World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! (/Thread-The-Official-WBO-Writing-Tournament-Thread-Next-Tournament-Announced)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Ninja Crab - Jul. 10, 2011

Your lookin at the wrong guy for that

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - BeyScorcher - Jul. 10, 2011

"A GREAT CHANGE!"

Huh? I have no idea what to do. I am completely confused. Can someone help me out here??

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Hope - Jul. 11, 2011

Ummmm someone's baby brother was born?
Also when do they have to be PMed?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - TITAN - Jul. 11, 2011

I could take over during that time! Could I still participate during that time?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - ControL_ - Jul. 11, 2011

I will happily take over since I will be back from China and fresher than ever. That is if I am needed.

My entrance has been PM'ed, has sonicsora123 done the same? If so, let the thread be posted?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Sparta - Jul. 11, 2011

(Jul. 11, 2011  12:23 PM)ControL_ Wrote: I will happily take over since I will be back from China and fresher than ever. That is if I am needed.

My entrance has been PM'ed, has sonicsora123 done the same? If so, let the thread be posted?

I think so! Ok, I just need to make sure I put the right people together (I have a ton of PM's, so it's hard to see whose is whose).
OK! The thread will be ControL_ vs. Sonicsora123 and @wesome vs. Iakou!

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 11, 2011

Where is the thread now?
I want to see.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Sparta - Jul. 11, 2011

Well, both anubis and ray unicorno withdrew.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Cygnus - Jul. 11, 2011

Do you mean go ray unicorn1?

(Jul. 11, 2011  5:58 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Do you mean go ray unicorn1?

No, ray unicorno. At least they told me before the deadline

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - ControL_ - Jul. 11, 2011

Still, can we get the thread for me and sonicsora up? I want to see some voting action before I leave tomorrow.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Temporal - Jul. 11, 2011

Hrm... What's up with Katsuya? He's been on, but I haven't heard anything about his entry.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Iakou - Jul. 11, 2011

(Jul. 11, 2011  8:16 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Still, can we get the thread for me and sonicsora up? I want to see some voting action before I leave tomorrow.

It's already up, just look for it

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Cygnus - Jul. 11, 2011

Did you get my story? Did go ray unicorn1 send in his?

(Jul. 11, 2011  9:25 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Did you get my story? Did go ray unicorn1 send in his?

Yes, I did, and no, I didn't

DrigerMV withdrew...

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Katsuya - Jul. 11, 2011

(Jul. 11, 2011  8:25 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hrm... What's up with Katsuya? He's been on, but I haven't heard anything about his entry.
Sorry I'm at my Grandparents house I Cant type my Entry. I'm going Back tommorow.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - To - Jul. 12, 2011

Yeah, I kind of put my head against the wall, and did write a chapter, but looking back at it, I'm not very proud of it. So please remove me from the list.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Minho - Jul. 12, 2011

is it too late to join!

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Ninja Crab - Jul. 12, 2011

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 12, 2011

WHERE IS THE COMPOSITION THREADDDDDDD!

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Ninja Crab - Jul. 12, 2011

@ MLD: ?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - shadows father - Jul. 12, 2011

did you get my story

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Sparta - Jul. 12, 2011

Dan just withdrew. And yes shadow, I got it.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Poseidon - Jul. 12, 2011

i man To, really , o well, guess im out ..

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Sparta - Jul. 12, 2011

(Jul. 12, 2011  9:11 PM)poseidon Wrote: i man To, really , o well, guess im out ..

Ok, wow. In less than 3 days we lost half of the competitors. From THIS MOMENT ON if anyone withdraws I'll report your post. I know it sounds mean, but I really have no other choice. Making me rewrite the bracket over and over again just isn't fair to me or any of the competitors.