World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 04, 2008

BeybladeChief Wrote:[maybe i wounder if theses blades will have special attacks based on like, water, grass, wind and that kind if stuff

the flowing attacks of the water!

the unpredictable gale of the wind!

the strength hidden in the grass!

the raging blaze of the fire!

the solid defense of the earth!

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 04, 2008

BeybladeChief Wrote:[maybe i wounder if theses blades will have special attacks based on like, water, grass, wind and that kind if stuff

Serious

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - mdhvdukshsj - Jul. 04, 2008

[Image: captainplanet6.jpg]

wrong show kid

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sam - Jul. 04, 2008

pokemon

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Maz - Jul. 04, 2008

as long as i can fit 3 attack rings on at once and they shoot out when hit im buying them

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - To - Jul. 04, 2008

Chief- Does the term "waterfall" as an attack mean anything to you?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Taru - Jul. 04, 2008

the tips of the mfb look like the tips of a dollar store spin top however the blade it self is awesome and i also like the new stadium design

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 04, 2008

taru678 Wrote:the tips of the mfb look like the tips of a dollar store spin top

what the hell are you talking about

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sasch - Jul. 04, 2008

Yeah they really look similar to the mini-beyblades like these "minibeburedo" and stuff.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - SexyMichael - Jul. 04, 2008

I'm impressed with the new shooters. They look much more reliable than dual shooters.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - devitoman - Jul. 04, 2008

You guys know they are out at toywiz for a reasonable price right?

devitoman Wrote:You guys know they are out at toywiz for a reasonable price right?

Yup, we discussed this actually.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bumpking12 - Jul. 05, 2008

devitoman Wrote:You guys know they are out at toywiz for a reasonable price right?
Only for peorder bro.
Hey everyone it looks like the MFB demo video may have impacted Leos sales, they're selling like hot cakes at Toywiz (Indicated by "MEGA-HOT" in the description) and at ideal808 the starter sets have sold out. About ideal, it seems they have countered Toywiz's lower prices by dropping the prices on the Cheiron/Sagittario and Leos Starter Sets to $12.95, i don't know if this has been noticed or has always been this way.
Links: http://www.toywiz.com/bebcobe.html
http://ideal808.com/products.asp?CategoryID=1639
EDIT: My previous post about this vanished so here is a new one Joyful_2.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Jul. 05, 2008

Bumpking12 Wrote:
Only for peorder bro.
Hey everyone it looks like the MFB demo video may have impacted Leos sales, they're selling like hot cakes at Toywiz (Indicated by "MEGA-HOT" in the description) and at ideal808 the starter sets have sold out. About ideal, it seems they have countered Toywiz's lower prices by dropping the prices on the Cheiron/Sagittario and Leos Starter Sets to $12.95, i don't know if this has been noticed or has always been this way.
Links: http://www.toywiz.com/bebcobe.html
http://ideal808.com/products.asp?CategoryID=1639
EDIT: My previous post about this vanished so here is a new one Joyful_2.
I think Ideal's prices for those two starters have always been 12.95$. It is normal since they do not come with the Beypointer.
Toywiz should not be charging the same amount of money for all the starters though.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bumpking12 - Jul. 05, 2008

Yeah, i thought as much. It seems as though both sites are trying to rip people off in their own way.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Maz - Jul. 05, 2008

I realy hope when MFB's are released in the U.S. Hasbro or whoever distributes them uses the same stadiums used in Japan. I hated the hasbro stadiums with a passion.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bumpking12 - Jul. 06, 2008

Maz Wrote:I realy hope when MFB's are released in the U.S. Hasbro or whoever distributes them uses the same stadiums used in Japan. I hated the hasbro stadiums with a passion.

Wha! you didn't like the Blizzard Bowl or Thunder Rumbler stadiums? Those where both pretty good IMO, however i can see if you hate them because of the pockets, i hated those freakin pockets..they always ruined a good match for me but I grew used to them as time passed.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - AnnieDuck - Jul. 06, 2008

Bumpking12 Wrote:
Maz Wrote:I realy hope when MFB's are released in the U.S. Hasbro or whoever distributes them uses the same stadiums used in Japan. I hated the hasbro stadiums with a passion.

Wha! you didn't like the Blizzard Bowl or Thunder Rumbler stadiums? Those where both pretty good IMO, however i can see if you hate them because of the pockets, i hated those freakin pockets..they always ruined a good match for me but I grew used to them as time passed.

Have you used a Japanese stadium?

No?

Shut up.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bumpking12 - Jul. 06, 2008

Annie, i don't understand your post i never said that i hated Japanese stadiums, i never even mentioned them..and your right i haven't used a Japanese stadium. Basically i was just trying to find out why he hated the Hasbro stadiums so much, because i was curious.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - AnnieDuck - Jul. 06, 2008

Bumpking12 Wrote:Annie, i don't understand your post i never said that i hated Japanese stadiums, actually i never even mentioned them..and your right i haven't used a Japanese stadium. Basically i was just trying to find out why he hated the Hasbro stadiums so much, because i was curios.
Use a Japanese one and find out why everyone hates them. They're incomparable.

Oh, i see! Sorry for the misinterpretation, I'm kinda sleepy. I don't even need to try them to know which ones better, the lack of pockets in the Japanese stadiums already confirms this enough for me.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Xeno - Jul. 06, 2008

I'm really looking forward to the new blades coming out. Its going to kill my pockets though if I'm going to import them. The only thing I'm going to worry about are the hobby tournaments like at Toys 'R' Us, etc. I'm more than guessing they will but we're just going to have to wait.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Maz - Jul. 06, 2008

Bumpking12 Wrote:Oh, i see! Sorry for the misinterpretation, I'm kinda sleepy. I don't even need to try them to know which ones better, the lack of pockets in the Japanese stadiums already confirms this enough for me.

Thunder rumbler was my first stadium though XD
Fun to shoot like 5 beys at once in.
Never would use it seriously once i got my jappanese stadiums.
Still fun.

Edit:
I lied it was a vortex stadium.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bluezee - Jul. 06, 2008

OK back to the topic bcuz talking about those stadiums are straying away from the topic...anyway, now that i see the face is still plastic and so is the wheel and tips, i wonder how durable that will be considering the new strength added due to the full metal wheels...will they be able to take the pressure of being hit hard?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Jul. 06, 2008

Bluezee Wrote:OK back to the topic bcuz talking about those stadiums are straying away from the topic...anyway, now that i see the face is still plastic and so is the wheel and tips, i wonder how durable that will be considering the new strength added due to the full metal wheels...will they be able to take the pressure of being hit hard?
Do you mean how durable the ARs will be? I'm sure they will be fine considering they are completely made out of metal.

Does anyone know of a good place to buy MFB yet? Most of the places that are taking "pre-orders" are overpriced at the moment. I'm thinking of just using YJA.