World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 05, 2011

Post this in the destabiliser thread not this one please.

RE: MFB Tiers list - pokemaniacdill - Jan. 06, 2011

if you want to make this thread to be the best ier list thread, you need o pos he clear wheels for people so they know what clear wheels to use. other than that this thread is AWESOME Smile

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 06, 2011

I'll put them up today. Didn't really think they were needed since the only ones that are important are the Bull and Aquario which everyone knows about.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ricko - Jan. 06, 2011

you really need to put the clear wheels... and somebody needs to start testing them for real.. i really don´t believe in Bull and Aquario as the best ones.. Gemios, cancer , Leone , Aquila , Phoenix , Pegasis are good choices to me too...

There has been testing on this! That's how it was decided that Bull and Aquario are the best.

RE: MFB Tiers list - BladeStorm - Jan. 06, 2011

He means accurate testing with controlled variables such as friction, RPM, force of collision, coefficent of restitution.

No he doesn't! He didn't say that he just said testing! Where the hell you got that from I have no idea... If he is too lazy to look up something that has already been done well too bad.

(Jan. 06, 2011  12:49 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No he doesn't! He didn't say that he just said testing! Where the hell you got that from I have no idea... If he is too lazy to look up something that has already been done well too bad.

he says "for real".

(Jan. 06, 2011  12:49 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No he doesn't! He didn't say that he just said testing! Where the hell you got that from I have no idea... If he is too lazy to look up something that has already been done well too bad.

yes i say for real.. we don´t know if Bull and Aquario are the best that´s not completily true because other clear wheels need to be tested..

No one on here has the ability to do any of that and they never have done and you're making an assumption with no proof at all! There is a thread I just found that tells you exactly this. Look it up! Just cause it isn't on the first page doesn't mean it's not been done...

Also I judge via each individual collision, not just Attack vs Defence, not even Earth vs Vulcan but where the contact is made over an extended period of time.

(Jan. 06, 2011  12:55 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No one on here has the ability to do any of that and they never have done and you're making an assumption with no proof at all! There is a thread I just found that tells you exactly this. Look it up! Just cause it isn't on the first page doesn't mean it's not been done...

don´t judge my skills of search.. i saw that thread.. it is driger GT thread that shows solo spin time with different clear wheels.. but solo spin time means nothing.. we need to test stamina vs stamina with different clear wheels

Solo spin time doesn't mean nothing... How would you know? You've only been here a few days.

(Jan. 06, 2011  1:34 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Solo spin time doesn't mean nothing... How would you know? You've only been here a few days.

lol don´t judge me by the time i´m here.. think a bit and you will understand what i´m saying.. and everyone knows that spin time doesn´t mean nothing

(Jan. 06, 2011  1:34 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Solo spin time doesn't mean nothing... How would you know? You've only been here a few days.

Don't discriminate on grounds of being here for a length of time, it took me one and a half years to finally acquire good knowledge and judgement. So despite being here for a year, it doesn't mean much.

Fine whatever. Do some testing if you want but everyone experienced here knows Bull and Aquario are the best for stamina and defence... Also you obviously haven't acquired any good knowledge if you're disagreeing with the whole forum.

(Jan. 06, 2011  2:06 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Fine whatever. Do some testing if you want but everyone experienced here knows Bull and Aquario are the best for stamina and defence... Also you obviously haven't acquired any good knowledge if you're disagreeing with the whole forum.

lol you don´t have knowledge.. you didn´t know that B is the best tip for tests! and this forum is not wrong but somethings are also you did this forum with the help of other topics and tests made by other members of corse...

You have provided no proof at all! No one uses B cause other tips are better. Stop posting here or i'll report you.

(Jan. 06, 2011  2:49 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: You have provided no proof at all! No one uses B cause other tips are better. Stop posting here or i'll report you.

B is a bad tip in performance it´s outclassed.. but if you ask any member with experience like kai-v or kei you will see that B is the best to make Wheels tests... that´s my point you´re not right and this is off-topic believe if you want but i will stop

RE: MFB Tiers list - Diamond - Jan. 06, 2011

Just to clear things up, B is indeed a recommended part to use for Stamina battles for tests since Bottoms such as WD/SD/D, while having excellent performance, does tend to wear down pretty easily compared to B.

'Less easier to wear' Bottoms such as B helps make tests more accurate without one Bottom being in a considerably different condition than another.

(Jan. 06, 2011  3:24 PM)Diamond Wrote: Just to clear things up, B is indeed a recommended part to use for Stamina battles for tests since Bottoms such as WD/SD/D, while having excellent performance, does tend to wear down pretty easily compared to B.

'Less easier to wear' Bottoms such as B helps make tests more accurate without one Bottom being in a considerably different condition than another.

Thank you for finally shedding light on this.

(Jan. 06, 2011  3:24 PM)Diamond Wrote: Just to clear things up, B is indeed a recommended part to use for Stamina battles for tests since Bottoms such as WD/SD/D, while having excellent performance, does tend to wear down pretty easily compared to B.

thanks man.. finnaly someone that understand us.. i hope you don´t insist more ultra.. thanks once again

RE: MFB Tiers list - Shika blade - Jan. 06, 2011

(Jan. 06, 2011  3:24 PM)Diamond Wrote: Just to clear things up, B is indeed a recommended part to use for Stamina battles for TESTS since Bottoms such as WD/SD/D, while having EXCELLENT performance, does tend to wear down pretty easily compared to B.

Read the capitilized. But, yeah i agree it is for testing, B is the best choice. But for competitive use. I suggest a WD/SD/D.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Diamond - Jan. 06, 2011

(Jan. 06, 2011  4:06 PM)Shika blade Wrote: But for competitive use. I suggest a WD/SD/D.
WD, D and SD are Top-tier Stamina Bottoms, so we know about them being good for competitive situations already.

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 06, 2011

(Jan. 06, 2011  1:02 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  12:55 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No one on here has the ability to do any of that and they never have done and you're making an assumption with no proof at all! There is a thread I just found that tells you exactly this. Look it up! Just cause it isn't on the first page doesn't mean it's not been done...

don´t judge my skills of search.. i saw that thread.. it is driger GT thread that shows solo spin time with different clear wheels.. but solo spin time means nothing.. we need to test stamina vs stamina with different clear wheels

we have, bull has the best weight distribution and the best weight for stamina and defence
and aquario is secound best for stamina and = to bull for defence

basicly stamina= bull>aquario>other clear wheels
for defence= bull=aquario> most other clear wheels>> gemios