World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post} - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post} (/Thread-NC-VA-USA-Kusanagi-Invite-Only-Team-Read-Original-Post-Before-You-Post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Kai-V - Nov. 15, 2011

Hm, that resembles gambling too much. Does the store even sell anything Beyblade-related ?

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 15, 2011

(Nov. 15, 2011  3:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, that resembles gambling too much. Does the store even sell anything Beyblade-related ?

As of right now no. But this is the same type of prize payout for other games. And mostly everyone who will be playing would like the selection the store has. The store won't let us use the venue with out the store fee. I talked with the owner yesterday and he offered the prize payout like that. You my be able to get actual cash or anythin. The store has a good selection of games. And I will be providing prizes also.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Kai-V - Nov. 15, 2011

(Nov. 15, 2011  4:04 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: You my be able to get actual cash or anythin.

Can you correct this sentence ?

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 15, 2011

(Nov. 15, 2011  4:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2011  4:04 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: You my be able to get actual cash or anythin.

Can you correct this sentence ?

Sorry auto correct on the iPhone is bad. What I meant to say is:

You will get store credit. No cash will be given out. Store credit can be used for purchases there.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 16, 2011

Can anyone bring a laptop mine crashed and idk of it will be running by Sunday.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Nov. 16, 2011

(Nov. 16, 2011  5:14 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Can anyone bring a laptop mine crashed and idk of it will be running by Sunday.
I'll try to bring mine I guess. I try not to because I don't want anyone messing with it except for me no exceptions.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Nov. 17, 2011

10 Below has graduated from Ziro's Academy of whatever! Lets all give him a round of applause.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - blader9222 - Nov. 17, 2011

hey can i join, yall have met me?

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Ziro - Nov. 17, 2011

(Nov. 17, 2011  3:26 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: 10 Below has graduated from Ziro's Academy of whatever! Lets all give him a round of applause.
Meh. Big deal he had a Z- in every subject and now my L/R launcher is broken too. Now I have to get a new one before the 19th at a good price.Dark I have a printer if you want me to print brackets for the tournament.

(Nov. 17, 2011  3:57 AM)blader9222 Wrote: hey can i join, yall have met me?
[NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team)

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - blader9222 - Nov. 17, 2011

ok

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 17, 2011

Thin is I'm getting fixed but I don't know if it will be ready by Sunday.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Ziro - Nov. 17, 2011

(Nov. 17, 2011  5:29 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Thin is I'm getting fixed but I don't know if it will be ready by Sunday.

You might want to rephrase because that is a little confusing, I think your auto-correct messed you up.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 17, 2011

(Nov. 17, 2011  12:22 PM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2011  5:29 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Thin is I'm getting fixed but I don't know if it will be ready by Sunday.

You might want to rephrase because that is a little confusing, I think your auto-correct mess you up.

Between autocorrect and being sleepy ya. But I meant to say Is I might be getting it fixed today if I can get to my friends house after work. If things work out good I will even get a vetted operating system

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Ziro - Nov. 19, 2011

I got a new launcher a Rock Giraffe, and new Galaxy Pegasus now I'm ready for the tournament. Can I maybe possibly barrow a VariAres and Metal Face from someone Cute

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Nov. 19, 2011

(Nov. 19, 2011  12:43 AM)Ziro Wrote: I got a new launcher a Rock Giraffe, and new Galaxy Pegasus now I'm ready for the tournament. Can I maybe possibly barrow a VariAres and Metal Face from someone Cute
Hey, don't look at me man! Howard has mine.

(Nov. 19, 2011  3:28 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  12:43 AM)Ziro Wrote: I got a new launcher a Rock Giraffe, and new Galaxy Pegasus now I'm ready for the tournament. Can I maybe possibly barrow a VariAres and Metal Face from someone Cute
Hey, don't look at me man! Howard has mine.

Darn you Dark and your psychic powers! He knew I was going to ask for it. So what about the Metal Face?

