World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY (/Thread-IMPORTANT-UPDATE-DATE-CHANGE-IBA-Presents-Battle-Of-The-Boroughs-NJ-NY)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Shining Blaze - Aug. 07, 2008

Boo. Here I am. I'll have the vids up by today probably.

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Bluezee - Aug. 07, 2008

yes!!..i wanna see my blade in action again and flash, pinoy, and Maz's..those were epic combos and battles

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Pinoy Blader - Aug. 07, 2008

(Aug. 07, 2008  5:50 PM)Shining Blaze Wrote: Boo. Here I am. I'll have the vids up by today probably.

Awesome can't wait to see them. How long are the videos?

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Bluezee - Aug. 07, 2008

oh, and yours were awesome too blaze, i didnt get to see many of your matches though but this would be my chance

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - FFX - Aug. 07, 2008

Bluezee, do we have permission to put them up? Did you ask your mom?

I don't want to get into trouble becase we put up an image of you that we shouldn't have

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Pinoy Blader - Aug. 07, 2008

(Aug. 07, 2008  5:58 PM)Bluezee Wrote: yes!!..i wanna see my blade in action again and flash, pinoy, and Maz's..those were epic combos and battles

Yeah, we all had some great battles.

yea its fine flash no problem..i explained to her what was goin on when i got home and she was completly okay with it 4 sure

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Pinoy Blader - Aug. 08, 2008

Where are you going to post the videos? Let me know when so I can post up results.

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Bluezee - Aug. 08, 2008

blaze must be busy

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - FFX - Aug. 08, 2008

We ran into some difficulty.. there seems to be conversion issues.

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Bluezee - Aug. 08, 2008

hmm..so what exactly can me done flash?

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Maz - Aug. 09, 2008

Bluezee vs Pinoy
[Image: DSC00857.jpg]

Shining Blaze vs Bluezee
[Image: DSC00853.jpg]

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Bluezee - Aug. 09, 2008

those looked great..what a great camera

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Kei - Aug. 09, 2008

Very cool, looks like it was a great day out there.

Can't wait to see more.

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Maz - Aug. 09, 2008

I have a few videos ill put up by tomorow.

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Bluezee - Aug. 09, 2008

thats great..where will they be?

Youtube. I'll link them here

ok cool...how long are they?..or are they the final matches only?

I have the final match and a bit after it which is like 45 sec and a match between flash and nick.

cool..thats fine with me..i wanna see the final match on video..up close, it was awesome but i wanna see it from the camera view now

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Pinoy Blader - Aug. 09, 2008

(Aug. 09, 2008  3:52 AM)Bluezee Wrote: cool..thats fine with me..i wanna see the final match on video..up close, it was awesome but i wanna see it from the camera view now

Yeah me too. I totally forgot how the first battle was. Let me know the links.

me too...ther suspense is killin me!

I only have the very last match like the one that desided the victory.

Im aloud to post it now right? People know who won?

i think u should...it about time to show the vid

Lol ill post it in a bit. I still have to upload it.