World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V (/Thread-Product-B-34-Starter-Victory-Valkyrie-B-V)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kei - Mar. 20, 2016

At one point I think they were comparing Variable to soccer cleats; obviously Variable would have some level of strong grip just because it's rubber, but they seemed to be saying that it's grip was very, very strong especially because of the spikes.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - BeyCrafter - Mar. 20, 2016

I have to agree on the sloped wings. Very steep indeed. I bet it'll be fun to test its might.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Latios300000 - Mar. 20, 2016

So i guess i was right about the different angles makes it move differently. its also an intresting how the wings are, the slopes seem like it adds to the burst factor of it really well. It would have been intresting if it was left spin with those wings. It would probly have alot of recoil sending the other bey flying away and probaly burtsting. But any way im glad the driver is sorta how i thought and the layers wings is a super intresting look, wich seems like its great for burstings

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Wizard - Mar. 21, 2016

(Mar. 20, 2016  5:24 AM)Kei Wrote: At one point I think they were comparing Variable to soccer cleats; obviously Variable would have some level of strong grip just because it's rubber, but they seemed to be saying that it's grip was very, very strong especially because of the spikes.

I haven't watched any of the videos with it, but it sounds like that would be really good for preventing attack types from flying out of the stadium on their own. Such a part probably would have been insta-banned back in MFB, haha.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - KnightPro - Mar. 21, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzATUrtcO2Y YOU GUYS THIS IS VICTORY VALKYRIE HERE LOOK I JUST FOUND IT.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - TL14 - Mar. 21, 2016

(Mar. 21, 2016  7:31 PM)KnightPro Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzATUrtcO2Y YOU GUYS THIS IS VICTORY VALKYRIE HERE LOOK I JUST FOUND IT.

I think that was posted here before.

what about this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8XU7CUPG1Y

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Bey Brad - Mar. 21, 2016

Yes, they were both posted here already.

oh sorry i got so excited i didnt know what to do with myself lol

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Mar. 21, 2016

What to do with yourself: challenge yourself to visit the best Beyblade news site a lot more regularly.

thanks kai v your awesome!

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Mar. 27, 2016

More matches between Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable and stock Beyblades that have no Dual Layers:

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Bey Brad - Mar. 27, 2016

I mean, hard to say much based on a video like that, which has probably been edited to make it look great but ... wow, it seems terrifyingly strong. :')

April 2nd can't come soon enough!

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Jinbee - Mar. 27, 2016

It looks super strong and I love the way it Bursts others easily. I want this more now! I wish Kaiser Kerbeus brought the same magic but we'll see.

EDIT: Wait, how the heck did Odin lose but Spriggan won? WUT?!

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Wizard - Mar. 27, 2016

The blue on the wings looks really nice. I wonder if that's any sort of paint that will chip off or if it's there for good.

(Mar. 27, 2016  1:18 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: EDIT: Wait, how the heck did Odin lose but Spriggan won? WUT?!

It's just one match, which says nothing ...

(Mar. 27, 2016  1:27 AM)Wizard Wrote: The blue on the wings looks really nice. I wonder if that's any sort of paint that will chip off or if it's there for good.

Isn't the plastic itself blue?

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Achi-baba - Mar. 27, 2016

I'm almost certain that I saw the guy in the helmet unclick some of those beys. But I guess that Variable's zigzagging function is actually more of a tightened flower pattern to counter against more mobile beyblades.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Mar. 27, 2016

(Mar. 27, 2016  1:29 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I'm almost certain that I saw the guy in the helmet unclick some of those beys. But I guess that Variable's zigzagging function is actually more of a tightened flower pattern to counter against more mobile beyblades.

Hm? It is virtually physically impossible to launch a Beyblade Burst if the Driver's white tab has not passed all the Layer's teeth.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Achi-baba - Mar. 27, 2016

I didn't know, I only recently got a launcher and haven't assembled any of my Burst beys yet. But as mentioned before, all the battles were rigged from the start anyway.

Seeing as Xtreme is faster than Variable, I hope it has more defence or stamina to make it as or more usseful. Though I doubt it.

And the conspiracy theories begin anew.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Jinbee - Mar. 27, 2016

(Mar. 27, 2016  1:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2016  1:18 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: EDIT: Wait, how the heck did Odin lose but Spriggan won? WUT?!

It's just one match, which says nothing ...

Well it's not like I'm suddenly going to believe Spriggan will win! I'm just surprised that every other ones were demolished and Spriggan somehow pulled a win, when people say it's easier to burst than many.

I mean really, can't I just give my reaction to a part of the video without people assuming that I think something else?

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - MissingNo. - Mar. 27, 2016

Spriggan's last tooth is super hard to Burst.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - bigbangpegs - Mar. 27, 2016

Well, victory Val did use a string launcher while the opposing beys used lites.
EDIT: wait! So how did sprig an win like jibbed said?!( maybe they wanna just take one where sprig's rigged to win so that people won't think he's that bad after all)

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - ridbladebreaker - Mar. 27, 2016

Will B.V have any good results in the meta?

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Hato - Mar. 27, 2016

(Mar. 27, 2016  10:30 PM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Will B.V have any good results in the meta?

There is really nothing conclusive to make any solid guesses. We will have to wait until the product is released so the parts can be tested.