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Kai-V - Nov. 19, 2011

This topic is really bordering SPAM ...

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 19, 2011

(Nov. 19, 2011  5:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This topic is really bordering SPAM ...

Ill make sure this topic stays more focused. Sorry for that.

But back in topic. We need to add to our judging staff for next year. Bigger tournaments mean more judges.

(Nov. 19, 2011  5:08 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

But back in topic. We need to add to our judging staff for next year. Bigger tournaments mean more judges.

So far you, hitsugiya, axel phantom and I (and angry I suppose) will more than likely be judges if they come to a NC tournament. I think the issue with bigger tournaments is the number of stadiums, space, money, as well as judges and before we get new judges we need someone focused, takes beyblade competitively, and is reliable. Other then us I don't know any other NC members who fit those aspects, but there are people I haven't met coming to the November tournament so if we're lucky hopefully someone can become a new judge. Did you have anyone in mind to be a judge Dark.

(Nov. 19, 2011  5:33 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  5:08 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

So far you, hitsugiya, axel phantom and I (and angry I suppose) will more than likely be judges if they come to a NC tournament. I think the issue with bigger tournaments is the number of stadiums, space, money, as well as judges and before we get new judges we need someone focused, takes beyblade competitively, and is reliable. Other then us I don't know any other NC members who fit those aspects, but there are people I haven't met coming to the November tournament so if we're lucky hopefully someone can become a new judge. Did you have anyone in mind to be a judge Dark.

I was thinking possibly Shadow L Drago possibly. We can make a decision on that at the tournament this weekend. I just want us to be ready for beyday next year. Big venue, good staff, enough stadiums etc. Also I doubt i will host another summer spin showdown. With the way toywiz has been treating me with my order i doubt i will run another one.

He seems like a good choice. What about Native Ninja 13? I don't know personally him but he seems okay. If we added those 2 then we would have 6 judge so that way we would be able to change stations and the judges could get some free play instead of working the whole time. At the last tournament the only time I got free play was at the beginning and if a battle ended quickly.

(Nov. 19, 2011  6:09 AM)Ziro Wrote: He seems like a good choice. What about Native Ninja 13? I don't know personally him but he seems okay. If we added those 2 then we would have 6 judge so that way we would be able to change stations and the judges could get some free play instead of working the whole time. At the last tournament the only time I got free play was at the beginning and if a battle ended quickly.

Native Ninja 13 isnt experienced enough. Shadow LDrago is a good choice. ill keep my eye out at the tournament. Maybe we can get some parents to help us with the administrative side of tournaments.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Ziro - Nov. 20, 2011

(Nov. 19, 2011  6:26 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:09 AM)Ziro Wrote: He seems like a good choice. What about Native Ninja 13? I don't know personally him but he seems okay. If we added those 2 then we would have 6 judge so that way we would be able to change stations and the judges could get some free play instead of working the whole time. At the last tournament the only time I got free play was at the beginning and if a battle ended quickly.

Native Ninja 13 isnt experienced enough. Shadow LDrago is a good choice. ill keep my eye out at the tournament. Maybe we can get some parents to help us with the administrative side of tournaments.

Since Shadow LDrago can't come do you think 10 below could judge? He offered, he fits the aspects, and we need all the help we can get.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 20, 2011

(Nov. 20, 2011  6:44 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:26 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Since Shadow LDrago can't come do you think 10 below could judge? He offered, he fits the aspects, and we need all the help we can get.

I dont see why not. Just depends on how many participants we have tomorrow. IS he competent on the rules etc?

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Nov. 20, 2011

(Nov. 20, 2011  7:15 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  6:44 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:26 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Native Ninja 13 isnt experienced enough. Shadow LDrago is a good choice. ill keep my eye out at the tournament. Maybe we can get some parents to help us with the administrative side of tournaments.

I dont see why not. Just depends on how many participants we have tomorrow. IS he competent on the rules etc?
g1998man is pretty familiar with the rules. He respectively hates me for dropping Da Rulz on him.