World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Xeno - Jul. 06, 2008

I don't think anywhere else is selling MFB yet/will be selling them any lower in price. You might as well use YJA

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 07, 2008

I've seen preorders on Rakuten.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Xeno - Jul. 07, 2008

Oh ok nvm then. How much do they offer?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Pathetique - Jul. 07, 2008

I'll probably preorder all of the new blades within a week or so to ensure I've looked at all possible dealers so I don't overpay. I'll put it on rush delivery so I can get high quality pictures of each item as quickly as possible.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Caron - Jul. 07, 2008

Don't know if this is old news, but theINtoy have added the Metal Fight Beyblade series to their site. It's good news for UK buyers who don't want to import, so hopefully they will manage to get some in stock.

They are not taking pre-orders at the moment, but it's great that they have added the content and quoted beywiki for the information!

http://www.theintoy.co.uk/index.php?cPath=2_100261&dsi08Jul0716=umas070bcq6l73jhsj0gsmlev5

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kuznetsov - Jul. 07, 2008

Thanks for posting that, I forgot I emailed them a while back about it.
This is the only other info he gave out that I don't see on the site:

Quote:Beyblade BB-12 Starter Wolf S125B
Beyblade BB-13 Booster Wolf 125F
Beyblade BB-14 Random Booster Vol.1
Beyblade BB-15 Bey Pointer
Beyblade BB-16 Bey Stadium Balance Style
Beyblade BB-17 Shooter Grip

Released 25 September 2008, Expected in UK early October.
No guarantees on quantities yet, but hoping for more information in the next few days

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 07, 2008

I like how they seem to be releasing each Beyblade in both Starter and Booster form.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Maz - Jul. 07, 2008

What exactly is included in
"BB-09: Full Complete Set"

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Evan - Jul. 07, 2008

Maz Wrote:What exactly is included in
"BB-09: Full Complete Set"

From what I can tell you get:
BB-01: Pegasus
BB-10: Attack Stadium
BB-11: Bey Launcher

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Neko-Jin Rei - Jul. 08, 2008

lol, with these street-oriented blades, crews are gonna start using them to battle instead of bboying.

I hope they use the same characters from the old anime, otherwise alot of the old fans won't come back. They had better not pull a Digimon and replace all the characters. Takao's probably gonna come back with a red hoodie, and a whole new set of bboying moves. His launcher is gonna be a can of spray paint for graffiti, or it's gonna be a gun.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 08, 2008

Neko-Jin Rei Wrote:I hope they use the same characters from the old anime, otherwise alot of the old fans won't come back.

THEY DON'T WANT THE OLD FANS BACK UGH

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Blue - Jul. 08, 2008

Neko-Jin Rei Wrote:lol, with these street-oriented blades, crews are gonna start using them to battle instead of bboying.

I hope they use the same characters from the old anime, otherwise alot of the old fans won't come back. They had better not pull a Digimon and replace all the characters. Takao's probably gonna come back with a red hoodie, and a whole new set of bboying moves. His launcher is gonna be a can of spray paint for graffiti, or it's gonna be a gun.

I can see it.
It be dumb but cool. takao in a hoodie
lol
Kai would have cornrows. Rai gets !Tanned!. Max is a wigger.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bumpking12 - Jul. 08, 2008

I agree with you on the character front just as long the battles are all tyson vs. kai esque, then later in the series they move onto DBZ/Bleach/Naruto styled battles. If they're gonna use the same characters they will have to make them more powerful than in G revolution.

What is bboying?

EDIT: I forgot to quote; this post is directed to Neko-Jin.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kuznetsov - Jul. 08, 2008

The rest of the products I quoted are up on the site.

Once they let people pick RBA choices. However, it was only for the Fukubaku set (having a full Einstein MS included), so the chances of getting the Vol.1 limited Wheel seems slim that way, unless the packaging is different...

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 08, 2008

bboying is basically breakdancing hahaha

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Jul. 08, 2008

This is the GANGAN stadium machine:
[Image: ganganstadiumfr5.jpg]

It will be distributed in 100 locations in Japan. It is 600mm wide and 600mm large, and 1150mm tall.

There will be two events going on in Japan in July :
- In Tokyo, on July 12 and 13, there is the GANGAN Stadium Bey challenge.
- In Hokkaido, on July 23, is the Point Battle Challenge.

The dimensions for each new blade are as follows :
Pegasus -- 32mm wide, 10mm tall, 32mm large
Bull -- 33mm, 12mm, 33mm
Sagittario -- 35mm, 14mm, 35mm
Leone -- 32mm, 14mm, 32mm

Pegasus and Sagittario both weight 37g while Bull's weight is 38g and Leone's, 40g.

The stadium's diametre is 400mm. It is 50mm tall. They weight 14g.

Information originally posted on Beyblade Spirit Forums by Kai-V

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Jul. 09, 2008

Thank you for the credit.

You forgot the part at the beginning where it says "This is the GANGAN stadium machine:" though ...

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - zerosys - Jul. 09, 2008

I really hope this is a fun new trend and like someone said i hope it goes like poker on tv

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 09, 2008

zerosys Wrote:I really hope this is a fun new trend and like someone said i hope it goes like poker on tv

It won't.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Jul. 09, 2008

Kai-V Wrote:Thank you for the credit.

You forgot the part at the beginning where it says "This is the GANGAN stadium machine:" though ...
No problem.

Oh yeah, I did. I'll edit the post.

Which stadium is being referred to in those specifications listed? The Attack, Balance, the new red one seen in some photos, or the GANGAN Stadium Machine's stadium?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Blue - Jul. 09, 2008

DAMN wtf I was so wrong.
3.2-3.5 cm wide? Ohly S@#t puny.

I just hope the launcher is tough so I can rip the carp out of it.

thank you both Kei and Kai V.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - zerosys - Jul. 09, 2008

well i still think its gonna be awesome and i bet i could beat all of you at the same time

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 09, 2008

zerosys Wrote:well i still think its gonna be awesome and i bet i could beat all of you at the same time

No, you couldn't. Shut up.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - AnnieDuck - Jul. 09, 2008

Jesus, that's tiny. HMS ARs seem to average around 4.5cm.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - To - Jul. 09, 2008

Well, a smaller AR means a reduced risk of recoil, no? Although give the designs we've seen, I can't say recoil is something that looks all to apparent. That being said, this could change attack blades in the future.