World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!) (/Thread-Chicago-IL-USA-The-Renegades-4-slots-open)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - kaihiwatari5673 - Dec. 09, 2012

Grand rapids, Michigan (the state) is where it's at

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Scout25 - Dec. 09, 2012

Check the Chicago il rally thread in the organized play. We will discus this there.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Dec. 09, 2012

Phantom108, if you are still interested in joining this team, you are in! Try to be an active member please.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Scout25 - Dec. 13, 2012

Welcome! If you can, take a look at the Chicago thread in WBO organized play general, we are planning a tourney.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Dec. 29, 2012

Ok guys. I don't want to needlessly bump this thread but seriously, we need to get more active. I have tried to contact nitrohammer, samariirfaid, crystalkatana, and phantom108 but no ones answered. If anyone has any means of contacting them, please do. Plus, we really need a team meeting puffit.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - NewBlader115 - Dec. 29, 2012

My best beyblade is Fusion Hades I have 3 attack 2 defence 1 balancee 1 stamina I am 12 and I have been beyblading for 3 years

Ok, you're in Chicago/nearby right? We are considering your application now.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Scout25 - Dec. 29, 2012

While you are waiting, head over to the Chicago rally thread. We are trying to organize a tourney and would appreciate it I you came. We are processing your application now.

Sorry for the wait, some of our members have been really inactive lately. If they don't answer soon, we will go on and make the decision ourselves.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Scout25 - Dec. 30, 2012

I am proposing a team meeting this Friday for a bit. Anyone interested in coming?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Dec. 31, 2012

Newblader115, you are in! Please please please try to be an active member. Also, we will become very strict on member activity now. This team needs to be very active. And we will need at least four members for the meeting. So scout25 and I are two. We need two more at least.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Scout25 - Dec. 31, 2012

So kaihiwatari5673, and newblader115, if you can come, we will have a meeting this Friday.

Or phantom108, or any of our other members if they become active again.

Sorry for the double post but I looked at Coach's team thread and I got this idea from him. Now this isn't official until at least two more people vote on it (or if no one votes for 2 days). As I said before, the recent member inactivity has been affecting our team. So ALL the members must simply pm me or scout25 by 21:59 January 31st, 2013, they will be "dropped" from the team. They will be eligible to reapply but this is because there may be more active members that could possibly want to be on the team but there is only one open spot. So please just check in with me or scout25 by the time stated. Thank you.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Scout25 - Jan. 02, 2013

Anyone thinking about coming this Friday?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Jan. 03, 2013

Here are more details-
ATTENTION: The infernobladerz will have our first team meeting on friday! Pm me saying whether you can or cannot come. If friday rolls around and you can come, feel free to come! Below is all the information you will need-
What? This is a team meeting. Only team members can come. We will share combos, have a team tournament, and just hang out! Bring your beys and get ready for some fun!
When? Friday, January 4th 2013, 1:00-3:30 (you are welcome to stay longer though).
Where? Oak Park, Niles. It is near Notre Dame College Prep. We will meet in the playground area. If there are other people in the playground, there are water fountains on the south side of the playground (like two steps south). Scout25 and i will be standing there.
What should I bring? Bring your beyblades.
If you have any questions regarding this meeting, please pm me and/or scout25.
The times are subject to change. If the majority of you guys are available earlier or later then tell me or scout25 and if that is what works for the majority of the team, we will change it.
Sorry for such short notice, but it would be greatly appreciated if you could attend.
Scout25, if you haven't already, pm all the members, notifying them.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Scout25 - Jan. 03, 2013

Everyone on the team has been pm'd. We would be very happy if all the team members would attend, but you never know. Hope to see you guys Friday!

Edit: if you know ahead of time that you will or will not attend, let one of us (CG and I) know please. It very important we know. Thanks!

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - devonp - Jan. 11, 2013

Looking for a chicagio il beyblade team i played while i was young in im 19 now hopping i could get into some real fun i have an old beyblade called draggoon neva been touch

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Jan. 11, 2013

If you are applying for the Knights, then don't apply here. We only allow appliers to apply for one team when considering their application. Also, please follow the format.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Boredomface - Jan. 24, 2013

I would like to apply.

Username- L-dragodestroy9
Age- very mature 12 ( when not bouncing off he walls)
Beyblades- I have 49. Must I list them?
XP: battles- beginner combos- intermediate/ advanced(maybe)
Best combo- none really solid
Battle data- 50% all battles won ( seriously look it up)
Stadiums- burning firestrike
...hades gate and grafitti den

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Jan. 24, 2013

You are in! Although one of the members hasn't answered yet, you still got 2 yes's and 0 no's so its majority no matter what happens. Now that you are in, I will pm you (maybe later, i'm getting picked up and won't have computer access for awhile) regarding our team forum. Also, please try to be active.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Feb. 11, 2013

Sorry to bump the thread, but I just wanted to say this: I was a little late in posting this but all members that did not contact me or scout25 are temporarily off the team. This is to make room for more active members. You are all welcome to reapply!

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Boredomface - Feb. 18, 2013

(Feb. 11, 2013  4:47 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: Sorry to bump the thread, but I just wanted to say this: I was a little late in posting this but all members that did not contact me or scout25 are temporarily off the team. This is to make room for more active members. You are all welcome to reapply!

Well I guess this makes sense, but throwing someone of the team (even temporarily) is a bit too harsh.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Feb. 18, 2013

Not really...they have been inactive, and if active members wanted to join, and the team is full of inactive members, that would be extremely unfair to them.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Boredomface - Feb. 18, 2013

(Feb. 18, 2013  8:15 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: Not really...they have been inactive, and if active members wanted to join, and the team is full of inactive members, that would be extremely unfair to them.

With all respect, So what? What if you were in the Place of a person who was not active? How would you feel?