battle, and lose fewer points. Batlas
Bringing their record to残せる, not just specific events and over-the-counter and exchange points, or license
Also can win. Also, as an over-the-counter sales promotion, "Bay Pointers" interlocking points and the player
At any time for free play that can only Bayblade large diameter casings Bay Stadium, Guingamp 1, a nationwide

Set up about 100 points, behind the counter "BEIBUREDOKOMYUNITI" worked to develop the activation of over-the-counter
Stretch.
The Bayblade, the strength and punch the boy is interested in addition to elements, "a person's eye hole Bayblade
Out fight to decide (to play Battle), "" parts can be mixed to create your own strong Bayblade
(Gene modification play), "" collect parts (family games) "and play with various elements may expand
. The new "digital exchange points earned," "Battle of the store, the enclosure of the stage to create"
Elements are added to the appeal from Bayblade view of the world in the future. Most importantly, the lore of Toys "BEGO
Ma "Similarly, Bayblade is, when he won the嬉しwhen she lost in the chagrin of the ingenuity and motivation,
"Opponent" of communication between children born from育みます. Also, Japan's traditional "techniques" to the Tradition
Through his father to son, grandson and grandpa, intergenerational communication activation.
TAKARATOMIGURUPU in the domestic animation Bayblade, 2009, and later planned to broadcast the
"Original content creation and development" as part of the Bayblade, toys and toys business Area
And annual sales of 20 billion yen (based on ancient times) at a stretch. In addition, overseas (Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand
And / July 8, 2006), have decided to launch the toy, and language barriers across the border, across the world, Bayblade
It connects to the children of the original Bayblade the same goal-scale deployment of overseas expansion in the future.

Boxed area:
[First] about Bayblade.
July 1999, Takara Co., Ltd. (At the time Takara Co., Ltd.) has launched a "Bayblade", which began in January 2001, Bakuten
XL (TV Tokyo) animated broadcast unprecedented market opportunity for elementary school explosion hit, and that time, "Bayblade"
All products are disappearing from store shelves and stock on the items and events on the day before the opening of the dealership, and before long line,
Manufacturers and dealers are flooded with inquiries or stock, to develop a social phenomenon. The first is popular across the border,
More than 55 countries and regions worldwide sales in the world's cumulative sales of 100 million and 60 million more than the world's cumulative sales of more than 165 billion yen on record
TASHIMASHITA (Total domestic sales of more than 60 million units, domestic sales totalled 55.0 billion yen or more). November 2001, Japan launched its first national convention
, A deciding game as an opportunity for the first 27000 people to mobilize MISEMASHITA overheating. In May 2002 the first World Championship "WARUDOCHANPIO
NSHIPPU 2002 "in Makuhari, and in August 2004," Bayblade "world championship" BBA World Championships (BEIBURE
DE Battle Association World Championship) 2004 "in Times Square in Manhattan, New York, USA
To be held in 10 countries around the world (U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Mexico, Japan, Australia,
Chile) children participated. Japan's "Bayblade" Toys in the area rushed to the border, and across language barriers, age,
Children worldwide, regardless of gender communication to revitalize the world of children's dreams and hopes for short stays, peace, friendship
Bridging the year.

Brad Unhappy . Thats why, you posted it right??

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sasch - Jul. 12, 2008

red_eyes Wrote:Hm i thing to buy it atYJA will cost more then to wait until all can get it.

I hope i can order some from the swiss, do you think i can order some from toywiz or something else from the swiss? Yes or?

Dude! Don't buy from toywiz. We in europe will be far better off buying from theintoy.co.uk since it's closer to us and not even that expensive.
10.98 pounds or so for a starter without stupid pointer is ok for us since we won't pay so much shipping costs as if we ordered from USA.