World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! (/Thread-BEYBLADE-S-NOT-DEAD)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Ichida - May. 21, 2008

It always is.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Carina - May. 21, 2008

Ozuma Wrote:
Carina Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:BTW when you pre-register for AN do you get the pass in the mail or do you like bring the receipt to someone there and they give you your stuff? Obviously with this being my first pre-registering I haven't a clue.

Print off your badge receipt and bring it to pre-reg along with a piece of ID. You'll get it at the con. If you go on Thursday you'll miss most of the lines, but get there early enough Friday and you should be fine (this is speaking from general con experience, I haven't done AN reg in forever).

Makes sense, but I'm only going Saturday and Sunday so yeah... Still it beats the hell out of that monster line for registering on the same day right?

Con reg lines vary like woah. Sometimes you'll get pre-reg that's longer than on-site, and other time vice versa. In any case, usually the earlier you go to reg, the better. Try for early morning and see if you can get there right as they open.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Kei - May. 22, 2008

I have a feeling the line will be fairly long when I get there Friday night. Unhappy

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Ichida - May. 22, 2008

*is getting in line @ 11 AM*

Ichida Wrote:*is getting in line @ 11 AM*

Too bad I can't skip school. This is how my Friday will be:

7:30am: Get on bus for school
8:00:am: Get on bus to Toronto Zoo with Science class
4:00pm: Arrive back from Zoo and wait for my Dad to pick me up
4:30pm: Dad picks me up
5:30pm-6:00pm: Pick up Mom and Friend (Vaughn)
7:00pm: Arrive at Marriott, get settled in
7:30pm: Get in line for registration

Hmm I wonder if the line will be long

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Carina - May. 22, 2008

Ichida Wrote:*is getting in line @ 11 AM*

*is getting in line... probably never, lol. carp, group reg /o/*

Kei - you might get lucky if it's later at night then. By then most of the people who have regged for the weekend would have gotten their's.

Actually I pre-reg'd; I'm getting in line to get my girlfriend's pass since she won't be showing up til 6 PM.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Cye Kinomiya - May. 22, 2008

My flight on Friday is at like 6:10am. It should take like an hour and a half to get there. I'll probably reg as soon as the line opens up

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Litrid - May. 22, 2008

I'll be going on Friday at like noon, 1 pm. I'll be hanging with Ichida and his GF most of the time. I hope I do well at the tourney I've never really battled before so I hope I do well. and Brad if possible could you inspect my blade to see if it works and is able to battle?

oh and if you see a tall guy with short brown hair and glasses thats yours truly =P

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Tototototototo - May. 22, 2008

Well, carp news for me. I will be unable to attend AN, even though I previously thought I could. Due to (mainly) some transportation issues, there's no way I'd be able to get up to Canada this weekend. I've been trying to make arrangements for the past month to find an alternative method, but any other way is too expensive for me right now.

Sorry, guys. I wish I could be there with you.

Yeesh, attendees are dropping like flies. >.<

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Fleetscut - May. 22, 2008

anyone staying in the double tree? cause there is much late night partying to be had this weekend. except in the lobby. dont wanna get kicked out for beyblading again

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Blue - May. 22, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:Well, carp news for me. I will be unable to attend AN, even though I previously thought I could. Due to (mainly) some transportation issues, there's no way I'd be able to get up to Canada this weekend. I've been trying to make arrangements for the past month to find an alternative method, but any other way is too expensive for me right now.

Sorry, guys. I wish I could be there with you.

No FunkSoulBrodah? :-(

Brad you wouldn't happen to have an original Draciel blade would you? I would love to have one of those or even an A-125 HMS Draciel. if you have one of those that would be awesome I'll even buy one off of you.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Spinster - May. 22, 2008

*Appears in a puff of smoke, filling the air with the acrid taste of ozone and burning tin*

I'll be pulling into Toronto tomorrow night around 8-9ish. I doubt I'll be able to get my pass at that point of the day (can't be helped. I get out of work tomorrow at 4:30). I'm staying with Blue for the weekend, it looks like, so folks wanting to get ahold of me need to get ahold of him (or PM me, and I'll probably get my cell number to ya). Lookin' forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

*vanishes in another gout of smoke, leaving the pleasant scent of cranberries and orange zest this time*

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Fleetscut - May. 22, 2008

registration ends at 9. so if your fast you can still make it

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Bey Brad - May. 22, 2008

Hey all! Just wanted to say I am here in Toronto now.

If anyone has any spare PC speakers, please bring them, I couldn't fit mine in!

Also, some notes:

One of the HMS twin sets appears to be missing the stickers. You're stuck with that, 2nd place!

Also, I took the sets out of the boxes. It was either bring boxes or bring clothes. mYou cna deal with my decision.

I have a pair of USB-powered speakers, if those will work.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Tototototototo - May. 22, 2008

Blue Wrote:No FunkSoulBrodah? :-(
Well, I originally was going to drive. It's only around a four-hour drive to Toronto from where I live, and my family has two cars. However, thanks to an accident about a month ago, there's no way I'd be able to take one of them. I looked into taking both a Greyhound and an Amtrak up there, but the cheapest fare I can find (round trip) costs almost $300. If I had the money, no doubt I would spend it. But I really can't afford that right now.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Blue - May. 22, 2008

damn, were you at fault?
I guess next year

Blue Wrote:damn, were you at fault?
I guess next year
No--it was my brother. I wasn't even back from college when it happened.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Pich - May. 22, 2008

do u guys have a tournament every year?

Come on time, come on! Go faaaaasster! I'm so excited right now. Smile

Need to do some final practicing for the tournament tonight, then I should be ready!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I was looking over the schedule yesterday and on Sunday from 4pm-5pm at the Doubletree, it says "Beyblade". Anybody know what that is exactly? I'm assuming it has to do with the anime.

I'm very excited to meet all of you. I've never really battled before so I hope I do ok.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Ichida - May. 23, 2008

Kei Wrote:Come on time, come on! Go faaaaasster! I'm so excited right now. Smile

Need to do some final practicing for the tournament tonight, then I should be ready!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I was looking over the schedule yesterday and on Sunday from 4pm-5pm at the Doubletree, it says "Beyblade". Anybody know what that is exactly? I'm assuming it has to do with the anime.

It's a panel I'm on. And yeah, it's focused on the anime. I'll make sure to tell everyone about the upcoming fourth season.

I won't be hard to find this weekend - look for the guy on the red mobility scooter. XD