World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana (/Thread-Messages-for-Hasbro-and-Nelvana)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Dirge - Aug. 24, 2009

LOL reading this was kinda funny
no offence brad but sometimes you come across as to sarcasitc for your own good

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - axe_ninja - Aug. 24, 2009

(Aug. 24, 2009  10:47 PM)heero yuy Wrote: LOL reading this was kinda funny
no offence brad but sometimes you come across as to sarcasitc for your own good

*virtual high five*

okay on-topic, what would be good for hasbro and nelvana (whats that?) to do with metal fights?
okay, i want the abillity to buy tracks and bottoms on their own ... oh and faces (my favioute one broke earlier Unhappy ). random face boosters and a "track and bottom" blister set. thanks very much!

i was so stoked by how ingenious that idea was ... i thought i'd build on it.
okay for anyone unsure a blister pack is sorta like a booster pack, except you know at least something thats in it ... and usually its got more in it. like a pokemon card blister usually has a promo card and 3 booster packs. okay random faces are cool, selling booster packs of say two or something? paying say.... £2? £2 for 2 random faces is cool, and that could be something that could be traded. faces are the only things (apart from the metals) that dont change performance on the beyblade. so having a pack of 2 faces with maybe 2 picture cards or something will add a beast of a selling point to them. something collectable and tradable, i like it.

and blisters: so you have maybe a defence set that has a D125 and a B or a D bottom or something. and an attack set etc etc. or, just mix em up so you link like a 90 with an SF or something rediculous. means you can pass off carp stuff with good stuff and that way you get more wonga outa the players (thats slang for cash, btw).

that could soooooo work.

(Aug. 24, 2009  11:16 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: *virtual high five*

okay on-topic, what would be good for hasbro and nelvana (whats that?) to do with metal fights?
okay, i want the abillity to buy tracks and bottoms on their own ... oh and faces (my favioute one broke earlier Unhappy ). random face boosters and a "track and bottom" blister set. thanks very much!

lol online hi 5 xD

but i dont think that would work to well kids would rather buy a whole beyblade then just parts although it would be cool if they did that,what would also be cool is like how they have those sticker photo machines in arcades what if they made a machine where you could make you own face stickers?they could probley stick it with the MFB arcade machine?then you could make your faces unquie which kids might like

(Aug. 24, 2009  11:24 PM)heero yuy Wrote: lol online hi 5 xD

but i dont think that would work to well kids would rather buy a whole beyblade then just parts although it would be cool if they did that,what would also be cool is like how they have those sticker photo machines in arcades what if they made a machine where you could make you own face stickers?they could probley stick it with the MFB arcade machine?then you could make your faces unquie which kids might like

received Wink

i dunno. "make it yourself" seems a little technical and stuff. i'd say they should just create like a few thousand different face sticker designs and put them in the 20p machines next to the skittles or in the random face pack. means you could easily have a unique design without it gettin too technical.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - JamesLeeNguyen - Aug. 24, 2009

The message I would give to Hasbro is please make the stadiums like the Japanese stadiums instead of making very thin easy to break plastic things like the old ones.

haha xD actully it could be possible to make your own faces on your home pc if you had one of those sticker printers hmm

(Aug. 24, 2009  11:31 PM)heero yuy Wrote: haha xD actully it could be possible to make your own faces on your home pc if you had one of those sticker printers hmm

well yeah sure but we're talking about stuff for harsbro and nelvana (what is that anyway?) to do.
oh, and you doint need a special printer, just paper.

well they could put a design thing on there sites where you can make the face then for people who have the printers that can print stickers can print of there own face designs?

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Kai-V - Aug. 25, 2009

(Aug. 24, 2009  11:37 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: nelvana (what is that anyway?)
axe_ninja, Google was created in 1998. So instead of asking what Nelvana is when everybody else knows what they have done for Beyblade in the past, you could take two seconds to look it up. I am sure you could have gotten an idea of what it is just from reading the article I posted in the "BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010" topic.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Bey Brad - Aug. 25, 2009

(Aug. 24, 2009  9:16 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: oh c'mon. beyblades are popular mostly because they're flashy. they got the whole dragoon with the white and the red colours and the big blue dragon and everything, its just a selling angle.

