World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post} - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post} (/Thread-NC-VA-USA-Kusanagi-Invite-Only-Team-Read-Original-Post-Before-You-Post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Ziro - Nov. 20, 2011

(Nov. 20, 2011  7:15 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  6:44 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:26 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Native Ninja 13 isnt experienced enough. Shadow LDrago is a good choice. ill keep my eye out at the tournament. Maybe we can get some parents to help us with the administrative side of tournaments.

Since Shadow LDrago can't come do you think 10 below could judge? He offered, he fits the aspects, and we need all the help we can get.

I dont see why not. Just depends on how many participants we have tomorrow. IS he competent on the rules etc?

For the most part yes, I'll test him and give him a review on it at the tournament.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 20, 2011

(Nov. 20, 2011  7:22 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  7:15 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  6:44 AM)Ziro Wrote: Since Shadow LDrago can't come do you think 10 below could judge? He offered, he fits the aspects, and we need all the help we can get.

I dont see why not. Just depends on how many participants we have tomorrow. IS he competent on the rules etc?

For the most part yes, I'll test him and give him a review on it at the tournament.

Awesome that will work out perfectly then. He should make a good judge.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Nov. 20, 2011

Let us congratulate and give g1998man the plaudits he deserves, because in an addition to his prizes as 3rd place in Dark and Ziros' Birthday Bash he has also free of his apprenticeship and is now a novice blader in our team!

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 21, 2011

I think Axel Phantom should be added. He is good. And a good judge.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Nov. 21, 2011

(Nov. 21, 2011  1:36 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I think Axel Phantom should be added. He is good. And a good judge.
1 vote for Axel Phantom. Four votes out of the six members seems fair enough. He needs 3 more votes. I say Aye! Only 2 more now.

Trust me he is good. He deserves it.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Ziro - Nov. 21, 2011

Aye. As long as he's not in a team already.

(Nov. 21, 2011  2:38 AM)Ziro Wrote: Aye. As long as he's not in a team already.

he isnt, I already checked.

Is there anyway we could figure out the results from blader jam 1? We just have to message people and some of the results are already known.

(Nov. 21, 2011  3:00 AM)Ziro Wrote: Is there anyway we could figure out the results from blader jam 1? We just have to message people and some of the results are already known.

I submitted them about 2 or 3 weeks after the event. Im just waiting for Kai-V/Kei to process it.

(Nov. 21, 2011  3:02 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  3:00 AM)Ziro Wrote: Is there anyway we could figure out the results from blader jam 1? We just have to message people and some of the results are already known.

I submitted them about 2 or 3 weeks after the event. Im just waiting for Kai-V/Kei to process it.
At the tournament I thought you said there was an error and the results are lost, and that was the reason it disappeared from the queue with out notice.

(Nov. 21, 2011  3:04 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  3:02 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

At the tournament I thought you said there was an error and the results are lost, and that was the reason it disappeared from the queue with out notice.

i fixed them for the most part. But more then likely they were thrown out. I guess time will tell.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Nov. 22, 2011

I just hope that they will get caught up with beypoints so I can get my blader jam 2 points.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 25, 2011

They will get caught up eventually. I just submitted the last set of results about 2 hours ago.

But on a different note i need some advice. I can go to Canada next year for Anime North. But that is also the same weekend as beyday. Which one should i do? Run Beyday in NC or go to Anime North?

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Nov. 25, 2011

Whichever you want. It's your choice if you do choose to go to Anime North one of the people in the team including me will probably get a tournament in NC established. It's your choice.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Kai-V - Nov. 25, 2011

I think as many people will want to attend Anime North as possible next year, because we might be planning something really large.

(Nov. 25, 2011  3:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think as many people will want to attend Anime North as possible next year, because we might be planning something really large.
Too bad there is a 97.99% chance I can't go.

(Nov. 25, 2011  3:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think as many people will want to attend Anime North as possible next year, because we might be planning something really large.

I was planing on going to Anime North. Partially because i want to get your autograph.
(Nov. 25, 2011  2:20 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Whichever you want. It's your choice if you do choose to go to Anime North one of the people in the team including me will probably get a tournament in NC established. It's your choice.

If i do go i would trust you and Ziro to do it. But we will see soon enough. I would have to get a passport if i go tho.

(Nov. 25, 2011  4:07 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I was planing on going to Anime North. Partially because i want to get your autograph.
(Nov. 25, 2011  2:20 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Whichever you want. It's your choice if you do choose to go to Anime North one of the people in the team including me will probably get a tournament in NC established. It's your choice.

If i do go i would trust you and Ziro to do it. But we will see soon enough. I would have to get a passport if i go tho.
You don't have a passport? You've never been out of country at all?

(Nov. 25, 2011  4:12 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2011  4:07 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I never have. The furthest ive ever been from NC is California. And that was 2 years ago to meet my ex's crazy family

(Nov. 25, 2011  3:04 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2011  4:12 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2011  4:07 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I was planing on going to Anime North. Partially because i want to get your autograph.

I never have. The furthest ive ever been from NC is California. And that was 2 years ago to meet my ex's crazy family
I've had 4 of them. Though that still doesn't shift the fact that I can't go to Anime North.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Nov. 29, 2011

Luckily we don't have to worry about that right this instant considering the fact that Anime North is May-ish. Ziro your thoughts?

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Ziro - Nov. 29, 2011

(Nov. 29, 2011  12:09 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Luckily we don't have to worry about that right this instant considering the fact that Anime North is May-ish. Ziro your thoughts?

Still it's good to have a game plan and not procrastinate. I would be happy to help run BeyDay in NC considering I doubt I will be taking a vacation to Canada in May. I would like it though if someone from our team when to Anime North even though that is a lot to ask and a long shot, Dark has the best chance (even without a passport) and he is the best in NC.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 29, 2011

(Nov. 29, 2011  12:26 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  12:09 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Luckily we don't have to worry about that right this instant considering the fact that Anime North is May-ish. Ziro your thoughts?

Still it's good to have a game plan and not procrastinate. I would be happy to help run BeyDay in NC considering I doubt I will be taking a vacation to Canada in May. I would like it though if someone from our team when to Anime North even though that is a lot to ask and a long shot, Dark has the best chance (even without a passport) and he is the best in NC.

I can get a passport. Thats not a problem. And i would trust you, Hitsugiya, and Axel to run an event. But that is several months away. The next BIG tournament i wanna do is gonna be Jan. or Feb. Our local college does a gaming summit every year. And i have the opportunity to host a beyblade tournament. This could set the stage for a state championship. But a Dec. tournament is currently in the works. I think from now on we are gonna do double elimination. Because we shouldve had a tie breaker match between Hitsugiya and Ziro. So that was a mistake on my part at the last event.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Ziro - Dec. 01, 2011

I didn't think it really mattered considering hitsugiya beat me, so that constitutes a remake I wasn't aware of that. Dark is Kinston really a possibility for the next tournament because that is one of the best locations for me?