World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post} - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post} (/Thread-NC-VA-USA-Kusanagi-Invite-Only-Team-Read-Original-Post-Before-You-Post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 02, 2011

Im going up there to speak with the store owner either tomorrow or Saturday. Considering my family lives there its a good location for me. Also my work is right on the way there. Its a long shot for it. But we will see. But the Feb. tournament will be Goldsboro. We are gonna do that month at the Carolina game summt.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Dec. 02, 2011

(Dec. 02, 2011  2:58 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im going up there to speak with the store owner either tomorrow or Saturday. Considering my family lives there its a good location for me. Also my work is right on the way there. Its a long shot for it. But we will see. But the Feb. tournament will be Goldsboro. We are gonna do that month at the Carolina game summt.
Kinston is relatively close to Goldsboro. I'll buy my Games Summit pass in January.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 02, 2011

(Dec. 02, 2011  3:31 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2011  2:58 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im going up there to speak with the store owner either tomorrow or Saturday. Considering my family lives there its a good location for me. Also my work is right on the way there. Its a long shot for it. But we will see. But the Feb. tournament will be Goldsboro. We are gonna do that month at the Carolina game summt.
Kinston is relatively close to Goldsboro. I'll buy my Games Summit pass in January.

I just emailed the director of it. So hopefully we will have an answer on it soon. Its kinda crazy we are already planning the Feb. tournament and Dec. tournament isnt even finished yet.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Dec. 08, 2011

(Dec. 02, 2011  3:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2011  3:31 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

I just emailed the director of it. So hopefully we will have an answer on it soon. Its kinda crazy we are already planning the Feb. tournament and Dec. tournament isnt even finished yet.
Any word of anything? Are you getting close to getting a sponsor? No rush though I mean the tournament is in February anyways. I'm hopefully going to use my Death Quetz if get it in time for this month's tournament.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 10, 2011

IM in talks with Toywiz and the WBO. Ill let you guys know how it goes.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Dec. 10, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  12:09 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: IM in talks with Toywiz and the WBO. Ill let you guys know how it goes.
Cool, I just got my Christmas money. I'm a little weird because if I know what something is that I'm going to get I won't open it until Christmas day, same goes for my birthday. I'm the opposite of impatient. I'm buying the Beyblade Ultimate DX set with Duo or whatever.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 10, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  12:19 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2011  12:09 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: IM in talks with Toywiz and the WBO. Ill let you guys know how it goes.
Cool, I just got my Christmas money. I'm a little weird because if I know what something is that I'm going to get I won't open it until Christmas day, same goes for my birthday. I'm the opposite of impatient. I'm buying the Beyblade Ultimate DX set with Duo or whatever.

Nice, i was thinking of getting duo. But im waiting for more tests to be done.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Dec. 11, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  12:30 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2011  12:19 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

Nice, i was thinking of getting duo. But im waiting for more tests to be done.
In the end though I only bought Beat Lynx, Duo Uranus, and another Ray Unicorno for $73. I didn't feel MB, LDG, or Wind Pegasus was worth the extra 30$ I would've payed if I had bought the full pack.

I'm probably also going to buy Kreis before the Jan/February tournament.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 11, 2011

Where did you buy duo from?

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Dec. 12, 2011

(Dec. 11, 2011  6:29 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Where did you buy duo from?
88powerpig88, he was the closest person I could buy it from. Also the 3rd cheapest.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 12, 2011

(Dec. 12, 2011  12:43 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
88powerpig88, he was the closest person I could buy it from. Also the 3rd cheapest.

I saw that. Im hoping to get a Duo in a few weeks.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Ziro - Dec. 13, 2011

I just bought a Wing Pegasus from them. It should be here by the 14th

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Dec. 13, 2011

(Dec. 13, 2011  4:51 AM)Ziro Wrote:

I just bought a Wing Pegasus from them. It should be here by the 14th
My mom gave me $120 to buy whatever I want. When my stuff gets here I'm going to make my mom hide the stuff from me and then falsify my own memory so I don't remember buying the stuff and it will be a total surprise for me on Christmas.

Edit: I also just now bought a Storm Aquario

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 21, 2011

Ziro pass this website to your mom.
http://www.animenorth.com/main/
The date for Anime north is May 25th-27th

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Ziro - Dec. 21, 2011

Why didn't you just send an e-mail to her or I or send me a PM? Whatever this still works, thank you.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 21, 2011

(Dec. 21, 2011  9:55 PM)Ziro Wrote: Why didn't you just send an e-mail to her or I or send me a PM? Whatever this still works, thank you.

I didnt think of PMing you. And i have your moms email address i just couldnt read part of it.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Dec. 22, 2011

(Dec. 21, 2011  10:29 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2011  9:55 PM)Ziro Wrote: Why didn't you just send an e-mail to her or I or send me a PM? Whatever this still works, thank you.

I didnt think of PMing you. And i have your moms email address i just couldnt read part of it.
I'm still pretty jelly that you guys get to go to Anime North. So I'm guessing both of you have passports?

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Ziro - Dec. 22, 2011

(Dec. 22, 2011  9:06 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:

I'm still pretty jelly that you guys get to go to Anime North. So I'm guessing both of you have passports?
I do. I go to Peru almost every year so I can see my family.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 22, 2011

IM gonna get one at the first of the year. Also i heard that you can get an endorsement on your license to get in and out of Canada.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Dec. 23, 2011

(Dec. 22, 2011  10:33 PM)Ziro Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2011  10:29 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I didnt think of PMing you. And i have your moms email address i just couldnt read part of it.
Cool story bro.

Nah jk, I have one so I can go to Thailand every other year to go visit my family. Dark, any news on the weekly Tier Zer0 freeplay thing?

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 23, 2011

(Dec. 23, 2011  6:54 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2011  10:33 PM)Ziro Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2011  9:06 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I'm still pretty jelly that you guys get to go to Anime North. So I'm guessing both of you have passports?
Cool story bro.

Nah jk, I have one so I can go to Thailand every other year to go visit my family. Dark, any news on the weekly Tier Zer0 freeplay thing?

Im going down there tomorrow to talk business. They want to start selling TT parts. So I will show them where to buy wholesale. That way they can do prize support

(Dec. 23, 2011  6:58 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  6:54 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2011  10:33 PM)Ziro Wrote: I do. I go to Peru almost every year so I can see my family.
Cool story bro.

Im going down there tomorrow to talk business. They want to start selling TT parts. So I will show them where to buy wholesale. That way they can do prize support
I will still always buy from dimsum, just because he has better prices than almost everyone.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 23, 2011

(Dec. 23, 2011  7:07 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  6:58 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  6:54 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Cool story bro.

I will still always buy from dimsum, just because he has better prices than almost everyone.

NIce, But I can show you where you can order at wholesale prices.

(Dec. 23, 2011  2:36 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  7:07 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  6:58 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im going down there tomorrow to talk business. They want to start selling TT parts. So I will show them where to buy wholesale. That way they can do prize support

NIce, But I can show you where you can order at wholesale prices.
Thanks but I'm not that desperate for a crate of BGrin's yet.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Jan. 03, 2012

Ziro, Dark, have you guys noticed that we got our Beypoints from Blader-Jam 2.0? Or was it just me?