World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post} - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post} (/Thread-NC-VA-USA-Kusanagi-Invite-Only-Team-Read-Original-Post-Before-You-Post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 09, 2011

(Nov. 09, 2011  1:38 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: I haven't been to an Andy's in a while.

I love Andy's. I go there about once a week at least. And the fact that I think a few of the waitresses are very cute Smile

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Ziro - Nov. 09, 2011

Ugh. You guys are fortunate enough to live by each other. The only time I get to battle a competitive blader is at a tournament.On a completely different note I ordered Beat Lynx and it shipped out today, Dark what attack combo do you have Beat in? Can you tell me a good one that doesn't use R2F, mine is way too worn down.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 09, 2011

(Nov. 09, 2011  4:06 AM)Ziro Wrote: Ugh. You guys are fortunate enough to live by each other. The only time I get to battle a competitive blader is at a tournament.On a completely different note I ordered Beat Lynx and it shipped out today, Dark what attack combo do you have Beat in? Can you tell me a good one that doesn't use R2F, mine is way too worn down.

MF H Beat Lynx GB145 RF, You gotta bank like crazy with this for it to work. Beat has really bad stamina so you pretty much got one shot at it to win. This combo has about am 80% win rate against Basalt BD145 CS/MB

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Nov. 10, 2011

Hey Dark, how are you liking Phantom Orion?

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 11, 2011

(Nov. 10, 2011  11:57 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Hey Dark, how are you liking Phantom Orion?

Its working pretty good so far. Tomorrow im really gonna do some testing with it. Im off work all weekend. So i can get a lot of testing in.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Nov. 11, 2011

(Nov. 11, 2011  2:14 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2011  11:57 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Hey Dark, how are you liking Phantom Orion?

Its working pretty good so far. Tomorrow im really gonna do some testing with it. Im off work all weekend. So i can get a lot of testing in.
Rev up launcher is harder to master than it seems. It's like a mountain bike. LL being first gear string launcher being second and rev up being third.

(Nov. 11, 2011  2:26 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  2:14 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Rev up launcher is harder to master than it seems. It's like a mountain bike. LL being first gear string launcher being second and rev up being third.

I dont even have a rev up launcher. Personally i like my string launcher.

(Nov. 11, 2011  2:28 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  2:26 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  2:14 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Its working pretty good so far. Tomorrow im really gonna do some testing with it. Im off work all weekend. So i can get a lot of testing in.

I dont even have a rev up launcher. Personally i like my string launcher.
If you use the Rev up launcher a whole bunch you can use the string launcher with more ease than before, I noticed.

Do you wanna meet up tomorrow to get some practice in?

(Nov. 11, 2011  2:40 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Do you wanna meet up tomorrow to get some practice in?
Sure, what time? I really want to go to Tier Zer0 to see were it is at.

(Nov. 11, 2011  3:03 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  2:40 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Do you wanna meet up tomorrow to get some practice in?

They open at 12pm tomorrow. Im thinking of going to the Veterans day parade. Im free anytime tomorrow after 12

(Nov. 11, 2011  4:14 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  3:03 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

They open at 12pm tomorrow. Im thinking of going to the Veterans day parade. Im free anytime tomorrow after 12
Cool I'll have to ask my mom after she gets off work.

(Nov. 11, 2011  6:13 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  4:14 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  3:03 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Sure, what time? I really want to go to Tier Zer0 to see were it is at.

Nice , what time do you think you would go if you can go?

(Nov. 11, 2011  6:16 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  6:13 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  4:14 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: They open at 12pm tomorrow. Im thinking of going to the Veterans day parade. Im free anytime tomorrow after 12

Considering the time it takes my mom to get off work. What time do they close? 4ish

(Nov. 11, 2011  6:30 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  6:16 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  6:13 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Cool I'll have to ask my mom after she gets off work.

Considering the time it takes my mom to get off work. What time do they close? 4ish

They close around midnight i believe.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Nov. 12, 2011

I ordered my ring it should be here the day before the tournament at most.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 12, 2011

(Nov. 12, 2011  4:18 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: I ordered my ring it should be here the day before the tournament at most.

Which stadium? Also im scouting out another possible location for a future tournament. This place im checking is in Kinston.

(Nov. 12, 2011  3:38 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  4:18 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: I ordered my ring it should be here the day before the tournament at most.

Which stadium? Also im scouting out another possible location for a future tournament. This place im checking is in Kinston.
Cool, Kinston is fairly close to Goldsboro. Does Tier Zer0 have carpet? It's the Draciel Fortress one pre-HMS I got it for a good deal.

(Nov. 12, 2011  6:28 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:38 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Cool, Kinston is fairly close to Goldsboro. Does Tier Zer0 have carpet? It's the Draciel Fortress one pre-HMS I got it for a good deal.

IM not going to Kinston today. Someone offered to take me out and see the UFC fight tonight. So gotta weigh priorities women or beyblade? But tier zer0 doesn't have carpet. Wanna check it out this weekend? OR Thursday or Friday before the tournament?

(Nov. 12, 2011  7:49 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  6:28 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:38 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Which stadium? Also im scouting out another possible location for a future tournament. This place im checking is in Kinston.

IM not going to Kinston today. Someone offered to take me out and see the UFC fight tonight. So gotta weigh priorities women or beyblade? But tier zer0 doesn't have carpet. Wanna check it out this weekend? OR Thursday or Friday before the tournament?
I'll most likely be able to go either today or tomorrow. I'm all about unfair advantages.

(Nov. 12, 2011  7:52 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  7:49 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  6:28 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Cool, Kinston is fairly close to Goldsboro. Does Tier Zer0 have carpet? It's the Draciel Fortress one pre-HMS I got it for a good deal.

I'll most likely be able to go either today or tomorrow. I'm all about unfair advantages.

Just let me know when. Im gonna be in that area later today. My Dad lives in that area and im having dinner with him tonight. And Im going to church with my Mom tomorrow and her church is in that area also.

(Nov. 12, 2011  7:57 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  7:52 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  7:49 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: IM not going to Kinston today. Someone offered to take me out and see the UFC fight tonight. So gotta weigh priorities women or beyblade? But tier zer0 doesn't have carpet. Wanna check it out this weekend? OR Thursday or Friday before the tournament?

Just let me know when. Im gonna be in that area later today. My Dad lives in that area and im having dinner with him tonight. And Im going to church with my Mom tomorrow and her church is in that area also.
My mom said tomorrow would be best considering the fact that she doesn't work Sundays.

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 13, 2011

(Nov. 12, 2011  11:51 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  7:57 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  7:52 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I'll most likely be able to go either today or tomorrow. I'm all about unfair advantages.

My mom said tomorrow would be best considering the fact that she doesn't work Sundays.

Ok sounds good. Ill be free around 1230

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Hitsugiya - Nov. 13, 2011

(Nov. 13, 2011  12:20 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  11:51 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  7:57 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Just let me know when. Im gonna be in that area later today. My Dad lives in that area and im having dinner with him tonight. And Im going to church with my Mom tomorrow and her church is in that area also.

Dusty potatoes. Have you timed my Orion?

RE: [NC/VA,USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 13, 2011

(Nov. 13, 2011  1:09 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2011  12:20 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  11:51 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: My mom said tomorrow would be best considering the fact that she doesn't work Sundays.

I havent timed it just yet.
Dusty potatoes. Have you timed my Orion?