If kids were buying Beytools instead of Beyblades, you might have a point. But they're not. There's no point in investing so much into something like the Beytool.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - axe_ninja - Aug. 25, 2009

(Aug. 25, 2009  12:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: axe_ninja, Google was created in 1998. So instead of asking what Nelvana is when everybody else knows what they have done for Beyblade in the past, you could take two seconds to look it up. I am sure you could have gotten an idea of what it is just from reading the article I posted in the "BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010" topic.

google? i guess but thats alot of effort and my lappy is playing up soooo.

oh yeah well done there, very clever. as soon as i thought "whats nelvava?" i thought "you know what, i bet it'll tell me on that 'beyblade metal fusion 2010' stickied topic." actually i didnt, thats a really dumb thing to say, i havent and have no intension of reading that thread and nothing about the title drew me to it to find out what nelvana is. but i have semi-fixed the laptop, time to google.
(Aug. 25, 2009  12:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If kids were buying Beytools instead of Beyblades, you might have a point. But they're not. There's no point in investing so much into something like the Beytool.

no, i think i have a point. i say that beytools should be really OTT, thats what i think. if hasbro decides "yeah, nice one" then cool, if they think "screw that" then okay thats cool too.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Kai-V - Aug. 25, 2009

(Aug. 25, 2009  12:41 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: google? i guess but thats alot of effort and my lappy is playing up soooo.

oh yeah well done there, very clever. as soon as i thought "whats nelvava?" i thought "you know what, i bet it'll tell me on that 'beyblade metal fusion 2010' stickied topic." actually i didnt, thats a really dumb thing to say, i havent and have no intension of reading that thread and nothing about the title drew me to it to find out what nelvana is. but i have semi-fixed the laptop, time to google.
Have you even watched Beyblade ? At least 90% of the decent Beyblade fans would know that they dubbed Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. Therefore, seeing "BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010", one should wonder whether that topic would talk about Metal Fight Beyblade being brought outside Japan, because that is what everybody is waiting for, and it has 'beyblade' and 'metal', and then '2010', which is exactly when we have always been expecting Metal Fight Beyblade to be produced outside Japan.

And seriously, I keep myself from posting some things so that a high percentage of my posts only contain important things ... Perhaps a topic created by me, and stickied, could indicate important information.

Quote:Finally, respect the WBO Committee members at all times. They work for the WBO and their authority here is absolute. Please follow their directions at all times and listen to what they say; they earned their position for a reason.

From the site's rules. Axe_ninja has demonstrated he has no interest in following any of our rules. It should be noted that Axe_ninja went and deleted some of his post, but not before I read it. I hope he can find a site where he fits in better.

Also, this may be the only time anyone has declared Google as "a lot of effort".

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Khel - Aug. 25, 2009

Another one bites the dust.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Tempestas007 - Aug. 25, 2009

dun, dun, dun...another bites the dust...(I like the song)

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Dirge - Aug. 25, 2009

did he just get banned?Chocked

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Tempestas007 - Aug. 25, 2009

Yea, that's why his name is grayed out.

ahhhh i see
why did he get banned tho xD sorry realy n00b atm from lack of sleep

(Aug. 25, 2009  1:00 AM)heero yuy Wrote: ahhhh i see
why did he get banned tho xD sorry realy n00b atm from lack of sleep

We just said why.

oh sorry lack of sleep isnt help Pinching_eyes
is he banned perminatly or just suspened?

Permanently.

This really isn't the place to talk about this.

oh sorry Pinching_eyes curiousity is a bad thing

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - lethal01 - Aug. 25, 2009

oh great who will i stalk now

maybe i should take a look at these "RULES" of which you speak

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Blading BenX - Sep. 02, 2009

Hey Hasbro,
Can you make everything that tarkra tomy made for the beyblade series? And make some exclusive stuff that the Japanese people won't be able to access? Like getting reruns of the classic beyblades like Dragoon mf, dranzer mf and driger mf?

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Yoruhane89 - Sep. 02, 2009

(Jun. 29, 2009  9:05 AM)Sega Wrote: I'm going to do it how I'd ask them.

Hello Hasbro, will you go Takara-Tomy's route and also produce Booster packs for the upcoming Beyblade Metal Fusion line? I noticed with the previous line of Beyblade in the past, there was no Boosters and the Prize Beyblades from the Boosters by Takara-Tomy were released separately. I'd also like to ask will there be any future products that you may be doing on your own?

Thanks, WBO member Sega.

To be honest, the random booster pack idea is a good one. Think about it, granted you would want to get the blade you were looking for, but if you end up not getting that blade you can make combos with what you do get. Like my father always says, "Make do with you got."