World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) (/Thread-The-Last-Airbender-Legend-of-Korra-New-Avatar-Show)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Angry Face - Jun. 29, 2012

She's not giving bending to people, but rather restoring the abilities to those who had it taken away from them.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Crona - Jun. 30, 2012

Man the new series is going to be awsome!!! p.s man impretty nice zig!!!

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - aurawolf - Jul. 03, 2012

i dident see any sign of the none benders being oppressed i they weren't really

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - NoodooSoup - Jul. 03, 2012

(Jul. 03, 2012  8:38 AM)aurawolf Wrote: i dident see any sign of the none benders being oppressed i they weren't really

Well, the show should've shown more of this, but you can infer a lot. First off, there's the gangs that roam around the streets terrorizing people. Non-benders are left defenseless in a dangerous city. In episode 3, we're told that Mako and Bolin got involved with them so they could survive. And, as we know, these gangs are bender-exclusive. What about the kids who aren't benders; who can they turn to? Another thing; also in episode 3, Mako's job at the power plant. A job exclusively for those able to bend. Surely, this probably isn't the only job of its kind. What about those poor non-benders looking for jobs so they too can survive? Already, a number of their options are cut off completely because they can't bend. That's not fair; that's a big disadvantage. Their lives are definitely more difficult than benders.

Note: Most the things I write are not my own knowledge; I just read around a lot online.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - NoodooSoup - Jul. 13, 2012

Hey, guys, Legend of Korra was just confirmed to have 26 more episodes (in addition to the 26 already planned)! That's 52 total episodes, which leaves a bunch of room for character development, and maybe even some more flashbacks! Yeeeeeeeeeeeessss!

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Dude - Jul. 13, 2012

Very cool stuff! Wonder when Book 2's gonna hit air... I hope soon Uncertain

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - NoodooSoup - Jul. 13, 2012

Alright, so you guys probably know that Legend of Korra's panel at San Diego Comic Con was today, and with that, a ton of new information for Book 2 was revealed! So without further ado;
  • Book 2 will be titled "Spirits"
  • It will take place six months after the end of Book 1
  • Korra has mastered the Avatar State (at least to the point of being able to enter it willingly)
  • The Spirit World is making an appearance, and the series will delve into the history of it
  • The Southern Air Temple and other ancient Airbender sites will be visited
  • Asami takes over her father's company
  • Kya is going to be shown; according to the creators, she is "a bit of a hippie" and her favorite song is "Secret Tunnel" (sung by the Nomads in "The Cave of Two Lovers")
  • Kya and Bumi are main characters (like Tenzin)
  • Tonraq's brother (or if you want to refer to him as Korra's uncle) from the Northern Water Tribe is making an appearance, along with his two twin children
  • The Fire Ferrets now consists of Bolin and two new characters; Korra and Mako are no longer pro-benders
  • Verick (??) is a new character from the Southern Water Tribe; sort of a playboy and is friends with Bolin
  • Mako is a cop
  • Bolin's getting a new love interest
  • Two writers who worked on The Last Airbender are being brought in so Bryan can focus more on art and design
(source)

Pictures and Concept Art (Click to View)

Owldee on Tumblr is still posting stuff as I post this; so check their page out for more concept art!

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Thresher - Jul. 14, 2012

I watched the entire series about a week ago, and even though I saw the last series I was thoroughly surprised by the quality of the story. I can not wait to see what the next season has to offer. The entire first season was already a departure from the first season(Spending the vast majority of time in Republic City is a major contrast to the last series where it was uncommon to spend a large amount of time in one area), so I'm interested in how everything is going to play out.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - UGottaCetus - Jul. 17, 2012

Any info on when this is going to hit my TV screen? Because now I really can't wait. Just seems like there could be alot of spiritual stuff in this season.
Book 3 should be called "Energy".
Its weird cuz u can't really bend spirits, its not an element or anything.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - LeonTempest - Jul. 17, 2012

All bending techniques have sub techniques. Water, Fire, Earth and Air bending have been used and divided into controlling steam, ice, crystal, metal, lava, sand, swamp, explosions, blood bending, energy bending, various psychic techniques, and the specific/strange blood bending technique Amon used to take away people's bending permanently (unless reversed by energy bending). And of course, alot of those criss cross as well

I assume the Spirits Book will heavily focused on the spirit world itself, or at least aspects of it. I highly doubt spirit bending exists. But I could be wrong about that last part...I am sure the creators of Avatar will think of something nice for us

If I see Amon comes back to life EVER, I will never forgive the show creators, EVER. His last moments were to awesome to kill with a revival...just a side note I would like to put out there...

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - NoodooSoup - Jul. 18, 2012

Rumor has it season 2 will be released April 14th, 2013. Don't quote me on this; just saw it floating around.

And, sort of minor news, but Grey DeLisle, the voice of Azula, is returning to voice one of the spirits. Pretty cool.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ryukiba - Aug. 11, 2013

I can't wait for The new season to come out next month!!Grin

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ga' - Sep. 14, 2013

BOOK 2 BOOK 2 BOOK 2 BOOK 2
IT'S FINALLY HERE YEEESS (going on right now, damn dat animation is beautiful)

Finally, we're back!

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - *Ginga* - Sep. 14, 2013

I missed the first 30 min, can anyone fill me in?

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - The Supreme One - Sep. 14, 2013

Missed the first half hour & I didn't want to watch it halfway through, so I'm just going to wait until it airs again at 10 pm over here lol

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Anchor - Sep. 14, 2013

I really like it so far. The animation is beautiful like always, and the story is pretty interesting so far. I wonder what will happen next episode, and Bolin is just as funny as always. Good stuff.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - The Supreme One - Sep. 14, 2013

Awesome premiere. Korra's attitude is already beginning to annoy me, but what's new?
Anyway, all in all, I really enjoyed it.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - *Ginga* - Sep. 14, 2013

So what I got from the end is that the north is attacking the South to try and take over?

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Anchor - Sep. 14, 2013

I'm not sure what's going to happen but based on the ending of episode 2, episode 3 is going to be really crazy. Maybe some kind of war will happen.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ryukiba - Sep. 15, 2013

Yeah I think so too! I searched it up and episode 3 is called Civil War, part 1!O.o

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ocean - Oct. 02, 2013

in civil wars part 2 some important things about Unulaq are revealed. This new season is too good.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - The Supreme One - Oct. 03, 2013

New season just keeps getting better! Can't wait to see how Bolin deals with his yandere ex in the next episode lmao

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Dude - Oct. 03, 2013

...Were any of you guys honestly surprised by Korra's uncle being evil? XD He was CLEARLY evil!! He even looks like Tarrlok!! I'm serious, I knew he was evil the very first second I saw him Uncertain

So unless he's actually possessed by an evil spirit or something... There's no way this is excusable ^^'

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ga' - Oct. 03, 2013

It's obvious that he had plans, but I didn't think they'd extend this far back in time.

Plus finally Korra snapped out of her 'teen angst' phase for the most part so the new episode tomorrow is looking to be good.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - The Supreme One - Oct. 03, 2013

Nope, I totally saw it coming. He just had sketchy written all over his face haha
I was like, come on Korra, wake up Tongue_out