World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? (/Thread-Whats-your-greatest-ever-beybattle)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Glad Hatter - Nov. 24, 2010

My best bey battle was this past monday on the tournament when i had to go head t ohead against my good friend and invisible forum member LITTLEYODER14. first round i was aloud to go get my ray unicorn 105 RF, when I got back i had thought he was using his stamina blade...I was wrong he had concealed his ultiamte defense type: Earth Leone C145 SD. Round one was his. Round two I brought out my own special defense type(probably used alot before) Rock Bull 100 WB, he had chosen his death blade: Leone Leone H145 RF (driger gt and his friend's combo i'm pretty sure), but in the end round 2 was mine.My bey had survived the onslaught and he had run out of stamina. Round three we were tied for first place, during round 2 he realized he had lost and went to make a storm pegasus, when he got back he had two misfires, the third launch was the real one, I used my defense type and won my first tournament, the prize was Meteo L drago.< is this enough of an epic battle?

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Blaze Wheeler - Nov. 24, 2010

(Nov. 24, 2010  9:37 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: My best bey battle was this past monday on the tournament when i had to go head t ohead against my good friend and invisible forum member LITTLEYODER14. first round i was aloud to go get my ray unicorn 105 RF, when I got back i had thought he was using his stamina blade...I was wrong he had concealed his ultiamte defense type: Earth Leone C145 SD. Round one was his. Round two I brought out my own special defense type(probably used alot before) Rock Bull 100 WB, he had chosen his death blade: Leone Leone H145 RF (driger gt and his friend's combo i'm pretty sure), but in the end round 2 was mine.My bey had survived the onslaught and he had run out of stamina. Round three we were tied for first place, during round 2 he realized he had lost and went to make a storm pegasus, when he got back he had two misfires, the third launch was the real one, I used my defense type and won my first tournament, the prize was Meteo L drago.< is this enough of an epic battle?

Do you mean Counter Leone?

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Glad Hatter - Nov. 24, 2010

Do you mean Counter Leone?
[/quote]

yeah counter. typo.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Reezy12 - Nov. 24, 2010

my best battle was when my flame pegasis 125sf against some kid at the tournament his bey was rock gyraff my first hit the face bolt came off second hit the energy ring third hit the rest fell apart. even the performance tip! EPIC

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - LegendX - Nov. 25, 2010

My best battle was at school. My friend and I, we were both using Storm Aquarios and when we launched our beys, they went circling so fast that when they made contact, my Storm Aquario knocked his right out of the stadium.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - hi its me kris - Nov. 26, 2010

Well mine is when it was Me: Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F Vs my Big Cousin: Storm Pegasis W105RF it was on 12/06/09. At first my cousins bey was winning but when both beys circled mine was faster and when my bey almost reached the back of my cousins bey it hit Storm Pegasis back and it started to wobble and then my bey hit storm pegasis's metal wheel (under) and it made it fly off the stadium.... that was mine...!

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Flame King A - Nov. 26, 2010

My best battle was when the very first beys had came out (in america) and when the TV show was popluar.(that why theres no names to the blades, it was a long while)

So i had this tiny black bey with three points as an attack ring while my friend had a dragoon (dont know what make). Anyway we played best of ten matches, and it was four to three (with him winning) when it happened. I launched my bey on an angle (by accident) and when it hit the stadium it shot forward, barely missing his bey, but it bounced off a wall and shot into his bey from behind, sending it across the stadium into the other wall where it came apart.

Then after he put it back together we had our final battle. We both launched and our beys hit in mid air. But (amazingly) both beys bounced off the walls and landed in the stadium. Then after a few second his bey started moveing towards mine and right when it was about to hit my bey, my bey hit the wall (again) and smashed into his bey, sending it back a few inches, then my bey moved forward at a fast speed (not really fast... but it was suprizingly fast for a bey that had bounced off a wall twice). My bey hit his bey and sent it across the stadium into a trap thing (they had these little gutters in the old stadiums) Where it literally broke in the gutter.... that was my greatest battle

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Soundwave - Nov. 26, 2010

once I was bladeing against my brothers combo (can't remember what it was) and my top tier attack combo (again can't remember)it flew out of the stadium and fell into the trash can, I said "exactly where it belongs* XD

but my awsomest battle was when I was useing griffolyon vs flame sagittario (don't judge me)we shot on a table, we both shot at each other as fast a posible and griffolyons weight disk shattered and the plastic flew into my chest realy hard XD *epic kai loseing to brookllyn momment* I acted like my life flashed before my eyes and I was so calm for some reason Speechless

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - shadowspark720 - Nov. 28, 2010

Me- Lightning L-Drago100hf
My uncle-Storm pegasis105rf
Stadium-super vortex.
ok heres what happened: I was having a beybattle with my uncle and as soon as we launched our beyblades they clashed and both hit the walls,bounced off the walls and hit each other again,but this time my l-drago actualy knocked storm pegasis over the stadium walls

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Blaze Wheeler - Nov. 28, 2010

I was messing around, and Launched 2 Dark Bulls, Dark Gasher, 2 Dark Wolf, Earth Eagle, and 2 MF Earth Combos in my Lightning Force Arena, then I launched MF Vulcan Horuseus 100R^2F.

