World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - AnnieDuck - Jun. 10, 2008

SCIII weee

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jun. 10, 2008

I played A LOT of COD4 over the weekend while the Double XP was going on.

Played a lot of Ninja Gaiden II as well and last night I started playing Metal Gear Solid 3.

RE: Recent Games Played - jasonresno - Jun. 10, 2008

ASSASSINS CREED

The freerunning in this game is outstanding...along with just how visually gorgeous it is.

RE: Recent Games Played - bugturtles - Jun. 11, 2008

halo 3

it's better if i play with friends rather than random people

it's just more fun that way rather than just focusing on winning for me

RE: Recent Games Played - Litrid - Jun. 11, 2008

bug lemme just say XD on your sig. been playing this mmo called Perfect World pretty fun.

RE: Recent Games Played - bugturtles - Jun. 11, 2008

i wish i could do something irl and something will pop up saying "achievement unlocked - 50g"

RE: Recent Games Played - Litrid - Jun. 11, 2008

well there is this its so clever just watch the end. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv5qzMtLE60&feature=related

RE: Recent Games Played - Litrid - Jun. 12, 2008

god no matter how many times I look at Bugturtle's sig it always makes me laugh I love Steve Carell XD

RE: Recent Games Played - bugturtles - Jun. 12, 2008

halo 3

wow i realized that i suck at this game

RE: Recent Games Played - KoD PT - Jun. 12, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:halo 3

You just need to play more and get used to the game controls. I was awful at first, besides not knowing weapon locations in the maps, etc, but I got a lot better now, even if I'm still not that great in most games I play.
Also, like I told you, Social Slayer (and other Social hoppers) is kinda of a hit and a miss, since players don't get matched up depending on skill level, most of the time you end up with unbalanced teams with players whose highest skill is like 40 or over, while the other team is full of guests and people who've just started playing.

You kicked carp in that Rockets game we played though =) I failed miserably in that match (I always suck with the Rocket Launcher).

King of Darkness Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:halo 3

You just need to play more and get used to the game controls. I was awful at first, besides not knowing weapon locations in the maps, etc, but I got a lot better now, even if I'm still not that great in most games I play.
Also, like I told you, Social Slayer (and other Social hoppers) is kinda of a hit and a miss, since players don't get matched up depending on skill level, most of the time you end up with unbalanced teams with players whose highest skill is like 40 or over, while the other team is full of guests and people who've just started playing.

You kicked carp in that Rockets game we played though =) I failed miserably in that match (I always suck with the Rocket Launcher).

I've started noticing my skill is getting much better now as of late.

Haha thanks. With Rockets, I can estimate the splash damage's range so I give leniency on my aim. Rockets are always fun on Narrows.. >:)

15 kills 2 deaths in one of my latest matches wooo

Also the snipers on Halo 3 aren't as hardcore as the ones on the Mac league (ClanHalo).. Most of them don't even move while sniping. Easier targets for me bwahahaha

RE: Recent Games Played - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 12, 2008

because its a console shooter?

Artie Wrote:because its a console shooter?

well i mean they don't snipe and move at the same time

that kinda tells me something

RE: Recent Games Played - SK - Jun. 12, 2008

metal gear solid 4

carp YEAH
i was carp sold when snake said "Kept you waiting, huh?" after the game had installed on the ps3 hdd

RE: Recent Games Played - bugturtles - Jun. 13, 2008

still some more halo 3

TEARING some people UP with dual smgs

ohhhhh yeahhhhh

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jun. 13, 2008

MGS4.

Grin

RE: Recent Games Played - SexyMichael - Jun. 15, 2008

Played some Cod4 split screen. Still trying to learn how to aim with the sticks.

Should be online in September when I'm back in town.

RE: Recent Games Played - bugturtles - Jun. 16, 2008

halo demo mac

i never thought i would play this again

but it's so fun to play with friends, especially with my wacky mods

my mod has the frag grenades have homing and an fast speed after being thrown.. after finding a target, it will either hang in the air around the target or chase them down and explode if close enough

doesn't matter if it hangs near the general area of the target, because i changed it's blast radius to be huuuuuuuge

RE: Recent Games Played - Litrid - Jun. 16, 2008

I played MGS4 on saturday and maaaaaaaaaan is it ever fun Grin but my friends kept picking on me cuz I wasn't good at sneaking but w/e it was my first time (not first time playing a MGS game) so yeah....

RE: Recent Games Played - sam's temp - Jun. 16, 2008

Litrid Wrote:I played MGS4 on saturday and maaaaaaaaaan is it ever fun Grin but my friends kept picking on me cuz I wasn't good at sneaking but w/e it was my first time (not first time playing a MGS game) so yeah....
I've been hearing this a lot...

I think maybe they should have put a stealth tutorial in the beginning of the game.

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jun. 16, 2008

I'm playing MGO with Artie right now.

Still not really liking it.

Roan Wrote:I'm playing MGO with Artie right now.

Still not really liking it.
How are the weapons and stuff unlocked and used?

I've read previews and things but all they talk about is the SOP stuff and overuse the words compelling and gritty.

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Jun. 16, 2008

DragonBall Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Yeah, I said "What the Hell?" too.

Takao Wrote:DragonBall Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Yeah, I said "What the Hell?" too.
I actually like Dragonaball Z fighting games...

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Jun. 16, 2008

I was referring to the name, Budokai Tenkaichi is a heck of a lot to say. Especially considering in Japan it was called Sparking! Meteor.

And yeah, I usually like DBZ fighting games as well, especially if they're like Super DBZ, which was awesome times 10.