World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) (/Thread-Battle-of-the-Boroughs-2-This-time-I-swear-we-ll-do-HMS-READ-1st-post-people)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Blue - Aug. 25, 2008

pretty carp gangsta. I want to see the Xonitec in a vid.

btw anubis, I notice that the WD conceals the tabs(lack of better word) on the Neo right SG...? but im not sure, if you have pic or explination.

ILLL. congrats Maz

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Guardian Odin - Aug. 25, 2008

(Aug. 25, 2008  5:27 PM)Blue Wrote: pretty carp gangsta. I want to see the Xonitec in a vid.

btw anubis, I notice that the WD conceals the tabs(lack of better word) on the Neo right SG...? but im not sure, if you have pic or explination.

ILLL. congrats Maz

I have no idea what you're talking about. o-o

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bluezee - Aug. 25, 2008

lol..im thinkin of what he is saying..have 2 get back to you on that lol

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Roan - Aug. 25, 2008

(Aug. 25, 2008  6:17 PM)Anubis Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2008  5:27 PM)Blue Wrote: pretty carp gangsta. I want to see the Xonitec in a vid.

ILLL. congrats Maz

I have no idea what you're talking about. o-o

Blue Wrote:U might not b able to wreeed waht I wrowte, so mae I suggest a Dikshunari.

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Maz - Aug. 25, 2008

(Aug. 25, 2008  1:17 AM)Anubis Wrote: [Image: DSC01595.jpg]

I would have been undefeated >.>

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Blue - Aug. 25, 2008

LMAO'd
ok, wasn't clear
[Image: DSC01594.jpg&newwidth=600&maxsize=30000&...size=30000]
the Xonitec WD, where it contacts the SG, the "tabs" which interlock with WDs are not visible.
Is there a relief machined into the other side?
Other wise it looks like that neo right is modified..
if to don't mind posting pictures of both side of this WD. It looks very peculiar, thats all.

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bluezee - Aug. 25, 2008

oh i think i see what he means...the sg wasnt modified at all..it Xonitec ring covers it and allows enough space for it to fit...kind of like an AR that needs a subring but doesnt have one on the blade reacts..it fits perfectly as a regular AR would oddly enough

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Guardian Odin - Aug. 25, 2008

(Aug. 25, 2008  7:37 PM)Blue Wrote: LMAO'd
ok, wasn't clear
[Image: DSC01594.jpg&newwidth=600&maxsize=30000&...size=30000]
the Xonitec WD, where it contacts the SG, the "tabs" which interlock with WDs are not visible.
Is there a relief machined into the other side?
Other wise it looks like that neo right is modified..
if to don't mind posting pictures of both side of this WD. It looks very peculiar, thats all.

That's an attack ring. It just has a regular weight disk underneath it. The Xonitec WD is on another blade.

those things were deadly, and to think i was gonna use my Infinity on that AR lol

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Blue - Aug. 26, 2008

Oooh
holy sh!t. if I looked harder I would have seen the WD hahaha
sweet part.

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Jehuis Rad - Aug. 26, 2008

(Aug. 25, 2008  1:17 AM)Anubis Wrote: [Image: DSC01595.jpg]

Blaze not only got the Core Drill BUT THE SHRIT TOO.

Wow you guys looked like you had mad fun. I knew his sister had a bit beast .

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Maz - Aug. 26, 2008

She had mad skills

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bluezee - Aug. 26, 2008

lol..watch out, next world champ

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - ChozenBlader - Aug. 26, 2008

Just wanted to say the vids were great! Looked like great fun. I wish I was there. Pinoy's zombie was really good as well!

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bluezee - Aug. 26, 2008

yea u have to see our final match..i had to face the thing!...man it was hell.

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - ChozenBlader - Aug. 26, 2008

Is there a vid of it?

yea, only the last battle..like the tie breaker, the whole thing isnt up yet

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - ChozenBlader - Aug. 28, 2008

Whose Youtube account is it on? I've seen you vs Rockblade and two others. One of them was Shining Blaze vs Maz I think, not sure though. And the last one I saw was freeblading.

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bluezee - Aug. 28, 2008

its on flashfox's account..ask him for more info

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - ChozenBlader - Aug. 28, 2008

Okay, thanks Bluezee. By the way, that battle between you and Rockblade2012 was close >.<

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bluezee - Aug. 28, 2008

yea, his was a grinder custom so i didnt really have much spin to steal but i did it and outlasted him since he did use that combo and my LAD effect works effeciently

I'd have loved to be there. Battling skilled bladers is how you become a better blader IMO
That's why I can't wait for next summer so I can go to the tournament in London.

that sounds great..im gonna try to get there too and travel for the tourney for the first time ever!..i think it will be great! but until then, im staying with BOTB tourneys since they are closer and the best in my opinion.it never has to be lots of bladers, even just 4 or 5 like BOTB2 allowed us to have fun and since we were all skilled, we all got better

Yeah, having small tourneys is usually more fun overall. However, I'm hoping that loads of people will come to the London tournament because the more people I face, the more I learn. Also, hopefully by then, the points system that Brad suggested will be out, and people can gain some IBA points for themselves.

yea that would be great..i wonder how many points i have right now