Vulcan Horuseus cut through them like butter.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Death the Kidd - Nov. 28, 2010

It was the last Finals in a Tourney, and I was versing someone on my Blader Team. He had i think Flame CaNCER105FS and i had my EPIC Rock Leone 100FS. The best part was his went all attack mode on me and hit mine which hit the stadium making a crack in the stadium rebounding to my face.

Also in that tourney My couin vs'd a 5 yr old With Storm Pegasus and he had Something Leone Something Something and the kids pegasus had a smexii 1 hit K.O. . My cousin is 15 just to note.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - lightninglibraX - Nov. 28, 2010

Ray unicorno90CS vs LeoneS130RSF.
for some reason these beys hate each other and will fight to the death. The sound is ridiculous and the amount of recoil they both carry makes them hit with HUGE force

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Soundwave - Nov. 29, 2010

(Nov. 28, 2010  11:31 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: Ray unicorno90CS vs LeoneS130RSF.
for some reason these beys hate each other and will fight to the death. The sound is ridiculous and the amount of recoil they both carry makes them hit with HUGE force

that sounds awsome Grin can you ellaborate maybe Speechless

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - rye13 - Nov. 29, 2010

my L drago one time my friends and I battled in a pool under water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Soundwave - Nov. 29, 2010

(Nov. 29, 2010  12:15 AM)rye13 Wrote: my L drago one time my friends and I battled in a pool under water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... how did you do that :\

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - shadowspark720 - Nov. 29, 2010

(Nov. 29, 2010  12:16 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2010  12:15 AM)rye13 Wrote: my L drago one time my friends and I battled in a pool under water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... how did you do that :\

possibly the water was shallow

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - lightninglibraX - Nov. 29, 2010

(Nov. 29, 2010  12:04 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2010  11:31 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: Ray unicorno90CS vs LeoneS130RSF.

that sounds awsome Grin can you ellaborate maybe Speechless
whatcha mean?

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - ThePokeBlader - Nov. 29, 2010

me vs vortex-pegas!

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - TITAN - Nov. 29, 2010

Mine was a three way with Flame Pegasus DF145S, Killer Pegasus C145WB, and Rock Capricorn 100FS. They all dodged each other for about 2 minutes until Flame and Capricorn teamed up to beat Killer. I didn't have it on camera so I tried to recreate it and put it on youtube. It wasn't as good. The first time Flame kept hitting Capricorn into Killer. It was beast.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - lightninglibraX - Nov. 29, 2010

who exactly...... are you? and what is vortex pegasus? the super vortex battle set pegasus?

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Raykon - Nov. 30, 2010

Mine now would probably have to be the one at the "Beyblade comeback comp'" against Momiji Manju, the battle was pretty much intense the whole time. Though, I always seem to lose to him D:

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - TenshouTsubasa - Nov. 30, 2010

Well , I once battle with my friends , and 4 of us(including me) shoot together (I use a Green Galaxy Pegasis),
and there is a mayhem.For some strange reason,I won without smashing anyone O.O .

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - DiZ0X - Dec. 02, 2010

My TTHongli Dranzer G beat my Takaras (plastics and HMS) , and my cousin's MFBs.

It went beast.

I don't have the GREAT Takaras everyone talks about, but this is what I have:
Dragoon G
Draciel G
Driger G
Dranzer V2
Dragoon F
Dranzer F
Death Driger
Driger MS
Gaia Dragoon MS

The TT Dranzer G hasn't lost. I took my beyblades to my cousin's. And his MFBs were beating my Driger G, and Dragoon G, so when I used the fake Dranzer, it just kept annihilating.

wtf?

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 02, 2010

My uncustomized Gravity Perseus defeated like 5 enemy (some are customs) beyblades. I was just like...wow.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - TylerPT - Dec. 03, 2010

Well ill say 3 great battles for the hasbro stadium and 2 for the tt stadium.
Hasbro: My meteo l drago got whooped by lightning l drago and fell into the crates, bounced off, and knocked lightning ldrago to the crates. Second battle, meteo l-drago hit lightning l-draago OFF the stadium. Third 1 was a 4 way battle, ,all fell into the crates at the same time.

For tt stadium.. I dont remember what storm capricorne was vsing, but he got kocked out of the stadium, and hit my hasbro stadium, then hitting the ground to bounce back up. Second, wasn't very exciting, though its rarely seen, 2 stamina types hitting eachother and one of them falls off the stadium.