World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 04, 2011

Evans's right btw. WD is better than Sd but not by a large margin.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Evan - Jan. 04, 2011

(Jan. 04, 2011  9:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Evans's right btw. WD is better than Sd but not by a large margin.

That's my point. While SD is still great at stamina, I'd always chose WD over it because of the slightly better defense.

Always amuses me that despite this people always use SD for stamina testing. Probably only cause they have two Dark Bull's.

(Jan. 04, 2011  9:09 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Always amuses me that despite this people always use SD for stamina testing. Probably only cause they have two Dark Bull's.

Maybe because it isn't well known? I rarely see anyone mention WD's superiority, so maybe we should ask Kei to make a note on the top-tier thread? And the Dark Bull theory also works, because I know people buy doubles of it for the clear wheel. Makes me happy that I have 3 WDs Smile

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 04, 2011

well im still testing, and how worn is your sd, i hear that the more worn sd is the worse it does.

(Jan. 04, 2011  9:14 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  9:09 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Always amuses me that despite this people always use SD for stamina testing. Probably only cause they have two Dark Bull's.

Maybe because it isn't well known? I rarely see anyone mention WD's superiority, so maybe we should ask Kei to make a note on the top-tier thread? And the Dark Bull theory also works, because I know people buy doubles of it for the clear wheel. Makes me happy that I have 3 WDs Smile

I'm just gonna note on here that it is better.

Change it to say something more like "WD and SD are on par stamina-wise, but in a competitive situation WD is recommended because of the added defense"

(Jan. 04, 2011  9:20 PM)Evan Wrote: Change it to say something more like "WD and SD are on par stamina-wise, but in a competitive situation WD is recommended because of the added defense"
the thing is that competitively people (with any sense) will only use stamina vs another stamina or a defence combos, never attack as attack>stamina, and in stamina vs stamina/defence there isnt really a need for defence...

RE: MFB Tiers list - xXKaiouyaXx - Jan. 04, 2011

(Jan. 04, 2011  12:56 PM)Flame Lion Wrote: yes but is better than leone.. rock... quetz...

Not better than Leone, me and a friend had a first to 5 battle and Leone totally trumped Saggittario 5-1 (the combos used were MF Saggitario H145RF and MF Leone H145RF. After words he changed Saggittario to 100RF and it's win rate did go up to 4 out of 9... If you want I'll make a MF leone H145RF vs. Saggittario 100RF. (Spelled Saggittario wrong five times didn't I? Fail...)

UltraBlader Both maybe.... I'll do some more testing and post the results Tommorrow.
(Jan. 04, 2011  9:23 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  9:20 PM)Evan Wrote: Change it to say something more like "WD and SD are on par stamina-wise, but in a competitive situation WD is recommended because of the added defense"
the thing is that competitively people (with any sense) will only use stamina vs another stamina or a defence combos, never attack as attack>stamina, and in stamina vs stamina/defence there isnt really a need for defence...

I get what you're saying, but if your using to Metal Wheels with recoil (Burn vs. Flame, Flame vs. Virgo, Virgo vs. Burn, etc.) WD minimizes the chance of your opponent getting a stadium out on your blade. This statement is true when compared to SD anyways.

(Jan. 04, 2011  9:27 PM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote:

I get what you're saying, but if your using to Metal Wheels with recoil (Burn vs. Flame, Flame vs. Virgo, Virgo vs. Burn, etc.) WD minimizes the chance of your opponent getting a stadium out on your blade. This statement is true when compared to SD anyways.
the chance of a stamina combo getting a stadium out against another combo is like 5%

any who i tested and
flame bull 145 sd vs flame bull 145 wd
sd win:80%
wd win: 20%
all wins by out spin
it was pretty close, i though it would be closer to 50%-50%

but my wd combo was shaking (the face bolt was as tight as could be) even though all of my parts that shake a bit were on my sd combo, weird

There is always a chance you won't know what you opponent will pick, therefore it's always a better idea to have something with a chance of beating all types.

(Jan. 04, 2011  10:08 PM)Evan Wrote:

There is always a chance you won't know what you opponent will pick, therefore it's always a better idea to have something with a chance of beating all types.

well then everyone might as well go with only mf lightning ldrago ch120 rf, as it beats all types
and its quite easy to see what the opponent is using depending on the metal wheel

(Jan. 04, 2011  10:12 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

well then everyone might as well go with only mf lightning ldrago ch120 rf, as it beats all types
and its quite easy to see what the opponent is using depending on the metal wheel

Ofcourse you should enter with MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF, because of that reason. What about your other two Beys? There is no reason to chose SD over WD in a competitive situation when they have the same chance of winning against stamina and defense combos, while WD is slightly better against attack.

(Jan. 04, 2011  10:20 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  10:12 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

Ofcourse you should enter with MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF, because of that reason. What about your other two Beys? There is no reason to chose SD over WD in a competitive situation.
but no one would ever use a wd/sd bey against anything but stamina/defence combos, were there performance is the same. <- i think this should be taken to PMS if you like

Ofcourse you wouldn't chose to use a stamina against an attack, but in a tournament situation it is bound to happen. I'm not taking this to PM, nor am I responding to any more posts related to this. It is a fact that WD is a better choice than SD all around.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Daegor42 - Jan. 04, 2011

(Jan. 04, 2011  1:43 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: 1) You can't use lightning with the L drago clear wheel...

Erm... what?

RE: MFB Tiers list - pokemaniacdill - Jan. 04, 2011

could you please make a section under attack for spin tracks and performance tips please

(Jan. 04, 2011  11:32 PM)pokemaniacdill Wrote: could you please make a section under attack for spin tracks and performance tips please
Tracks
85,90,100,CH120
Bottoms
RF,R2F

(Jan. 04, 2011  11:33 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  11:32 PM)pokemaniacdill Wrote: could you please make a section under attack for spin tracks and performance tips please
Tracks
85,90,100,CH120
Bottoms
RF,R2F

also LRF should be top tier for attack

RE: MFB Tiers list - xXKaiouyaXx - Jan. 05, 2011

(Jan. 04, 2011  11:31 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  1:43 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: 1) You can't use lightning with the L drago clear wheel...

Erm... what?

He means the Pre-HWS L Drago Metal wheel can't be used with the lighting L Drago Clear wheel (Or vice versa).... I think. Right Ultrablader?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 05, 2011

I missed the out in without.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Stratus G. - Jan. 05, 2011

(Jan. 05, 2011  12:49 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  11:31 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Erm... what?

He means the Pre-HWS L Drago Metal wheel can't be used with the lighting L Drago Clear wheel (Or vice versa).... I think. Right Ultrablader?

Read The Bolded..

RE: MFB Tiers list - Vulcan R2F - Jan. 05, 2011

personally i think f and hf should be taken off. test them vs xf and there not even in the same league. not sure about WF but i have one my self and its not amazing but better then hf and f.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 05, 2011

1) You saying that make me think you have little to no understanding of what this thread is for.
2) I only put them on there cause if you don't have the tier 1 bottoms they can be used. When compared to RF/R2F/CS they all suck.
3) Attack combos are tested against defence combos. Facing them against other attack combos shows nothing.

RE: MFB Tiers list - xXKaiouyaXx - Jan. 05, 2011

I read the "bolded" but I don't know what I'm supposed to see.
EDIT: I won't be doing any thermal stamina testing, Daegor42 already took care of that.
EDIT: Thermal destabilizer Win rate/tests moved.