World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I (/Thread-Product-B-48-Starter-Xeno-Xcalibur-M-I)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - TrainiacJ - Jun. 27, 2016

Do we know how much Magnum weighs?

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - marutti - Jun. 27, 2016

[Image: uvbFnt5.jpg]
[Image: QZHNTSG.jpg]
[Image: GTmQV43.jpg]
[Image: vRwnoCH.jpg]
[Image: kfValDz.jpg]
[Image: 0o8qAKg.jpg]

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Jinbee - Jun. 27, 2016

X2 seems to be heavy, and as expected, Magnum isn't.

Thanks Marutti.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - FIREFIRE CPB - Jun. 27, 2016

9 Grams!! are you kidding me lel.

thanks for weight Marutti

(Jun. 27, 2016  7:22 PM)Jinbee Wrote: X2 seems to be heavy, and as expected, Magnum isn't.

Thanks Marutti.

at least it's same as Force and maybe fits on Valky better lol

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Kai-V - Jun. 27, 2016

Well, all Dual Layers weigh more, so at least Xeno Xcalibur is just within the norm.

Thank you for the weights, marutti, I really wanted to know those the most hah.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Bey Brad - Jun. 27, 2016

> 19g Disk

Into the storage bin it goes. Unhappy

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Izhkoort - Jun. 27, 2016

(Jun. 27, 2016  8:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: > 19g Disk

Into the storage bin it goes. :(

It isn't a <20g disk than a >19g disk?

and shouldn't we wait until is tested? there are some disks that are not has heavy as H or G that are useful or not?

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Kai-V - Jun. 27, 2016

Not that much. Also, > is used as a reference"quotation sign, like in an email reply, you will see the message you are responding to with that symbol at the left of every line of text.

If it was 19g but looked incredibly balanced or hard projections that stuck way further out, it would seem more promising. I'm not gonna say that it will definitely be useless, but I don't have high hopes.

(Jun. 27, 2016  8:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not that much. Also, > is used as a reference"quotation sign, like in an email reply, you will see the message you are responding to with that symbol at the left of every line of text.

thank you for the clarification, where I leave I don't remember seeing anyone using it like that, that's why I asociated with a math sign, sorry (for quotation marks we use this: "...", or stating a "point" we use a dash, in a situation like beybrad's)

It's often used on text-only message boards as well. Sorry for the confusion.

(Jun. 27, 2016  9:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's often used on text-only message boards as well. Sorry for the confusion.

No problem! For me is more like a language gap than anything :D (because also message boards are not so often used in my country, at least from what I know)

back in the topic, I still wonder how the driver will behave when it being tested out, I don't want to get a wrong idea after a couple of battles in youtube :/

I hope there is stock when I'm able to buy!

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Dracomageat - Jun. 28, 2016

If the disk is plastic rimmed then it's worth testing. Plastic is less rigid than metal, resulting in marginally longer collision times. This could possibly help with burst attack.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Bey Brad - Jun. 28, 2016

(Jun. 28, 2016  11:16 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: If the disk is plastic rimmed then it's worth testing. Plastic is less rigid than metal, resulting in marginally longer collision times. This could possibly help with burst attack.

Contact with the Disk is pretty uncommon, though.Maybe it could have some use on a smaller Layer, but I dunno ...

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Dracomageat - Jun. 28, 2016

Agreed, it's most obvious use would be on a Quake based disc attack combo but that is, it itself, decidedly niche. Perhaps on something like revolve that tilts easily without fully toppling?

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Raiyanblader - Jun. 29, 2016

Ok I just found another Xeno Xcalibur unboxing, and I found out a few things...

Magum - it has metal on the bottom and the top and the bottom part looks somewhat like gravity... though not as heavy
Sword launcher - The ''control side" has teeth on about 2/3 of the winder part and the ''power side" has teeth on about the full winder. And also the winder is about the same length as a normal burst winder
Edit: Whoops sorry XD I just now saw Kai-v 's posts a few weeks ago and looks like most stuff I found was stuff we already knew...

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Bey Brad - Jun. 29, 2016

(Jun. 29, 2016  5:15 PM)Raiyanblader Wrote: Ok I just found another Xeno Xcalibur unboxing, and I found out a few things...

Magum - it has metal on the bottom and the top and the bottom part looks somewhat like gravity... though not as heavy
Sword launcher - The ''control side" has teeth on about 2/3 of the winder part and the ''power side" has teeth on about the full winder. And also the winder is about the same length as a normal burst winder

This has all been discussed in the past few pages of this thread. Smile

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - LOL-y Rancher - Jun. 29, 2016

(Jun. 29, 2016  5:15 PM)Raiyanblader Wrote: Ok I just found another Xeno Xcalibur unboxing, and I found out a few things...

Edit: Whoops sorry XD I just now saw Kai-v 's posts a few weeks ago and looks like most stuff I found was stuff we already knew...

Wait... I thought we already knew this.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Raiyanblader - Jun. 29, 2016

(Jun. 29, 2016  5:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

This has all been discussed in the past few pages of this thread. Smile
XD I edited my post at the same time you posted that Haha
But did we know about the magnum part?

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Kevo - Jun. 29, 2016

Did anyone else notice this?
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWPT1pDQ6Bg

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Kai-V - Jun. 29, 2016

An actual break or paint chipping? So much for "Triple Layer".

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Leo Burst - Jun. 29, 2016

NOOOOOOO!!!! Chipping paint!?!? Really??? Aww come on...

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Kevo - Jun. 29, 2016

(Jun. 29, 2016  5:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: An actual break or paint chipping? So much for "Triple Layer".
I was wondering that too. Either way, it isn't good news. :\

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - BeyGabe - Jun. 29, 2016

Why u gotta do dis tt...just why

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - juncction - Jun. 29, 2016

(Jun. 29, 2016  5:26 PM)Kevo Wrote: Did anyone else notice this?
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWPT1pDQ6Bg

I'm assuming clear plastic that's painted gold is more durable than actual chrome gold plastic?