World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? (/Thread-Whats-your-greatest-ever-beybattle)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Plasma Apples - Feb. 20, 2011

(Feb. 20, 2011  7:38 AM)layno1 Wrote: My new greatest battle was when I PWNED my friend's Earth Virgo GB145WD with my Flame Cancer 100WD. By 30 SECONDS!!! XD Don't ask me what happened, there must be something wrong with him. Everybody around was just like Wut!?

It just destabilized it.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Electric - Feb. 20, 2011

Mine's my first battle, I launched really hard... in the end I lost. I don't remember which beyblade it was.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Hagane - Feb. 20, 2011

This post has been deleted.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - eddic - Feb. 20, 2011

me and my friend battled, storm Gasher vs. lightning L-drago, when the L-drago jumped, and smashed Gasher, Gasher's facebolt felt off, and all the parts flew all over the place!

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Nano - Feb. 20, 2011

(Feb. 20, 2011  8:01 PM)eddic Wrote: my best blade is my modifyed Gasher, it is a storm gasher

Favourite Beyblade thread please.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Aquarius98 - Feb. 21, 2011

It was when my younger brother had just gotten his new dark bull. He was so proud of it! Then we had a battle, and my rock aquario sent it flying. Now dark bull just gathers dust.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - the blader man - Feb. 22, 2011

mine is when i was against an ldrago and i was not using an ldrago and mine started spining te opisite way

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Cyber Blader - Feb. 22, 2011

In my town, the snow was frozen over. So basically there is a small layer of snow, then a bunch of ice, then more snow. So we cleared off the snow on the top and had a match on the ice. I won.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - beyblade713 - Feb. 23, 2011

when i using an old plastic against onother plastic his bey taped mine and the parts not only turned in to attack ring,metal piece,base but the split in halves and 4rths it was AWSOME!

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Guardian - Feb. 23, 2011

I was using hell kerbecs and my brother was using basalt.
I knocked him out but, basalt bounce off the wall came back, both smash together, hell knock him once more
and basalt flew out, hit my brother in the stomach and he just laughed

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - NoodooSoup - Feb. 24, 2011

My cousins and I were playing in a hasbro stadium, and we launched twelve beys all at once. MANY beys flew out the stadium Smile

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Guardian Odin - Feb. 24, 2011

Battle versus Khel during Beyblade War Room. Made my life. Can't wait to fight him again.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 04, 2011

I remember 2 years ago, my brother, 2 cousins, and me had a all-out beyblade battle. I had Zeus with the engine gear, my brother had Dracile Metal Ball Defenser, and one of my cousins had Driger Slash and the other one had Bistool. Well, as soon as my Zeus and my cousins Driger Slash collided, they came apart. On they other hand, my brother's beyblade and my other cousin's beyblade both went in the pit.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Super%Sayian - Mar. 04, 2011

it was five months ago me and my cousin were beyblade battling then i used earth bull c145 b he was using lightning l drago 145 rf his beyblade hit mine and then his flew out of the stadium(hasbro)

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - HorogiumX - Mar. 04, 2011

I was battling myself and it was Cyber Gasher M145HF/S(S mode) vs Thermal Pisces T125ES. Gasher jumped on Pisces and both went flying out of the stadium. (in PTW stadium)

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - ldragolightning - Mar. 04, 2011

It doesn't get much more epic than this:
I was playing with seaborg (4-layer), I don't know what the other one was, (NO, IT WASN'T URIEL 2)
They delivered hard hits, then they must have both weight ring attacked each other (I don't know how seaborg's attack ring allowed this): One of seaborg's parts broke. No, not the attack ring. No, not the rubber tip of the base. THE WEIGHT RING. That's right. Split into 4 pieces. (LOL, this is why TT released mold 2s)

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - X1 - Mar. 05, 2011

Once Battled My Friends And Thats Was My Best And Greatest Ever Beybattle -
I was using Lightning L Drago 100 RF And It Was In The Center While 3 Other Beys Hitting It. Suddenly It Turned And Knocked Out All 3 Beys And I Had Won The Match. After I Noticed My L Drago Clear Wheel Has Got A Crack. Unhappy
I Had To Buy A New One.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - BeyCenter - Mar. 05, 2011

Hmm. OH! i remember. i wasn't in it but my friends Used a huge trampoline as a stadium it was cool. it was like a stadium that's in the show. Then they hit it each other (it was Storm Pegasis 105RF vs Lightning L-Drago 100HF) and they went flying and got lost. I was expecting that so thats why I wasn't battling in it.

We still haven't found them. we found the RF tip but it was broken in half

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Callum6939 - Mar. 05, 2011

a battle where i chose 3 beys and my mate chose 3 we had to launch them all as quick as possible into a balance stadium it was;
mates team;
flame byxis 230 / MF cyber pegasus 100 hf / galaxy pegasus w105 r2f
VS
MF Gravity Perseus d125 rf / Lightnin l drago 100 rf / MF meteo l drago 90 CS

kk meteo got knocked out staight away then gravity was getting hit in a bully circle (even by LLD >.<) then gravity went into the ceter and all four hit it at same time and the flew out all over the room and gravity didnt move a millermeter Joyful_2 in other words i won just

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Reezy12 - Mar. 20, 2011

callum6939 thats an epic battle

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - qwerty123 - Mar. 21, 2011

mine was me:Lightning l drago 145 WD(Fake) vs friend:Lightning l drago 100 HF(Super Vortex Version)

In the middle of the battle fake l dragos face and clear wheel came off and it won.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Black♧Jack - Mar. 22, 2011

my best battle would be when i was first battlen and not with the mfbb tops the orignal ones and this is no lie me and one of my best frends were fooling around somehow i that day also got a driger with the mg core and a dragoon too so me and my frend deside to battle best out of 2 our 2nt blade ( what they called them then) would be tie breakers we launtch and our blades hit eatchother mid air and compleatly broke to peases and we couldent fix them so we used our secont ones ( dragoon was my first driger secont his were combos ) ond they landed in the stadum and hit eatch other so hard that they both stoped spining right after thatXD i know it was too long srry

fire,dark,rock all will become one!!!!!

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Nano - Mar. 22, 2011

0.o My eyes. They burn...

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Black♧Jack - Mar. 22, 2011

another one was during the HMS series time another one of my friends and me got two new blades from Wal*mart and we battled (mine was Driger his Dranzer) we do the usual pathetic play acting (like building right before battle and smack talk. whatever) we do the chant and fire our blades in the stadium but unlike normal our blades hit each other mid-air and started sparking like mad and my Driger got on top of his Dranzer and crushed it into the stadium. i won but then my blade broke apart Gasp i still have it though and it crushes L-Drago to bits too Cute thank you chief for making the HMS system Chief 2002

fire,dark,rock all will combine into one

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Nano - Mar. 22, 2011

That's a lie. There is no way they sparked unless they are fake. And if it broke, then how can it beat LLD? It can't even beat it when it's not broken.