World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V (/Thread-Product-B-34-Starter-Victory-Valkyrie-B-V)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - NEET no Kami - Mar. 28, 2016

i am more interested to test Varible's defence more than its attack, seeingas how it has spikes on the bottom, i feel like it might have some defense potential, also it might have some anti-attack potential.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Dracomageat - Mar. 28, 2016

Yep, Variable's attack looks sub par so far but I feel as though its motion could still be good for burst attack and it certainly seems to neutralize recoil effectively so it could well have defensive usage. Definitely not stamina though.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - bigbangpegs - Apr. 01, 2016

Only 3 days till the release! Going to watch you guys use it. Hope the teeth problem is fixed and that variable doesn't wear out as fast and that they may have the tip be reversible. So who's getting it first and can they have an unboxing vid? I'll try to find one. Plus is d light launcher good enough?

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - エダルバイブ - Apr. 01, 2016

http://pic.twitter.com/cS6bBUWNiu
VS DHD - Spin lose

A more detailed driver look from the same person
[Image: Ce894o5UYAAC1aI.jpg]

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Leo Burst - Apr. 01, 2016

After 20 launches, my Variable driver's middle rubber spikes have all been torn off. There used to be 6, now there are 0. Only the smaller spikes remain, and it's become a pretty horrible tip

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - UGottaCetus - Apr. 01, 2016

(Apr. 01, 2016  5:57 PM)gankoba Wrote: After 20 launches, my Variable driver's middle rubber spikes have all been torn off. There used to be 6, now there are 0. Only the smaller spikes remain, and it's become a pretty horrible tip

Thats really bad. I hope they don't all share this problem.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Jinbee - Apr. 01, 2016

Yeah I swear they look like Toothbrushes made to clean Storm Spriggans poor teeth!

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Bey Brad - Apr. 01, 2016

(Apr. 01, 2016  5:57 PM)gankoba Wrote: After 20 launches, my Variable driver's middle rubber spikes have all been torn off. There used to be 6, now there are 0. Only the smaller spikes remain, and it's become a pretty horrible tip

Yikes. What on earth were they thinking?

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Apr. 01, 2016

Yo try reversing the rubber, seriously the same spikes are inwards so it would make sense that it is meant as a replacement especially if they wear off so damn quickly.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - NEET no Kami - Apr. 01, 2016

you've got to be kidding right, this is just ridiculous, 20 is not even much.
did they get torn off, or did they just wear down?
i really don't want to have to stock up on a lot of victory valkyrie's.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - OkinawamTS - Apr. 01, 2016

that's why the name of variable
now, the tip is how it is suppose to be coz if you really check how the needle in the middle are made.
they are made to go down that way like domino

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Apr. 01, 2016

Hahahah that sounds like an April's Fools in itself. "Yeah rubber wears off, why not make it an actual feature! Deal with your own warped creations, it's made this way!"

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Jinbee - Apr. 01, 2016

Wow so it's SUPPOSE to be worn down... man that's stupid...

EDIT: Never mind but it's still a bad design choice.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - TL14 - Apr. 01, 2016

i feel sorry for you Gankoba. Unhappy If the rubber really wears down so fast it´s probably not worth buying exept if V2 has potential.

the needle in the middle are really soft
and that black tip doesnt really seem to be rubber but just plastic

yeah, after check on the box of V2
the tip is in PVC not in rubber
but the tip of Unit from S2 beyblade is in rubber like Xcalibur

This has to be the strangest Beyblade part I've ever seen.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - TL14 - Apr. 01, 2016

The last 2 months I´ve saved up my money to buy the new Victory Valkyrie but now I probably won´t buy it. I hope that wasn´t an april fools joke. If it was one it was a pretty bad one. I hope Takara Tomy will release a Version 2.0 of this Variable where this problem is fixed. Unhappy

(Apr. 01, 2016  6:56 PM)Zera Wrote: The last 2 months I´ve saved up my money to buy the new Victory Valkyrie but now I probably won´t buy it. I hope that wasn´t an april fools joke. If it was one it was a pretty bad one. I hope Takara Tomy will release a Version 2.0 of this Variable where this problem is fixed. Unhappy

What is with the weird posts about April Fool's, seriously ... this board has turned into a conspiracy theory forum sometimes.

I think the main draw for this release is the Layer anyway. I don't think anyone was expecting this Driver to accomplish very much. But it's really weird either way, for sure.

(Apr. 01, 2016  6:56 PM)Zera Wrote: The last 2 months I´ve saved up my money to buy the new Victory Valkyrie but now I probably won´t buy it. I hope that wasn´t an april fools joke. If it was one it was a pretty bad one. I hope Takara Tomy will release a Version 2.0 of this Variable where this problem is fixed. Unhappy

to fix the problem, it must have a problem at 1st
like I said if clearly check the 6 needles in the middle when new you can see that they were made to automaticatily go down that way (like domino)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Burst - Apr. 01, 2016

(Apr. 01, 2016  7:04 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...
Umm the link redirects to Youtube Main Page Pegs. Can you check and correct the link ? Smile

Also Varible the Driver I didn't expect that it will wear out so fast. are they so weak ?

(Apr. 01, 2016  7:04 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

on my side, it's an unvalid link, just get redirect to youtube main page

Sorry:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNOZNkLpcG4

Did you watch it? It's an April Fool's joke ... ugh.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - NEET no Kami - Apr. 01, 2016

(Apr. 01, 2016  6:41 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: that's why the name of variable
now, the tip is how it is suppose to be coz if you really check how the needle in the middle are made.
they are made to go down that way like domino
sing this part of the post, it's a reference to song called dominos
these needles fall like dominos, dominos

welcome to the NHK taught everything is conspiracy, so this must be a conspiracy.

but seriously this is just one weird driver. when i do get it, and when the rubber wears down, i'll find a way to mod it so i can create a wide metal flat tip. to probably make it into tornado staller.