World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop (/Thread-Closed-Xyo-s-Graphic-Shop)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Aug. 19, 2011

[Image: di-D2RS.png]
[Image: di-MKXZ.gif]

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Tyler Le - Aug. 19, 2011

Thanks Xyo. ..I remember requesting a matching Avatar
Anyway, Thanks for the Awesome Sig

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Aug. 19, 2011

ok but the avi will take some time

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Septentrione - Aug. 19, 2011

Ermmm Xyo! Thanks or the sig but I also asked for a matching avatar

Ok here it is
[Image: di-9ZRA.png]

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - dark Warrior - Aug. 19, 2011

xyo can i get a sig and avatar with sol blaze with sparks and the kishinn holding it with a madness look on his face and blood red blended in the background with my name
anamatied a
please if thats ok
this sig was from google

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Synth - Aug. 19, 2011

You do realize thats ilegal, though?

Goodluck xyo. Time to test your spinning skill :p

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - dark Warrior - Aug. 19, 2011

what what what dont make the bey spin just the keshin holding it with a madness look on his face with my name on it

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Septentrione - Aug. 19, 2011

AweSome! Thanks Xyo!

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - L-Drago2012 - Aug. 19, 2011

Please can i have a sig with all of the L-Drago's, Lightning L-Drago, Meteo L-Drago, L-Drago Destroy and the PRE-HWS wheel.

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Combat Glove - Aug. 19, 2011

I finally figured out how to get my sig

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Bleik - Aug. 19, 2011

Thank you for my sig. 9/10 GREAT! The missing 1/10 was for the background. I didn't like it. But apart from that, I LOVE IT!

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - zflare3 - Aug. 19, 2011

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Aug. 20, 2011

i did not render the images i just smudged the BG of the images Tongue_out and thanks zflare3 i could make you a sig with Martial artist and templar after i do the others

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - zflare3 - Aug. 20, 2011

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Aug. 21, 2011

Its looks horrible as there are so many damn renders
[Image: di-4T1L.png]

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Synth - Aug. 21, 2011

Maybe if you can animate it, it could have been an amazing effect to the sig Smile

just a tip

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Aug. 21, 2011

ill do it later because im going to a tourney

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - FatBob - Aug. 21, 2011

Can i please have an avatar and a signature? it's very simple

meteo l'drago triple battle set edition
background:horror sky(the sky from a horror movie.) [black sky grey clouds and the full moon]
writing/text: Fat Bob in harry potter font(from flamingtext.com)

Ok i will do it if i cant find the triple battle set version ill use the normal one
EDIT: HELP ME i have a huge problem when i try to download fonts or brushes it says application not found

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Synth - Aug. 21, 2011

oh my gosh (facepalm)

ok, so for fonts, (for google chrome) go to downloads. then click on the downloaded file. click the font, paste it on the desktop. then open the font folder, and paste the font you placed on the desktop

for brushes, what's your program?

(Aug. 21, 2011  10:40 AM)DeX Wrote: oh my gosh (facepalm)

ok, so for fonts, (for google chrome) go to downloads. then click on the downloaded file. click the font, paste it on the desktop. then open the font folder, and paste the font you placed on the desktop

I use firefox now

(Aug. 21, 2011  11:04 AM)Xyo Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2011  10:40 AM)DeX Wrote: oh my gosh (facepalm)

I use firefox now

just go to the download.

program for GFX-ing?

GIMP as usual but i might change to CS5

look on tutorials how to. not familiar with that program