World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) (/Thread-pokemon-wi-fi-black-and-white-league-now-recruting-gym-leaders-and-elite-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 10, 2011

so you beat elitwe 4 and you get in no you must folow the elite 4 quilifacations and arent you just 2 wins from the position.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 10, 2011

Pm me when its ready ga can't wait for our rematch

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 10, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  2:46 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:44 AM)alexscott12 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:43 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: Does anything happen to me since I beaten MaStErDrAcIeL97?
no. ghost is not weak to bug

I know that but I beaten MaStErDrAcIeL97 and he's an elite 4.
bladerxack stated that you have to beat your weakness or beat 5 gyms consecutively to qualify for E4

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 10, 2011

after you 2 me and ga pm me your code ga i need a peice of you.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 10, 2011

Oh yeah switching volcorona out of my team for foretress

(Apr. 10, 2011  2:52 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Oh yeah switching volcorona out of my team for foretress

your getting rid of a awesome sweep for a pokemon that kills it self

Trust me I know what I am doing lol

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 10, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  2:54 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:52 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Oh yeah switching volcorona out of my team for foretress

your getting rid of a awesome sweep for a pokemon that kills it self
yeah, volcarona gives you a better chance than forretress because bug's weakness to fire is negated for volcarona's double type

i can tell by that lol that you dont

Foretress + toxic spikes + explosion + rapid spin + payback = pwn your face but don't change it until I finish training please

how are you going to use rapid spin after explosion he will die unless you have a focus slash then he will die by the opponent attacking.

you know, explosion is hard to exploit usefully.. it should only be used if you have 2+ pokemon and the opponent only has one, which will be hard against real opponents with high levels

Not in that order ...

(Apr. 10, 2011  3:05 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Not in that order ...

you should still keep Volcarona

lol [][][][][] and darkangel do have a rivalry their at it again.

K fine disregard what I said but I am going to test it out

any way im bored if any one wants to fight me meet me in the union room

wow lol, probably just because they don't want to battle the rest of you Tongue_out
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:07 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: any way im bored if any one wants to fight me meet me in the union room
I can probably battle tomorrow, but it won't be with my set team

Oh and volcarona + water = dead fire bug

is that a insult are am i just to good

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Boxy ID - Apr. 10, 2011

Im training him for when we get an ice type gym leader.

too good, most of the people who had to have a qualifying battle with you called you tough

oh good luck with that tell him to teach his pokemon flamethrower that auta help againts those ice pokemon.
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:10 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: too good, most of the people who had to have a qualifying battle with you called you tough

aw im blushing thank you that means those 146 hours of work went to good use.

(Apr. 10, 2011  3:09 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Im training him for when we get an ice type gym leader.

who are you training?
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:11 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: oh good luck with that tell him to teach his pokemon flamethrower that auta help againts those ice pokemon.
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:10 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: too good, most of the people who had to have a qualifying battle with you called you tough

on my Pearl, I got 150 hours in, and A majority of my pokemon are still extremely low leveled
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:11 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: oh good luck with that tell him to teach his pokemon flamethrower that auta help againts those ice pokemon.

on my Pearl, I got 150 hours in, and A majority of my pokemon are still extremely low leveled

darkangel since he is dragon and he gets easily killed by my milotics ice beam.