World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament (/Thread-City-Of-Orange-California-USA-Tournament)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - KyubiBey - Nov. 17, 2010

(Nov. 17, 2010  3:44 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: idk after winter break is kinda bad because we had a whole 2 weeks to do this but do after winter break. I believe we are going into more hw and test after winter break
True. Is anyone off next week? We can meet up and do deep planning and stuff.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - CcalN - Nov. 17, 2010

(Nov. 17, 2010  5:09 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:44 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: idk after winter break is kinda bad because we had a whole 2 weeks to do this but do after winter break. I believe we are going into more hw and test after winter break
True. Is anyone off next week? We can meet up and do deep planning and stuff.

That is true, next week is thanksgiving week, and I guess everyone will be off. I agree that it would be a good time for planning about this.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - PegasisKiller - Nov. 17, 2010

how many Beys do you have to use and where is it gonna be

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - DreadXIII - Nov. 17, 2010

I'm so lost.. Thanksgiving break = Many people could come, if it's not thanksgiving day.
Winter = Many people will be on vacation.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - UnLeAsHeD - Nov. 17, 2010

Uncertain sooooo what's going on? And u should have 3 MFB beys to battle. But more is better cuz u can switch beys.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - DreadXIII - Nov. 17, 2010

(Nov. 17, 2010  6:37 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Uncertain sooooo what's going on? And u need 3 MFB beys to battle. But more is better cuz u can switch beys.
-facedesk facedesk facedesk- Looks like my defense wont do.. and omg my new rf doesn't come in until like... 2-3 weeks D:

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Kai-V - Nov. 17, 2010

You do not need three Beyblades at all. You can come with only one, or however many you want as long as you only use one same combination with a specific opponent.

It is comments like that that really make me doubt the quality of the organisation and knowledge here.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - UnLeAsHeD - Nov. 17, 2010

(Nov. 17, 2010  5:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You do not need three Beyblades at all. You can come with only one, or however many you want as long as you only use one same combination with a specific opponent.

It is comments like that that really make me doubt the quality of the organisation and knowledge here.

Ohh i just realized what i put, i will edit it. i MEANT to say "should have" my iPod is very slow so sometimes it mixes letters up and autocorrects it.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - BlackPegasis - Nov. 18, 2010

Omg omg omg Grin i might go if dread can give me a ride ^^

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Nov. 18, 2010

cmon guys lower the spam amount here... cmon! please guys this thread is for discussing the date, location, etc about the tournament if you want to talk about beyblades please go somewhere else!
the problem is crimson is going on and off we need HIM to decide

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - shadow196 - Nov. 18, 2010

I might go

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - DreadXIII - Nov. 18, 2010

Ok, maybe someone shoudl edit the OP and tell the current Date, Time, Map of the area, and whos going.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Nov. 18, 2010

we only do that if we ALREADY come up with a date time and area and put it up on event proposal AND get it approved! Also we can't edit the this because Crimson Aquario is the one who created this thread, and he hasn't been on for a while

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Crimson Aquario - Nov. 19, 2010

Well, we don't know the current date. Were just posting around for a bit so Kai-V can see our attitude.

Edit: And no more spam! Kai-V might disqualify us for spamming in the thread. Keep it to PM's. Only post if you have something important to say.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Nov. 19, 2010

(Nov. 19, 2010  6:30 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Well, we don't know the current date. Were just posting around for a bit so Kai-V can see our attitude.

Edit: And no more spam! Kai-V might disqualify us for spamming in the thread. Keep it to PM's. Only post if you have something important to say.
yea and don't put I MIGHT GO! if you are gonna go or might save it till we get it approved ok guys? from now on dont spam

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Nov. 25, 2010

hey you guys you guys want me to make a tourney in fountain valley

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - sablera - Nov. 28, 2010

Where is Fountain Valley? (Relative spot)

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Nov. 28, 2010

we are planning pn in venice beach la theres a thread for it

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - chubbo5 - Dec. 02, 2010

so when is it.winter break,or after?

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Crimson Aquario - Dec. 04, 2010

Sorry, Iv'e been really busy, haven't found time to come on. MesoRangerXX you can temporarily take control, until i am no longer very busy.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Dec. 04, 2010

i guess i could change the location...if crimson does go back on thlocation will stay the samee

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Crimson Aquario - Dec. 05, 2010

Keep, the location the same. I guess I lost my beyspirit. I haven't bladed in three weeks, as I've had no one to challengeUnhappy

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Dec. 05, 2010

well if you pick up a bey and start launching you will feel it again..plus i bought a attack stadium! please keep up with us...now i have 2 stadiums! i just want a real tournament to happen in california and i dont have the organization skill to do this! =(

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - DreadXIII - Dec. 05, 2010

Meso, You can do this! -I feel I'm failing as well-

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Dec. 05, 2010

ok im having trouble understanding the round robin concept and.......needing ppl for judges